| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Titan Incomming
Imperial Shipment Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.04 07:17:00 -
[31] - Quote
I'm with you on that one Robert. I just find the hypocritical nonsense of BloodRed... (the buyer) particularly disgusting in this case. I really can't take people regurgitating rules and regulations when they themselves through ignorance or malice have misunderstood them. And the seller lost himself at least 2B. That's sad. |

Andannyar
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.04 07:57:00 -
[32] - Quote
Titan Incomming wrote:I'm with you on that one Robert. I just find the hypocritical nonsense of BloodRed... (the buyer) particularly disgusting in this case. I really can't take people regurgitating rules and regulations when they themselves through ignorance or malice have misunderstood them. And the seller lost himself at least 2B. That's sad.
I think it's kind of obvious. The buyer saw a way underpriced character, and took advantage of the seller. What's done is done... |

DiZZyFrasCal
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.04 14:52:00 -
[33] - Quote
Entertaining offers of 12b + Please refrain from off-topic conversation in this thread. Thank you.
This character is finishing up the last of his capacitor fitting skills and as you can see has all missile support skills and HMII at 5.
He will be able to fit a full faction/complex fit tengu with an AB and be cap stable. This is a great opportunity to have a perfect tengu character.
Other highlights include the excellent scanning and decent drone skills.
Please use this thread only to make offers as any other use contravenes the rules of this forum. Thank you in advance for your consideration. |

Betty-Swollocks
Made Of Punks And Retards
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.04 14:54:00 -
[34] - Quote
did the bloke who sent you 7 bil get his isk back then? |

DiZZyFrasCal
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.04 14:56:00 -
[35] - Quote
Betty-Swollocks wrote:did the bloke who sent you 7 bil get his isk back then? I am the bloke.

Current high bid is 9.5b. I will entertain any bid that is 12b+. |

Ieyasu Wako
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
5
|
Posted - 2012.02.04 15:34:00 -
[36] - Quote
Quote:did the bloke who sent you 7 bil get his isk back then?
Heh! Betty, didn't you notice his English improving dramatically? The original seller is gone and we're listening to the con artist who tricked him. |

DiZZyFrasCal
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.04 16:22:00 -
[37] - Quote
Ieyasu Wako wrote:Quote:did the bloke who sent you 7 bil get his isk back then? Heh! Betty, didn't you notice his English improving dramatically? The original seller is gone and we're listening to the con artist who tricked him. I am going to have to politely ask you to refrain from using this thread for discussion. The purpose of this thread is to take offers on this fine pilot not to discuss anything else. I thank you in advance for your kind consideration.
I also resent the implication that I am a con artist as the original seller agreed to a buyout and is happily spending his isk right now. I am sorry that others were not able to take advantage of this deal but unfortunately (as I am sure you know in your real lives) you snooze you lose. |

Ieyasu Wako
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
5
|
Posted - 2012.02.04 18:29:00 -
[38] - Quote
When you misrepresent the rules of the game in order to take advantage of someone, that makes you a con artist. I'm sure you'll agree after some thought. I'm sure you're even proud of it. The seller is indeed probably happy with his ISK right now and the extra 2-3B surely would have made his ship too heavy and it would have crashed against the space floor, so everybody wins.
However, seeing as you apparently also bought this thread by yet a new rule of yours, I'll refrain from further comments. Enjoy the free bumps. |

Missy Spank
Pyramid Celestial
4
|
Posted - 2012.02.04 18:35:00 -
[39] - Quote
Goon scamming in Character Bazaar thread, was bound to happen. |

DiZZyFrasCal
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.04 21:52:00 -
[40] - Quote
Missy Spank wrote:Goon scamming in Character Bazaar thread, was bound to happen. It is against eve-o rules to scam in the character bazaar. I suggest you report me. Please refrain from any more comments in this thread as nothing I did contravened the rules but all of this off topic nonsense does.
Again, I am sorry that you guys are used to losing in your real lives and that it has now extended to your online space game but them are the breaks. Thanks again for not coming back to this thread with anything but offers.
Ieyasu Wako wrote:When you misrepresent the rules of the game in order to take advantage of someone, that makes you a con artist. I'm sure you'll agree after some thought. I'm sure you're even proud of it. The seller is indeed probably happy with his ISK right now and the extra 2-3B surely would have made his ship too heavy and it would have crashed against the space floor, so everybody wins.
However, seeing as you apparently also bought this thread by yet a new rule of yours, I'll refrain from further comments. Enjoy the free bumps. I am sorry that you feel that I misrepresented the rules. I only stated to the guy that that he had my money after asking for a price and asked if he would transfer the char or not. He had my isk. If he didn't transfer the char then he should have sent it back. He decided he wanted my real in his wallet isk instead of all of your gross not in his wallet pubby isk. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Sorry.
A wise Englishman once said:
all is well that ends well.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to read my words.
**************************************
I have an evemail offer of 11b but that is a bit low still. I will probably let this run for a little longer. |

Robert Saint
Luminaire Trading Company
25
|
Posted - 2012.02.05 02:51:00 -
[41] - Quote
since there is a new owner of the toon, it would make sense to close this thread so there is no misunderstandings or mis-givings.
|

DiZZyFrasCal
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.02.05 03:17:00 -
[42] - Quote
Robert Saint wrote:since there is a new owner of the toon, it would make sense to close this thread so there is no misunderstandings or mis-givings.
Yeah might as well. I will keep him anyway.
FLY SAFE
o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7 |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |