| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Excelsior Page
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 22:36:00 -
[1]
Blah. I don't know what to do in Eve, and it's making me lose interest in playing. I spent all that time excitingly planning for and buying parts for a nice new Cruiser, and the first mission I get with it... I cant go through the acceleration gate. Where do I go to get some new missions that I can actually complete with the cruiser? Or should I just go back and buy a frigate to use again?
|

Sun Chi
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 22:46:00 -
[2]
WoW is ------> that way
|

Rangkai
|
Posted - 2007.12.11 23:42:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Excelsior Page Blah. I don't know what to do in Eve, and it's making me lose interest in playing. I spent all that time excitingly planning for and buying parts for a nice new Cruiser, and the first mission I get with it... I cant go through the acceleration gate. Where do I go to get some new missions that I can actually complete with the cruiser? Or should I just go back and buy a frigate to use again?
Good rule of thumb level 1 agents frigates level 2 agents cruisers level 3 agents, battlecruisers level 4 battleships level 5 capital ships.
Find a level 2 agent for the corporation you were working with. If you can't use one yet.. do some more level 1 missions to increase your standing enough.
Also, make some friends, tag along with them on some level 3 missions in your cruiser.. it is much more fun than playing solo.
|

Mik Nostrebor
Minmatar Trinity Holdings
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 01:44:00 -
[4]
The only level 1 mission you can't do with a cruiser is Worlds Collide I believe. Should be OK on all the others.
M
|

Excelsior Page
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 03:51:00 -
[5]
Well, after a good hour or so of sulking and making dirty comments under my breath, I went back into the game and realised something nice - I still had about 2 million isk.
So my Omen is docked but still armed at the moment, and I bought a Punisher, and am now back to isk training. Using a destroyer so long I forgot how fun it is to be traveling over half a kilometer a second.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |