| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |

Rellik B00n
Vale Heavy Industries Molotov Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 12:52:00 -
[1]
as suggested here http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=655569
So its dead simple, if you know of any names of chars that post here that deserve either recognition for positive posts, negative posts or just plain stupidness please make a post in the format:
Name Forum profession (alt/troll/warrior/etc) rating (from 10(good) to -10(not so good))
ill update this top post to reflect the scores.
rules: cant nominate yourself. can nominate more than one person.
or (and this is more likely), no one post here and ill mark this down as another 'fail' in my forum post history 
remix:never fades 07 (2) - gall002 |

Krxon Blade
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 13:00:00 -
[2]
Nomination for most useless thread poster: Rellik B00n  --
EVE offline game
|

Kirjava
Lothian Quay Industries Zzz
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 13:48:00 -
[3]
General Starscream - Forum troll Tarmicnic - Forum Warrior - 9.5 Crumplecorn - Forum Warrior -9 Jenny Spitfire -Forum alt - -8
|

Setana Manoro
Gallente Firefly Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 13:50:00 -
[4]
Vote me -10 and I promise to leave Jita. :)
Think about it, 3 chars less in Jita is something. :)
Rifter is not X-Wing CCP. Trinity model kinda sucks. |

Kharadran Sullath
Caldari Digital Fury Corporation Digital Renegades
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 13:56:00 -
[5]
Dark Shikari - Retired Master Forum Warrior - 10.0 ------
Originally by: Graveyard Tan I call bull**** and troll. If you are deaf, how are you even able to read this or type replies?
|

Tarminic
Forsaken Resistance The Last Stand
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 14:04:00 -
[6]
Dark Shikari - Retired Forum Warrior - 10 SnakeByte86 - Most Bitter Forum Troll - -9.5 Crumplecorn - Forum Warrior w/best Sigs - 9 Tortun Nahme - Most Entertaining Troll Posts - 8
I'll add more as I think of them.  ---------------- Tarminic - 29 Million SP in pink Forum Warfare |

Mardonius
Gallente Get out of the Kitchen Zzz
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 15:04:00 -
[7]
Digital Communist: 10 Jim McGregor: 10 Old Jenny Spitfire: 10 New Jenny Spitfire: 5
|

Tarminic
Forsaken Resistance The Last Stand
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 17:01:00 -
[8]
This deserves a bump, methinks. ---------------- Tarminic - 29 Million SP in pink Forum Warfare |

Tortun Nahme
Minmatar Heimatar Services Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 17:03:00 -
[9]
aww thank you Tarmy
Originally by: Cecil Montague They should change that warning on entering low sec to:
"Go read Crime and Punishment for a few days then come back."
|

General StarScream
THE DECEPTIC0NS
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 17:10:00 -
[10]
hey im not a troll, lay of the personal attacks. I make well writen inteligent post, with perfect spelling and grammar. i get eve mails everyday from happy readers of my posts.
trolling is when you attack someone eleses thread with personel attacks on that person, with no reson what so ever.
now thats trolling. Sig Removed. Dont use inappropriate language in sigs -Kaemonn |

NOL M9
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 17:11:00 -
[11]
Jenny Spitfire - Forum alt -10
|

Thicky McThick
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 17:13:00 -
[12]
I thought the first thing was to get a descriptive warrior name.
Post with your Alt and not your Main, 'cos I don't care about your Name. |

Dilligaf Really
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 17:19:00 -
[13]
Originally by: General StarScream hey im not a troll, lay of the personal attacks. I make well writen inteligent post, with perfect spelling and grammar. i get eve mails everyday from happy readers of my posts.
trolling is when you attack someone eleses thread with personel attacks on that person, with no reson what so ever.
now thats trolling.
methinks thou doth protest too much
|

Vitrael
Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 17:33:00 -
[14]
Can I give -1,000 to Jenny?
|

Jim McGregor
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 17:45:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Jim McGregor on 09/12/2007 17:46:39
Quote:
New Jenny Spitfire - Forum alt: -1.5 (2 votes) Old Jenny Spitfire: 10

When I started posting here, most of the posts I really enjoyed and learned a lot from was from the following three people, so they get my nominations.
Sarmaul: 9 (banned) HippoKing: 9 (banned) Dark Shikari: 9 (retired)
And also these two gets on the list:
Verone: 9 Wrangler: 9
Im not around enough these days to really nominate any of the current forum warriors...I work too much right now. Ive been planning to get back to playing Eve for a year now... some day I probably will, specially if I can get the linux client working. In the mean time its always fun to waste money training a character. The offline training stuff is the smartest business decision ever by ccp. You just cant quit. 
---
|

Stakhanov
The Good Fellas
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 17:47:00 -
[16]
Tiller - Retired Forum Pirate : 9 Surfin Plunderbunny - Forum Pirate : 8 Tortun Nahme - Most Entertaining Troll Posts : 9 Crumplecorn - Forum Warrior & Sig Master : 8 Tarminic - Forum Warfare Specialist : 10 SiJira - Minimalistic Trolling Specialist : 5 PYROnoxx - Best New Alt Troll : 7 Erotic Irony - Absolute Worst Forum Troll : -10
|

Darken Two
Gallente Oberon Incorporated Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 17:49:00 -
[17]
UNBAN JADE CONSTANTINE !!!!! 
Originally by: Blind Fear Generally, when trying to be a puppetmaster, it is considered good form not to wrap the strings around your neck and choke yourself.
|

LUH 3471
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 17:56:00 -
[18]
jim jim evryone loves jim
|

Tarminic
Forsaken Resistance The Last Stand
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 18:07:00 -
[19]
Originally by: General StarScream hey im not a troll, lay of the personal attacks. I make well writen inteligent post, with perfect spelling and grammar. i get eve mails everyday from happy readers of my posts.
trolling is when you attack someone eleses thread with personel attacks on that person, with no reson what so ever.
now thats trolling.
I would encourage everyone who reads this to simply run an EVE search with "General Starscream" and "Curzon" in it. You'll see what I mean.
And you're welcome Tortun.  ---------------- Tarminic - 29 Million SP in pink Forum Warfare |

General StarScream
THE DECEPTIC0NS
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 22:33:00 -
[20]
Well Curzon dax is a bad bad man, with alot of hands in alot of diffrent cooki yars at once.
warining people of a bad bad man is the right thing to do, im like a super fourm hero.
Ye that sounds nice, Fourm hero of eve.
if it where in the dictonery, it would be a picture of me. Sig Removed. Dont use inappropriate language in sigs -Kaemonn |

Akita T
Caldari Navy Volunteer Task Force
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 22:51:00 -
[21]
Hardigeen, -9, for generic failure to understand the EVE market and whining about dysprosium like a baby CCP Prism X, over 9000, I hope you all you know why 
and of course, a lot of the nominees so far yould have made my list, but I try to keep it short
1|2|3|4|5. |

Admiral Pelleon
Caldari White Shadow Imperium Burning Horizons
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 22:56:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Krxon Blade Nomination for most useless thread poster: Rellik B00n 
 ________ "It's a good day to die!"
|

Verone
Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 22:58:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Darken Two
UNBAN JADE CONSTANTINE !!!!! 
Oh god please no... teh horror!11

>>> TRIBUTE TO A FALLEN WINGMAN <<<
|

Grimpak
Gallente Trinity Nova
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 23:01:00 -
[24]
Edited by: Grimpak on 09/12/2007 23:02:00 I can't nominate myself so I'll just say Grimpak.
edit: wait I need to learn how to read the thread better. ---
planetary interaction idea! |

Admiral Pelleon
Caldari White Shadow Imperium Burning Horizons
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 23:14:00 -
[25]
Grimpak - 5 for comedic value ________ "It's a good day to die!"
|

Kasak Black
The Collective Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 23:15:00 -
[26]
Why did Dark Shikari retire?
|

ry ry
StateCorp Veritas Immortalis
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 23:32:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Kasak Black Why did Dark Shikari retire?
he went to college.
*again. |

Neon Genesis
The Landed Gentry
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 23:37:00 -
[28]
Curzon Dax
-10 for being a hugely self important player who resides in a noob corp, and kicked up a huge fuss here about failing at his singular foray into interacting with other players _
|

MOTOK0
|
Posted - 2007.12.10 00:02:00 -
[29]
Jade C, oh god. The only char I know of with Verbose Posting LVL5 +10,000,000 sentences to post length per level.
Also Sarmaul(banned), his suggested changes actually made it in game and is > * because of this.
|

SnakeByte86
|
Posted - 2007.12.10 01:38:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Tarminic Dark Shikari - Retired Forum Warrior - 10 SnakeByte86 - Most Bitter Forum Troll - -9.5 Crumplecorn - Forum Warrior w/best Sigs - 9 Tortun Nahme - Most Entertaining Troll Posts - 8
I'll add more as I think of them. 
Sweet my job is complete, i've managed to **** off the biggest troll on the forums.
Go Tarminic! Now make a useful post for once. Troll.
|

Richard Aiel
Caldari DEATHFUNK Chaos Incarnate.
|
Posted - 2007.12.10 01:52:00 -
[31]
Edited by: Richard Aiel on 10/12/2007 01:52:39 Kugutsumen (banned) - epic troll
Originally by: Tarminic FAIL
There is nothing wrong with suicide ganking, carrying around 400 million ISK in a 1 million ISK hauler is absolutely idiotic.
|

Crumplecorn
Gallente Eve Cluster Explorations
|
Posted - 2007.12.10 09:06:00 -
[32]
I was wondering where this thread went.
I have no votes yet. I'm tired and have exams and stuff. -
DesuSigs |

Karma
Gallente Vortex Incorporated
|
Posted - 2007.12.10 10:42:00 -
[33]
Edited by: Karma on 10/12/2007 10:45:25 Hippoking, banned Forum warrior +10 (why banned, btw?) Crumplecorn, forum warrior/Best Sig +10 Dark Shikari, Retired Forum Warrior +10 Tarminic, Pink Forum warrior +10 Scius, Honourable warrior/troll/newbie -10
I nominate only the best... or worst. ;)
|

ZerKar
Caldari Zen'Tar
|
Posted - 2007.12.10 10:46:00 -
[34]
What not a single mention for me? I'm hurt. Guess I am not doing my job diligently enough. Righto, I will redouble my efforts to **** people off while simultainously being annoyingly helpful to others. +++++++++++++++ I saw the Sign...!
O.o |

Richard Aiel
Caldari DEATHFUNK Chaos Incarnate.
|
Posted - 2007.12.10 14:29:00 -
[35]
el bumpo Sig as follows:EPIC FAIL
|

Natalia Survenka
|
Posted - 2007.12.10 14:36:00 -
[36]
This forum has never seen the likes of real trolling. Trust me.
|

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Minmatar mUfFiN fAcToRy
|
Posted - 2007.12.10 15:27:00 -
[37]
Edited by: Surfin''s PlunderBunny on 10/12/2007 15:28:30 I got nominated Forum pirate! 
Been a little slow recently.... nothing but threads about people *****ing about trinity 
Originally by: Chainsaw Plankton thats a boot.ini a file used by windows
|

Zeonos
Amarr Fairtrade Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.12.10 15:43:00 -
[38]
hmm, guess i need to do something around here to get nominated...
can you add a category for most hijacked sig?... :)
Look I Hijacked a sig!! -Kaemonn <3 Kaemonn -Zeonos A sunset with Kaemonn... how nice... -Wachtmeister In Eve-Online Forum Hijack Signature! -Ivan K This space is reserved for moderator hijacking, Need more colors! Red & Yellow & Pink & Green, Orange & Purple & ME! - Deckard My yellow pwns Deckard's fruity rainbow thingie anyday. BRING IT BABY! -Hango Black and pink 4tw however gold pwns -Eldo
|

Miss Anthropy
School of Applied Knowledge
|
Posted - 2007.12.10 21:38:00 -
[39]
HippoKing (banned) +10 Dark Shikari (retired) +10 Jim McGregor (conspiracy theorist) +8.5 Patch86 +8 Blind Man +7.5 Crumplecorn +7.5 Benco97 +7.5 Derovius Vaden (forum troll and true misanthropist) -2
With the exception of HippoKing (who, like Dark Shikari, practically lived on the forums at one point) most of the threads I read on these forums contain posts from the peeps above. They make my work day pass much quicker than it probably should.
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass. |

lofty29
Reikoku Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.12.10 21:56:00 -
[40]
NOONE LOVES POOR OLD LOFTY! 
THIS IS WHY I PLAY TF2!
YOU MADE ME DO IT!
  ---
Latest Video : FAT- Camp |

Derovius Vaden
|
Posted - 2007.12.10 22:18:00 -
[41]
Originally by: lofty29 NOONE LOVES POOR OLD LOFTY! 
THIS IS WHY I PLAY TF2!
YOU MADE ME DO IT!
 
Serves you right for becoming part of the B(l)oB.
|

Ryysa
Caldari
|
Posted - 2007.12.10 23:53:00 -
[42]
Edited by: Ryysa on 10/12/2007 23:53:45
Originally by: ry ry
Originally by: Kasak Black Why did Dark Shikari retire?
he went to college.
And got a x264 internship... He still spams my MSN a lot though , so he is not as dead as quite many of you make him out to be.
Anyway, +10 to DS :P
Oh and... IBDS...
EW Guide - KB Tool - My Music |

DarkMatter
Sintered Sanity
|
Posted - 2007.12.10 23:58:00 -
[43]
Edited by: DarkMatter on 10/12/2007 23:58:43 I enjoyed my battles with Miso way back when, when I used to post with my first character who I gave up. +10
I also enjoyed debates with a guy from Evolution when I used to post with Bhaal. I can't recall his name though; he used to post these really long winded posts... +10 if someone can remember his name for me. I have not seen him here in over 1 year...
Everyone else is -10 as far as I'm concerned, lol...
My Current Project |

Dark Shikari
Caldari Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 01:58:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Ryysa
Originally by: ry ry
Originally by: Kasak Black Why did Dark Shikari retire?
he went to college.
And got a x264 internship... He still spams my MSN a lot though , so he is not as dead as quite many of you make him out to be.
Anyway, +10 to DS :P
Oh and... IBDS...
  
Sorry for being late, I was in chemistry lab 
23 Member
EVE Video makers: save bandwidth! Use the H.264 AutoEncoder! (updated) |

Derovius Vaden
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 03:57:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Dark Shikari
Originally by: Ryysa
Originally by: ry ry
Originally by: Kasak Black Why did Dark Shikari retire?
he went to college.
And got a x264 internship... He still spams my MSN a lot though , so he is not as dead as quite many of you make him out to be.
Anyway, +10 to DS :P
Oh and... IBDS...
  
Sorry for being late, I was in chemistry lab 
Ah, the fun of being frosh; all the crappy lab times and all the roadmaps.
|

DarkMatter
Sintered Sanity
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 11:36:00 -
[46]
Quote: Ah, the fun of being frosh; all the crappy lab times and all the roadmaps.
I remember one semester, having Chemistry II lecture at 8:00 AM, and lab at 7:00 PM.
I commuted to school, so used to go to my lectures in the morning, then go to work at the garage in the afternoon, then have to drive back to school for the lab.
Those were NOT the days...
My Current Project |

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Minmatar mUfFiN fAcToRy
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 11:52:00 -
[47]
I took chemistry in high school... apparently ammonia + bleach = rushed evacuation of school 
Yeah, I failed it 
Originally by: Chainsaw Plankton thats a boot.ini a file used by windows
|

Sister Impotentata
Elite Angels Of Death
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 12:22:00 -
[48]
The trick with Chemistry is to do well enough to not need the labs. Last time I took it the prof had to grade my final separately, lest I botch the curve for everyone else. But factor in a 0 for labwork, and I barely eked out a pass for credit.  ----- TANSTAAFL
Originally by: Psycho John Petrucci If there's any point where you feel it's too difficult, then just stop. Because you just, you don't have it, you're just not good.
|

Benco97
Gallente Mineral Dynamics
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 12:35:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Miss Anthropy HippoKing (banned) +10 Dark Shikari (retired) +10 Jim McGregor (conspiracy theorist) +8.5 Patch86 +8 Blind Man +7.5 Crumplecorn +7.5 Benco97 +7.5 Derovius Vaden (forum troll and true misanthropist) -2
I am honoured to be included in your list, thank you.
Originally by: Kirjava This man speaks the truth, when he farts we count the length in seconds and make squillions buying winning lottery tickets.
|

Danton Marcellus
Nebula Rasa Holdings
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 12:46:00 -
[50]
Originally by: DarkMatter Edited by: DarkMatter on 11/12/2007 00:21:25 I enjoyed my battles with Miso way back when, when I used to post with my first character who I gave up. +10
I also enjoyed debates with a guy from Evolution when I used to post with Bhaal. I can't recall his name though; he used to post these really long winded posts... +10 if someone can remember his name for me. I have not seen him here in over 1 year... (Rob something, I think) I'm bad with names...
Everyone else is -10 as far as I'm concerned, lol...
Rob Blaine.
I guess I've killed off all my forum warrior foes though since there seems to be none left to dip me in troll droppings. Where did that guy insisting on a conspiracy by some 23 posters go by the way?
On a sidenote I think it's time we bring back the discussion about the golden ratio and how well EVE fits into this universal law.
Should/would/could have, HAVE you chav!
Also Known As |

Patch86
Di-Tron Heavy Industries Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 12:54:00 -
[51]
Edited by: Patch86 on 11/12/2007 12:53:58
Originally by: Miss Anthropy HippoKing (banned) +10 Dark Shikari (retired) +10 Jim McGregor (conspiracy theorist) +8.5 Patch86 +8 Blind Man +7.5 Crumplecorn +7.5 Benco97 +7.5 Derovius Vaden (forum troll and true misanthropist) -2
With the exception of HippoKing (who, like Dark Shikari, practically lived on the forums at one point) most of the threads I read on these forums contain posts from the peeps above. They make my work day pass much quicker than it probably should.
I am honoured. And I was gonna mention you too!
My list would be something like: DS - Pure volume (not so much anymore, though, but still) Jim - Pure crazy Crumplecorn - For the epic memorables Derovius Vaden - Troll masterclass Taminic - Post-modern Troll; Trolls ironically Jenny (new) - The only Troll who ever manage to get me to bite Mtthias - One of the kings of OOPE. ry ry & Miss Anthropy - Don't really know, but they're names that I always see in any thread I'm genuinely interested in posting in.
Many more, but it all starts to blur after that......
------
Originally by: CCP Prism X There's no such thing as playing too much EvE! You all obviously need more accounts!
|

Avon
Caldari Black Nova Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 15:38:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Danton Marcellus
Rob Blaine.
Rod.
Eve-Online: The Text Adventure |

DarkMatter
Sintered Sanity
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 18:11:00 -
[53]
Edited by: DarkMatter on 11/12/2007 18:11:16
Originally by: Avon
Originally by: Danton Marcellus
Rob Blaine.
Rod.
Yep, now I remember...
Does he still play?
My Current Project |

Jago Kain
Amarr Ramm's RDI
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 22:04:00 -
[54]
Not even an honourable mention. 
Obviously I'm not doing enough to draw folk's attention to my badly-crafted and overly verbose missives.
___________________________________________________ The game will never be over, because we're keeping the meme alive. |

Sister Impotentata
Elite Angels Of Death
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 22:20:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Jago Kain Not even an honourable mention. 
Obviously I'm not doing enough to draw folk's attention to my badly-crafted and overly verbose missives.
Neither you nor me, mate. Nor other fellows such as Emperor Jor'ah. I guess we're what they might call the "new guard". ----- TANSTAAFL
Originally by: Psycho John Petrucci If there's any point where you feel it's too difficult, then just stop. Because you just, you don't have it, you're just not good.
|

Jago Kain
Amarr Ramm's RDI
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 22:39:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Sister Impotentata
Originally by: Jago Kain Not even an honourable mention. 
Obviously I'm not doing enough to draw folk's attention to my badly-crafted and overly verbose missives.
Neither you nor me, mate. Nor other fellows such as Emperor Jor'ah. I guess we're what they might call the "new guard".
You may well be right.
That being the case, I would like to nominate you Sister Impotentatatatata, as "Best Newcomer" in the field of "Irritating Knee-jerk Reactionary Politics".
This is, of course, completely without foundation, but this doesn't seem to matter much in OOPE, so there ya go. 
___________________________________________________ The game will never be over, because we're keeping the meme alive. |

Kirjava
Lothian Quay Industries Zzz
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 22:47:00 -
[57]
*coughs* well all the ones I said are in now, congrats all. I am now even Benco's signature, lol, i'm honored 
|

Sister Impotentata
Elite Angels Of Death
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 00:13:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Jago Kain You may well be right.
That being the case, I would like to nominate you Sister Impotentatatatata, as "Best Newcomer" in the field of "Irritating Knee-jerk Reactionary Politics".
This is, of course, completely without foundation, but this doesn't seem to matter much in OOPE, so there ya go. 
Woot. I'll take what I can get. Completely without foundation, of course. ----- TANSTAAFL
Originally by: Psycho John Petrucci If there's any point where you feel it's too difficult, then just stop. Because you just, you don't have it, you're just not good.
|

Graalum
Foundation R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 05:19:00 -
[59]
wait what happened to Jenny Spitfire? sold or just suspected? Your signature graphic must reflect your ingame persona as per The Forum rules - Kreul Intentions ([email protected]) |

Tarminic
Forsaken Resistance The Last Stand
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 05:30:00 -
[60]
Originally by: SnakeByte86 Sweet my job is complete, i've managed to **** off the biggest troll on the forums.
Go Tarminic! Now make a useful post for once. Troll.
I'm not ****ed off at all, but you certainly take the cake as the most bitter troll I've seen in a very long time...i suppose that is a bit of an honor, if a dubious one. ---------------- Tarminic - 29 Million SP in pink Forum Warfare |

Rawr Cristina
Caldari Cult of Rawr
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 11:21:00 -
[61]
Old Jenny Spitfire 10 (memorable posts) New Jenny Spitfire 10 ('memorable' posts) Ryssa 10 (pro forum police) Feng Sheui 10 (hopeless pilgrim) Lofty 9 ... Surfin's Plunderbunny -9 Curzon Dax -10 -----
|

Akita T
Caldari Navy Volunteer Task Force
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 11:41:00 -
[62]
I am mildly offended by the utter lack of either negative or positive ratings for me 
1|2|3|4|5. |

Rawr Cristina
Caldari Cult of Rawr
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 12:33:00 -
[63]
Akita T -7 (Pro Caldari-Online forum regime)
I suppose it's better than being an Amarr Whiner -----
|

Locus Bey
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 12:41:00 -
[64]
Edited by: Locus Bey on 12/12/2007 12:41:12 All the fascist batards without a clue on climate change, war and poverty: -10 Grimpak +8 I'm sure he sits there giggling like a girl over his posts about himself Lofty, Patch +8 for following the scent of Dark Shikari's arse to every new post on EVE-O Dark Shikari +10 for uber whoring with a brain Jim McGregor +8 for persistence in the search of his own anal probing Surfin's PlunderBunny, Darkmatter +7.5 for being able to type even though parts of their brains are missing
|

DarkMatter
Sintered Sanity
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 13:45:00 -
[65]
Quote: Darkmatter +7.5 for being able to type even though parts of their brains are missing
iuyoiuh poipoi [oihjjdoiuh ppp0sw;lmv [pk  
098hiuf? nnsoionbosiv ppisv [osjv povn'pi[sfoj opowsfg ;lon b!!!  
My Current Project |

Kazuo Ishiguro
House of Marbles Zzz
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 15:10:00 -
[66]
Originally by: Akita T I am mildly offended by the utter lack of either negative or positive ratings for me 
The denizens of the market discussions forum are rather under-represented here. I nominate the following:
General Starscream & Miss Fiona: scam IPO/troll alts -2.2 Ricdic: serial IPO buyouts/denouncer of incompetence & scammers 10.0 Taikun: 'fat finger' trader 7.2 (ask him about his stapler ) Riethe: for brazenly continuing to post in MD after scamming 40bn isk -8.4 Akita T: Economist 10.0 Ezoran dubla'idd: Ricdic's sparring partner 6.6 Wylker: most evasive IPO holder -9.5
Also: Braage: POS/Outpost/Industry expert 10.0 Hoshi: best informed about many lesser-known game mechanics 10.0
My research services Spreadsheets: Top speed calculation - Halo Implant stats |

Calvin Firenze
Thanos and Killjoy Productions Knights Of the Southerncross
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 16:23:00 -
[67]
Edited by: Calvin Firenze on 12/12/2007 16:23:53 can I just group all the goons in and say -1000 to them?
A little part of me dies every time I read a goon thread.
edit: and jesus christ people, not even a "your mom goes to college" when it was mentioned DS went to college.
I need sleep, my sense of humor is malfunctioning  ____
Originally by: Morrow Disca You sir/madam, need a big cup of STFU.
|

Locus Bey
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 21:08:00 -
[68]
Originally by: DarkMatter
Quote: Darkmatter +7.5 for being able to type even though parts of their brains are missing
iuyoiuh poipoi [oihjjdoiuh ppp0sw;lmv [pk  
098hiuf? nnsoionbosiv ppisv [osjv povn'pi[sfoj opowsfg ;lon b!!!  
  
|

Tarminic
Forsaken Resistance The Last Stand
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 21:25:00 -
[69]
Originally by: DarkMatter
Quote: Darkmatter +7.5 for being able to type even though parts of their brains are missing
iuyoiuh poipoi [oihjjdoiuh ppp0sw;lmv [pk  
098hiuf? nnsoionbosiv ppisv [osjv povn'pi[sfoj opowsfg ;lon b!!!  
Crap, hold on guys, I have to plug him back into the Fox News...I accidentally pulled the cord out.
 ---------------- Tarminic - 29 Million SP in pink Forum Warfare |

DarkMatter
Sintered Sanity
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 21:37:00 -
[70]
Originally by: Tarminic
Originally by: DarkMatter
Quote: Darkmatter +7.5 for being able to type even though parts of their brains are missing
iuyoiuh poipoi [oihjjdoiuh ppp0sw;lmv [pk  
098hiuf? nnsoionbosiv ppisv [osjv povn'pi[sfoj opowsfg ;lon b!!!  
Crap, hold on guys, I have to plug him back into the Fox News...I accidentally pulled the cord out.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Much better!
YOU ARE ALL PANSY LIBERALS!
My Current Project |

Tarminic
Forsaken Resistance The Last Stand
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 21:42:00 -
[71]
Originally by: DarkMatter
Originally by: Tarminic
Originally by: DarkMatter
Quote: Darkmatter +7.5 for being able to type even though parts of their brains are missing
iuyoiuh poipoi [oihjjdoiuh ppp0sw;lmv [pk  
098hiuf? nnsoionbosiv ppisv [osjv povn'pi[sfoj opowsfg ;lon b!!!  
Crap, hold on guys, I have to plug him back into the Fox News...I accidentally pulled the cord out.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Much better!
YOU ARE ALL PANSY LIBERALS!
     I wish I had room in my sig for that. ---------------- Tarminic - 29 Million SP in pink Forum Warfare |

DarkMatter
Sintered Sanity
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 21:52:00 -
[72]
Quote:
I wish I had room in my sig for that.
Gotta have my fun, only 9 days left...
I'll be going through OOPE withdrawals for a while, lol.
But you know where to find me, lol...
My Current Project |

Graalum
Foundation R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.12.13 03:59:00 -
[73]
Bu Jinkan for post of the year.  Your signature graphic must reflect your ingame persona as per The Forum rules - Kreul Intentions ([email protected]) |
|

ISD Santiago Cortes
Caldari ISD Interstellar Correspondents

|
Posted - 2007.12.13 07:53:00 -
[74]
Being privy to the sekwit ISD ranking system I have to say you're very generous with some of your scores.
forum rules | mailto:[email protected] |
|

Doctor Fruitloop
|
Posted - 2007.12.13 10:01:00 -
[75]
Originally by: ISD Santiago Cortes Being privy to the sekwit ISD ranking system I have to say you're very generous with some of your scores.
Is it true that Valorem has a dartboard with my photograph on it?
|

ry ry
StateCorp Veritas Immortalis
|
Posted - 2007.12.13 11:01:00 -
[76]
Derovius Verdan was my favorite, but he's been a bit rubbish recently.
honourable mentions go to..
ginger magician ALL TIME #1 PVP GREAT. also: for getting himself perma-banned, and managing to come back despite everybody and his grandmother knowing who his new character was.
NTrabbit for being the first character to flame this character. accusing me of not having been around long enough to know how good the forums used to be. I was there. they were still rubbish.
SiJira for irritating me so much i blocked him, forgot why, unblocked him, then convoing me from time to time to find out how i was doing and if he was still blocked. the mind boggles.
curzon dax for being his own girlfriend.
the original Sanguine Legion for the best misspelling ever in their corp name, flying around in t1 frigs reminding us all how much fun eve it can be and then disappearing. re-emerged years later as a conventional pirate outfit.
new Jenny Spitfire from PvP enthusiast, to whiney eVe eMo. There was no vagabond BPO.
the roleplayers <3
*again. |

Cippalippus Primus
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.12.13 13:53:00 -
[77]
3 pages and no mentions of The Mittani? Oh and Hippoking is still around, I can sell his alts' names to the authorities for the right price 
|

ry ry
StateCorp Veritas Immortalis
|
Posted - 2007.12.13 14:06:00 -
[78]
Originally by: Cippalippus Primus 3 pages and no mentions of The Mittani?
better?
*again. |
|

ISD Santiago Cortes
Caldari ISD Interstellar Correspondents

|
Posted - 2007.12.14 05:29:00 -
[79]
Originally by: Doctor Fruitloop Is it true that Valorem has a dartboard with my photograph on it?
Valorem or Chuckles as he's known within ISD has dartboards with everyone's photograph on it.
Naturally we neither tell him his nickname to his face, nor do we challenge him to a game, I believe Jacques Archambault should be walking again within the next six months or so.
It's fair to say Valorem is pretty handy with a dart in his mitts.
forum rules | mailto:[email protected] |
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |