| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Maiaral
|
Posted - 2007.12.07 20:53:00 -
[1]
Eve seems to crash after playing a while, this can take 10 to 180 mins before crashing into a black screen, after a couple of seconds, ATI says that there has been a VPU recovery, and sometimes says I must restart my pc.
Got newest ATI Catalyst drivers installed.
ATI Radeon 1950 XTX AMD 6000+ Dual Core 2 Gigs Ram.
Anyone ?
-Mai
|

Bilanto Gatejumper
Caldari
|
Posted - 2007.12.07 21:22:00 -
[2]
Got the same. Very annoying.
I got a ATI HD 2600 XT (AGP version) and running two clients. Using latest catalyst driver, but had problem on earliger version of driver to (Thats on 8.420.0.0 and 8.432.0.0 (Last one is Catalyst 7.11))
|

Valora Grear
Tau Ceti Global Production Knights Of the Southerncross
|
Posted - 2007.12.08 07:25:00 -
[3]
Same exact problem with my Asus 1950xtx.
I know blue screen is over the atixxxx.dll but what the cause is I'm not sure.
Latest drivers as well
*courtesy of www.flickr.com
I hate the jpeg format... |

Kertog
HeadShot Industries
|
Posted - 2007.12.08 12:25:00 -
[4]
same here. radeon x1950 pro , newest catalyst.
![]() |

Dr Dronez
|
Posted - 2007.12.08 12:36:00 -
[5]
just had a ctd too also radeon 1950 xt sapphire with catalyst 7.11 was first since upgrade and since a year in total... i hope dont happens again lol
|

Maiaral
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 13:02:00 -
[6]
It started after I installed Trinity -_-' only happens to eve.
|

Strure
Endless Destruction Chaos Incarnate.
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 13:34:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Strure on 09/12/2007 13:40:15 I'm having similar problems. I've found that I can run one account with the new graphics (though some setting work great but others really kill it, like 1/5 fps) but 2 clients will lock and give me repeated ATI recovery messages.
Also with 2 accounts windowed,, I get random flashes of the one behind it...rather annoying, but I think this is an HD3870 problem, because I recall it happening before the patch (I only got the card running the day before the patch) After just spending bucks on a DX10.1 card, it's rather disappointing, but I'm sure it will eventually work out.
ATI HD3870 Core2 duo E4400 3GB ram WinXP pro sp2 stock speeds and settings
Black Squadron Commander |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |