| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Trooper Farva
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 09:53:00 -
[1]
I will be able to fly the ishtar soon and was looking for a setup. Could you please advise me on any speed tank setups, also any normal setups would be ok too.. Cheers.
|

slothe
Caldari 0utbreak
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 10:32:00 -
[2]
i wont tell you but give you some hints
polycarbs best rigs to fit you need overdrives for speed
lse t2 1 at least
you can permarun mwd without cap boosters
small guns
something to help anti - interceptors
small remote rep for drones.
|

Wardeneo
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 10:45:00 -
[3]
Originally by: slothe i wont tell you but give you some hints
polycarbs best rigs to fit you need overdrives for speed
lse t2 1 at least
you can permarun mwd without cap boosters
small guns
something to help anti - interceptors
small remote rep for drones.
polycarbs best rigs to fit - for uber speed whilst using a MWD or ab - if no peropulsion mod is used use auxillary thrusters!
you need overdrives for speed - MORE speed
lse t2 1 at least - more shild HP
you can permarun mwd without cap boosters - need good cap skills
small guns - help with pg, and can kill smaller stuff
something to help anti - interceptors - assualt launcher
small remote rep for drones (ogres for damage plus some log and EW drones)
hope this helps
|

Escobar Noreaga
Amarr F.R.E.E. Explorer Atrum Tempestas Foedus
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 11:21:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Wardeneo
Originally by: slothe i wont tell you but give you some hints
polycarbs best rigs to fit you need overdrives for speed
lse t2 1 at least
you can permarun mwd without cap boosters
small guns
something to help anti - interceptors
small remote rep for drones.
polycarbs best rigs to fit - for uber speed whilst using a MWD or ab - if no peropulsion mod is used use auxillary thrusters!
you need overdrives for speed - MORE speed
lse t2 1 at least - more shild HP
you can permarun mwd without cap boosters - need good cap skills
small guns - help with pg, and can kill smaller stuff
something to help anti - interceptors - assualt launcher
small remote rep for drones (ogres for damage plus some log and EW drones)
hope this helps
if you actually flew an ishtar then you would probably know that they dont have launcher hardpoints
quit playing EFT
|

Alyth
Gallente Dichotomy Total Comfort
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 11:44:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Trooper Farva I will be able to fly the ishtar soon and was looking for a setup. Could you please advise me on any speed tank setups, also any normal setups would be ok too.. Cheers.
Try this one for gang warfare:
[Ishtar, Gang] Medium Armor Repairer II Armor Explosive Hardener II Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II Internal Force Field Array I 800mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I
10MN MicroWarpdrive II Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Cap Booster 800 Balmer Series Targeting Inhibitor I, Tracking Speed Disruption Balmer Series Targeting Inhibitor I, Tracking Speed Disruption Faint Warp Prohibitor I
125mm Prototype I Gauss Gun, Antimatter Charge S 125mm Prototype I Gauss Gun, Antimatter Charge S 125mm Prototype I Gauss Gun, Antimatter Charge S Small Unstable Power Fluctuator I Small Unstable Power Fluctuator I
Capacitor Control Circuit I Capacitor Control Circuit I
Ogre II x5
Gives you a lowest resist of explosive at 71.9%, 4648 armour and a top speed of 1402m/s. Each disruptor is also going to be hitting any turreted target's tracking for 40% too, nothing short of a frig should be able to hit you effectively.
|

Wardeneo
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 01:45:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Escobar Noreaga
Originally by: Wardeneo
Originally by: slothe i wont tell you but give you some hints
polycarbs best rigs to fit you need overdrives for speed
lse t2 1 at least
you can permarun mwd without cap boosters
small guns
something to help anti - interceptors
small remote rep for drones.
polycarbs best rigs to fit - for uber speed whilst using a MWD or ab - if no peropulsion mod is used use auxillary thrusters!
you need overdrives for speed - MORE speed
lse t2 1 at least - more shild HP
you can permarun mwd without cap boosters - need good cap skills
small guns - help with pg, and can kill smaller stuff
something to help anti - interceptors - assualt launcher
small remote rep for drones (ogres for damage plus some log and EW drones)
hope this helps
if you actually flew an ishtar then you would probably know that they dont have launcher hardpoints
quit playing EFT
umm yea it doesnt wow, and yea i dont fly 1 and i dont play eft!
wardeneo
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |