| Pages: 1 2 3 4 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 06:43:00 -
[1]
This is the third episode of EVECAST.TV, a weekly vidcast for EVE ONLINE.
NEWS: The long awaited 3rd episode. in the news we cover the live dev blog, they announced changes to the triage mod, carriers and motherships, drone bay capacities, jump freighter research, assault ship upgrade, first eve grave yard and the upcoming alliance tourny.
GAME TIP: Passive shield tanking.
DISCUSSIONS: the new discussions segment with the guest, AlanGiv.
Length: 25:57 Resolution: 640X360 FLASH and 1280X720 MPEG4 Size: 720P 332MB
Watch Now
Sorry for the delay... Expect to see EP004 next Friday, January 11th, 2008.
Thanks.
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 06:43:00 -
[2]
Currently uploading the new episode, please give it an hour or two..
Thanks.
|

MotherMoon
Huang Yinglong Namtz'aar k'in
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 09:43:00 -
[3]
bump army!
pink supporter! Future art director at CCP! or texture guy, either or :P http://www.digipen.edu/main/Gallery_Games_2004#Narbacular_Drop Was in class with these folks :P |

Tobias Sjodin
Ore Mongers R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 10:17:00 -
[4]
Originally by: VampireZIM Currently uploading the new episode, please give it an hour or two..
Thanks.
How about four? :)
- Recruitment open again-
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 10:43:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Tobias Sjodin
Originally by: VampireZIM Currently uploading the new episode, please give it an hour or two..
Thanks.
How about four? :)
Yea, something is wrong with Vimeo, its not uploading properly, I have notified support. I am also uploading the MPEG4 file to my server, it will be downloadable using the "DLOAD HD" button on the page within 2 hours.
|

Ridickulo
Minmatar Tiger-Shrimp
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 13:41:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Ri****ulo on 03/01/2008 13:43:02 I'm having some problems playing the video. Could it be that there is something wrong with it and that is why it failed to upload?
Struggling, it did play as far as the game tip and my general impression is that the show is becoming greater every time. Massive work there and omg, keep it up if you can because its awsome.
On the sugestions side, maybe you should have removed yourself from hosting the show. :) Diana rocks and while you were great compared to Orei, you pale in view of her. Maybe let her do all the hosting and just make the interview and game tips.
The news are a bit too jerky and it might not be a bad idea to copy some of the netTV techniques on changing story such as alternating between camera angles. The cuts or silences realy are no good. Great news and especialy loved the morbid one, i mean, WTF? 
The game tip bit is excelent but you realy dont need to explain everything in detail! A quick recap of modules is enough as the redundancy becomes boring.
Cant wait to see the rest of the show. Hope you get Vimeo gunning soon.
Oh, btw, peeps in the gen. disc. don't know about the sponsor thing and although they may check previous eps it might be a good idea to refer it in the main post. |

Ridickulo
Minmatar Tiger-Shrimp
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 14:12:00 -
[7]
Finaly! It's still crashing my system at 8:24 but i can bypass it now. The discussion is AWSOME! It REALY need a short intermission before because the tone is totaly diferent from the rest of the show.
About the discussion, it would be excelent if your guest did not agree with you entirely. It would be supperb to see some real discussion there instead of just two people agreeing. |

Winterblink
Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 14:47:00 -
[8]
\o/ Can't wait!
|

Ridickulo
Minmatar Tiger-Shrimp
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 15:16:00 -
[9]
Maybe we'll hear about it in the WDA podcast! 
Speaking of which, where is the next episode? 
|

Seeing EyeDog
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 16:16:00 -
[10]
poasting in this thread to endorse the product/service...also bumpin dis above the rest of the TRASH on these forums. _____________________
Originally by: Locus Bey Intelligence isn't a prequisite for being a Goon, in fact its a deficit.
|

Ridickulo
Minmatar Tiger-Shrimp
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 17:18:00 -
[11]
bump to first page... |

Archa
Caldari Chickens with an Attitude
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 17:50:00 -
[12]
I just watched episode 1 and 2. And i think it is splendid that you guys are doing this for fun, and it is a fantastic addition to the community.
Keep it up.
In the future, do a section about probing. I'm sure there are alot of people who would love an introduction video on that!
Keep up the good work.
Greets Archa
|

Urban Mongral
Caldari
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 17:54:00 -
[13]
Cool!
Looking forward to it!
---------------------------------------------
|

Riskalot
Caldari
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 19:10:00 -
[14]
f*** cmon, CHANGE ur INTRO! its absolutly pervers to show a shooted human by an apache helicopter.  ya, i know the hole file. its absolutly misplaced here. srly.
___
_____________________________
i'm a Signature. give meh colors!
|

Chah Ching
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 19:55:00 -
[15]
Downloading now... I've been looking forward to this episode.
A request for your web page, though... Add something that tells the dates of each episode and find a way to make it obvious which episode is the latest. Every time I go to your site I have to start at episode 10 and work my way backwards to figure out what the latest one is.
Thanks!
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 20:23:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Ri****ulo Edited by: Ri****ulo on 03/01/2008 13:43:02 I'm having some problems playing the video. Could it be that there is something wrong with it and that is why it failed to upload?
Finally the Vimeo upload is working, the site has been updated accordingly.
Sorry for the trouble, I think I will make sure everything is working before I post it in the forums next time. ;)
|

fogWraith
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 22:32:00 -
[17]
Nice episode. The discussion section was a bit long though. You should also let the guest speak sometimes... ;) Keep up the good work!
|

Formula
Caldari Elite Force
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 22:55:00 -
[18]
Great show Zim, i can imagine you spend a lot of time with this, keep upp the good work. I have one thing though...let your guest speak more, you seem to fill in what the guest is about to say and take over, let the guest finish, then you fill in 
Looking forward to next show..and yea i like the new co-host, she work like a pro, keep her .
/Form
"Don't do today what you will regret tomorrow" |

Malarki X
Caldari Ad Astra Vexillum Brutally Clever Empire
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 23:08:00 -
[19]
Hah - just saw this thread for the first time - good work as far as EP 1 and 2 go. Sadly EP 3 - didnt work for me. I guess there is some issue with server.
Still - keep up the good work 
|

Cailais
Amarr VITOC
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 00:15:00 -
[20]
Good show, nice and chilled out but well delivered. The game tip segment and news clip were very watchable, maybe chuck in a few more of these to a show? The discussion is good, but too long I think - needs to be broken up a bit.
Keep it up 
C.
Originally by: Jenny Spitfire
Dehumanisation - griefers are cool and if you are not a griefer, you do not belong here.
|

3nkil
The Chocolate Factory
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 00:20:00 -
[21]
THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE CAPS IN THE TITLE
|

Ket Halpak
Cold-Fury Southern Cross Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 00:40:00 -
[22]
Very nice, your new co-host is very proffessional. Grab hold of her with both hands and dont let go!
Unfortunatly I didnt get to see the full show, people started showing up for work, so I had to kill the sound on my computer :(.
Some advice for the game tip segment. You dove straight into fittings for passive tanking, which can leave any newbies watching your show a little confused and ultimatly defeating the purpose of the game tip segment.
You could improve the game tip segment by first explaining what shield tanking is, how it works, the pros and cons, what is required for a successfull passive tank, skills required, pure passive vs active hardeners, skills to improve the tank, ships best suited to a passive tank and finaly headding into the fittings.
All in all a top effort and I cant wait to see the next one! _____________ Giving out free ammo, 1 missile at a time. |

Vriomiunx
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 00:46:00 -
[23]
Promoting a political party or person within politics in an EVE film is hardly relevant. I'm not sure if CCP likes it either. Anyone know?
My tip is to drop that, as it discuraged me from watching it and I guess (And hope) that I'm not the only one.
|

TigerWoman
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 00:49:00 -
[24]
the show looks good so far, but the 10 minutes rant about the new ships and their lack of solo-own for older characters makes me sick. if you cannot use the ships to their extend after 3 yrs of playing/skilling you should use evemon and start figuring out what certain ships are good for.
whats next? ranting about e-war abilities of the geddon.
a focussed skilled noob can fly one race, you can fly what? all races?
to carriers: the should keep their ability to launch all their fighters or need a boost on their logistic ablilities.
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 01:12:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Vriomiunx Promoting a political party or person within politics in an EVE film is hardly relevant. I'm not sure if CCP likes it either. Anyone know?
My tip is to drop that, as it discuraged me from watching it and I guess (And hope) that I'm not the only one.
First of all, I dont really care what CCP likes or dislikes. This show isnt made to pander to CCP. I have respect for CCP and they have changed my life, but I will always speak my mind regardless.
Second not eve relevant? Umm, outside of CCP, name ONE COMPANY that would advertise on my show that IS EVE RELEVANT. I will be sure to call them right up.
And if free speech puts you off my show, then it sounds like a personal problem, not related to me or my show. I mean if 10 SECONDS of a show makes you not want to watch it, I dont know, seems a little silly.
|

Ket Halpak
Cold-Fury Southern Cross Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 01:23:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Vriomiunx Promoting a political party or person within politics in an EVE film is hardly relevant. I'm not sure if CCP likes it either. Anyone know?
My tip is to drop that, as it discuraged me from watching it and I guess (And hope) that I'm not the only one.
Communist starship Voyager, as I live out of the US, I found it funny. The fear of reds under the bed died at the end of the cold war to the best of my knowledge, but thats a political discussion and not best suited to the ontopic forum.
Anyway, its his show and I enjoyed it. _____________ Giving out free ammo, 1 missile at a time. |

Armoured C
Gallente Globaltech Industries Hedonistic Imperative
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 01:34:00 -
[27]
wow didnt know about passive tanking being gallente but those figure sound nice :) cheers for the tip
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 01:38:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Armoured C wow didnt know about passive tanking being gallente but those figure sound nice :) cheers for the tip
LOL, I was equally surprised to be honest. I adapted my Caldari setup to it and it turned out great. :)
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 01:59:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Chah Ching Downloading now... I've been looking forward to this episode.
A request for your web page, though... Add something that tells the dates of each episode and find a way to make it obvious which episode is the latest. Every time I go to your site I have to start at episode 10 and work my way backwards to figure out what the latest one is.
Thanks!
I changed the inactive EPs much darker, I think it looks better, thanks for the suggestion.
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 02:53:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Ri****ulo Finaly! It's still crashing my system at 8:24 but i can bypass it now. The discussion is AWSOME! It REALY need a short intermission before because the tone is totaly diferent from the rest of the show.
About the discussion, it would be excelent if your guest did not agree with you entirely. It would be supperb to see some real discussion there instead of just two people agreeing.
Im currious, what video player are you using? I did encode this episode differently than the last. The last eps were MPEG4 CBR 3Mbps. This one was MPEG4 VBR 2-3Mpbs two pass. I was surprised that this ep was small as it was, even though it was much longer than the previous.
I run VLC, seems to run it fine.
|

astowv
The Order of Chivalry Nex Eternus
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 03:15:00 -
[31]
Frankly, you're opinion of the Golem is wrong.
----
|

Frug
Zenithal Harvest
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 03:22:00 -
[32]
Fight communism? You've got to be ******* kidding me.
- - - - - - - - - Do not use dotted lines - - - - - - - If you think I'm awesome, say BOOO BOOO!! - Ductoris Neat look what I found - Kreul Hey, my marbles |

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 03:37:00 -
[33]
Originally by: astowv Frankly, you're opinion of the Golem is wrong.
What part was wrong exactly?
|

TimGascoigne
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 04:10:00 -
[34]
nice video well produced.
The problem is with the discussion was at least two thirds of the video and completely drowned out the guest.
Also General discussions are a video equipment to forum whingeing which we have plenty off thank you. Your notion that the electronic attack ships are overpowering is just plain wrong. There is nothing stopping you from getting into an electronic attack ship and beaten them, especially with your supporing skills maxed out. The only alternative is to have the game being extremely hostile to young players and thus preventing them from playing the game. That way the game will die as there will be no new people joining the game and there will be no one left for you to omgwtfbbqpown
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 04:36:00 -
[35]
Originally by: TimGascoigne nice video well produced.
The problem is with the discussion was at least two thirds of the video and completely drowned out the guest.
Also General discussions are a video equipment to forum whingeing which we have plenty off thank you. Your notion that the electronic attack ships are overpowering is just plain wrong. There is nothing stopping you from getting into an electronic attack ship and beaten them, especially with your supporing skills maxed out. The only alternative is to have the game being extremely hostile to young players and thus preventing them from playing the game. That way the game will die as there will be no new people joining the game and there will be no one left for you to omgwtfbbqpown
I know, this is just a rant that i have been wanting to have for a long time. Next episode will be different.
I NEVER said EW frigs were overpowered. In fact I mentioned that EW can take out a CHIMERA, such as the Lachesis with its bonus to dampening and scrambler range, which I think is AWESOME! The whole reason that we DO NOT NEED a carrier nerf.
|

Frug
Zenithal Harvest
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 04:52:00 -
[36]
EW frigs were one of the few things he had something good to say about, right after whining about how hard it is to insta pop newbies these days. 
- - - - - - - - - Do not use dotted lines - - - - - - - If you think I'm awesome, say BOOO BOOO!! - Ductoris Neat look what I found - Kreul Hey, my marbles |

astowv
The Order of Chivalry Nex Eternus
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 06:01:00 -
[37]
CNR - Golem
Golem is cheaper to run (torp cost) Golem has higher base resistances (which compensates less shield hp than CNR) Golem has 3 utility slots, cnr has 1. Golem has a 7th mid for painter (needed for torps now). Tanks 37.5% better before resistances (Marauders 5)
Only thing CNR is better at is DPS (about 120more DPS) but golem has more alpha.
----
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 07:02:00 -
[38]
Originally by: astowv CNR - Golem
Golem is cheaper to run (torp cost) Golem has higher base resistances (which compensates less shield hp than CNR) Golem has 3 utility slots, cnr has 1. Golem has a 7th mid for painter (needed for torps now). Tanks 37.5% better before resistances (Marauders 5)
Only thing CNR is better at is DPS (about 120more DPS) but golem has more alpha.
Well, I dont see how I was incorrect. All I said was that it was only slightly better, that looks slightly better to me. Now look at the FEROX vs NIGHTHAWK and tell me the T2 Raven is equal to that difference.
|

Ujarc2
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 09:33:00 -
[39]
Some dev stated somewhere a while ago that: t2 ship > faction ship > t1 ship, wich is true exept for battleships where is like: faction battle ship >(=) t2 BS >(just little bit) t1 BS
I totaly understand CCP that they didn't wanted to create heavy assault battle ships but what t2 battleships are now isn't good niether, they have to rethink marauders totaly, black ops are fine imo.
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 10:04:00 -
[40]
Yea, I really think the black ops should be able to jump without a cyno. If its supposed to get you in behind enemies lines, then it should be able to do that. But if it needs a cyno to jump to, ITS NOT getting behind enemy lines, the cyno ship got you there.
|

Ujarc2
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 10:17:00 -
[41]
Edited by: Ujarc2 on 04/01/2008 10:17:04
Originally by: VampireZIM Yea, I really think the black ops should be able to jump without a cyno. If its supposed to get you in behind enemies lines, then it should be able to do that. But if it needs a cyno to jump to, ITS NOT getting behind enemy lines, the cyno ship got you there.
I have to disagree here, that would be realy ovepowered leting them just "teleport" anywhere they want w/o a cyno field. The idea behind black ops is that they can jump bridge other black ops, recon ships, covert ops and stealth bombers. That imo it's pretty cool ;) Quoteing u from e003, "Then why not cyno in a carrier?". Cyno in a carrier np, but with black ops u can bring some kind of support with it :)
|

Scaramaus
Southern Cross Incorporated Southern Cross Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 11:40:00 -
[42]
Nice work on the show. It's great to see that there is a lot of growth from episode to episode. No offense to Lord Orei intended, but the new co-host Diana is a great addition to the show, and not only because of her looks. 
The news and game-tip segments I really liked. The discussion not-so. The idea of having a discussion for a large part of the show is quite good, and I would love to see more of it. The contents of the discussion I didn't like so much. Like others have said it was more of a rant of old gamers. Maybe next time it is a possibility to have a discussion between two different view-points?
Anyway. Overall, great effort and great results. Keep it up!
Scaramaus
|

Ormen Tuttle
Caldari Intergalactic Amalgamated Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 15:43:00 -
[43]
Edited by: Ormen Tuttle on 04/01/2008 15:43:34 I felt some of your critiques of CCP were too harshly conveyed. I think you did a good job expressing your opinions about the Golum because you stated what you thought was wrong with it and then made some constructive comments about what it should be (not sure I agree with you on this issue, but it was presented well in my opinion). If you modeled this in all your critiques I would find the program more enjoyable and less offensive.
http://www.ahnog.us/eve.htm |

Shreddog
Nova Squad
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 16:18:00 -
[44]
Just watched episode 1, and I really liked it. The videoquality could be better but then again, bandwith isnt cheap.
Btw, lots of ingame footage is a plus so keep up the good work 
|

Ryntrax
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 18:14:00 -
[45]
Ignore the people *****ing about your rant, golems suck, blackops will go the way of the carrier in 3 months or less. New players having an opinion about high sp ship abilities is ******* annoying. New players, when you finally get in that new ship you always wanted and get what the **** owned by some tech one cruisers you will also turn to the dark side.
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 20:51:00 -
[46]
If I feel strongly about something, I will express myself. However, this episodes rant during the discussion, IS NOT going to be the norm for the show. Otherwise I would have called it RANT.
Its going to be a discussions segment and hopefully as we move forward we will get some interesting people to come on the show who will have alot to say and I will end up taking the role of the interviewer.
If you want to be on the show, send me a message.
|

Ridickulo
Minmatar Tiger-Shrimp
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 22:36:00 -
[47]
Well, if you need someone to interview i would be available. Only have 19M SP and keep getting my ass handed to me in PvP but is all fails gimme a ring! Im an economy major...actualy minor..tbh tiny, realy. 
Originally by: VampireZIM Im currious, what video player are you using? I did encode this episode differently than the last. The last eps were MPEG4 CBR 3Mbps. This one was MPEG4 VBR 2-3Mpbs two pass. I was surprised that this ep was small as it was, even though it was much longer than the previous.
I run VLC, seems to run it fine.
About VLC well, my PC is just weird with Win XP SP3 so probably that. But couldnt u use some standard DivX encoder? |

Titos Polo
Senseless Violence
|
Posted - 2008.01.05 02:58:00 -
[48]
keep on going guys!!! we want more!!!
waiting for EP4 and Diana
|

Omega Man
The Geddy Foundation
|
Posted - 2008.01.05 11:45:00 -
[49]
good things should not be on page 2. -
- Happy user of CAOD troll cleaner http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=584345 |

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 02:50:00 -
[50]
New news item. In future episodes we will be talking about fan sites. If you have a site that you feel has features that benefit players, please post them here.
Thanks
|

Petter Sandstad
Taggart Transdimensional Kinetic Maelstrom Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 07:04:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Ket Halpak Communist starship Voyager, as I live out of the US, I found it funny. The fear of reds under the bed died at the end of the cold war to the best of my knowledge, but thats a political discussion and not best suited to the ontopic forum.
Anyway, its his show and I enjoyed it.
I found it very entertaining too. Especially the contrary-to-expectation joke.
|

Professor Perplex
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 12:24:00 -
[52]
very nice. didnt know about this show. like others have said. less discussion.. or more guests ...
and please, loose the shades :)
|

LaVista Vista
Corporate Research And Production Pty Ltd Zzz
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 14:37:00 -
[53]
Could you please point me to the devblog speaking about the jump freighter research?
This signature is brought to you by EBankÖ, free space for moderators to brag. |

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 22:48:00 -
[54]
Live Dev Blog http://myeve.eve-online.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&bid=529
|

Destiny Defined
Gallente System-Lords Insurgency
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 23:38:00 -
[55]
Wow guys, putting all personal attacks aside, im sorry but almost everything you expressed opinions about was almost completely wrong. I had to write a list of things i disagree'd with so i could make a constructive post.
1st of all, the rant about the carriers, are you serious?... that WHOLE conversation was based on the circumstances of it being alone, which does happen, but not if ur not a complete e-tard. Carriers are FLEET SUPPORT SHIPS and they fit and complete that role very well. At the start of the episode you described in the news the triage module.... memory loss? I quote "All you need is a handful of BS's and a damper to take out a carrier" k thanks.
Most of the golem rant was about it not being what was expected, expected as what? If you cant tell from the original dev notes or the stats that its primarily a mission running ship youre in trouble. And im sorry but if ur using it for pvp and if u dont have a booster on it with the expanded cargo hold... NO WONDER ULL RUN OUT OF CAP, that is basic basic stuff... Still on the golem thing, you whine about it not being balanced towards other ships and how it should be, bull, CCP makes it what they want to make it, stop crying.
And whining about getting ganked by "noobs" in an expensive ship again are you serious? Also stop saying noobs alot (my one peice of constructive criticism). Not only is it a big part of your audience, but by saying it in a deragetory way i assume that your aiming these videos at the more experienced players of eve. Then you proceed to show us how to setup passive shield tanks and how to cloak in a belt and wait for a player to warp in. Thanks.
And i actually heard you say CCP are doing something wrong, in a game as sandbox as eve... get real. A nice spread of ship reveiws there aswell, i wonder what race you trained.
Ahh, i feel alot better now, looking forward to the next episode. Double D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lifes a waste of time .... and times a waste of life........ So get wasted all the time and have the time of you |

Aidar Magnus
Caldari Vi0lated Industries
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 23:46:00 -
[56]
After watching that, I gotta say It's been a while since I've had sucha good laugh! lol   
|

GoGo Yubari
PAK
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 03:56:00 -
[57]
I just have to sate my curiosity. Watched the show and during your rant when you mentioned being popped in low-sec as a noob, I seemed to recall something from the past. Ok, it's not a Kestrel in this instance, but are you by any chance referring to this incident:
2005.05.27 10:58
Victim: VampireZIM Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Blood Raiders Dominion Destroyed Type: Badger Solar System: Oyonata System Security Level: 0.3
Involved parties:
Name: GoGo Yubari (laid the final blow) Security Status: -10.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Venal Rangers Ship Type: Brutix Weapon Type: Heavy Electron Blaster II
Also, I don't totally agree with your viewpoint on old players vs new players. Sure, it's nice to have an advantage as an older player (and I think skill points and better fittings can definitely be quite decisive as it is), but I'd hope some of what we do out there is actual player skill instead of just my character "being higher level" than another's.
PAK is recruiting! |

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 04:12:00 -
[58]
LOL, that was along time ago. Surprised you still have the kill mail.
Not particularly that incident, but probably a week before that incident on my way to that system for the first time.
Back in the olden days when Blood Raiders were out there.
|

LaVista Vista
Corporate Research And Production Pty Ltd Zzz
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 06:14:00 -
[59]
Anyways. I watched all 3 episodes. And all i can say is that its waaay too short.
I requiar moar!!! 
This signature is brought to you by EBankÖ, free space for moderators to brag. |

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 06:18:00 -
[60]
Originally by: LaVista Vista Anyways. I watched all 3 episodes. And all i can say is that its waaay too short.
I requiar moar!!! 
Hehe, well this last episode was almost twice as long as the previous. Originally the reason the show was short is that we wanted to release the show in HD and the site that hosts us has a 500MB weekly limit.
However, while playing around with encoding, if you download the show, this last episode looks good, is twice as long and is actually a smaller file size.
So expect the future episodes to reach as long as 30minutes.
|

Haakelen
Gallente United Forces
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 07:55:00 -
[61]
Edited by: Haakelen on 07/01/2008 08:00:45 Great work. Glad to see someone is carrying the torch of Eve TV.
Also, nice music choices.
|

MotherMoon
Huang Yinglong FOUNDATI0N
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 09:04:00 -
[62]
uh ho.. I have found one issue with your show :P
lets see we got review of suicide ganking in a cladari ship
we've got reviews of fitting passive shield tanks on... caldari ships (this one isn't as bad for a reason :P)
and we've got a review about the tech 2 raven...
you knoe the tech 3 tempest on the other hand is very awesome.
one of the issue you missed was that all tech 2 battleships have the same cap.
so for the minmatar the tempest gained a ton of cap!. This needs to be looked into the tempest should have the least cap of the group anbd the rest should be boosted.
my point?
Review non-caldari ships, expand your demographic.
Also great show!
and next time get a guest that will disagree with you on some points :P
but I fully understand the rant the folem doesn't bring much.
however it is for running missions.
There is a PvP video of the tech 2 mega taking out a raven and a mega solo.
pink supporter! Future art director at CCP! or texture guy, either or :P http://www.digipen.edu/main/Gallery_Games_2004#Narbacular_Drop Was in class with these folks :P |

MotherMoon
Huang Yinglong FOUNDATI0N
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 09:11:00 -
[63]
your passive tanked onyx has 25% EM resist.
pink supporter! Future art director at CCP! or texture guy, either or :P http://www.digipen.edu/main/Gallery_Games_2004#Narbacular_Drop Was in class with these folks :P |

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 10:16:00 -
[64]
Well, I fly Caldari, and since the show is basicly just ME, it will have to do.
I am open to the possibility of others submitting their game tips to be posted on the show. Of course they would need to be captured in 1280X720 res. They can be narrated by you or accompanied by a script for me to read, either way would be fine.
|

Alastorr Frost
Minmatar Contraband Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 11:51:00 -
[65]
I watched Episode 3.
In short, here is what I like and what I dislike:
AWESOME -- NEWS and TIPS CRAP -- Rant / Discussion
Add more "meat" and you can and will beat EVETV, but until that happens.... Regards,
Frosty
|

Angor
The JORG Corporation Terra Incognita.
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 16:19:00 -
[66]
Well i just watched episode 3 and i have a few comments.
Generally, i like the idea of having a new "eve tv". The news girl is fine, news was informative but could have been a bit longer, going into areas such as the bob vs everyone conflict and tri vs cva etc. as well as other player related news, not just the CCP updates.
Guests need to be alowed to talk more instead of you talking over them as soon as they open their mouth.
Do more research, e.g the discussion over the "carrier nerf". You just seemed to blame CCP for nerfing older players as your only argument. The carrier nerf is probably much more complex, for instance, MC's use of carriers and moms - when they all launch fighters at the same time it cripples the system. Carrier nerf is most likely a result of more and more people piloting carriers on the field (uber spider tank) and how the current eve hardware doesnt support that many drones on grid.
And whats with the shades? _______________________________ [ 2007.06.07 21:07:22 ] FrankyWave > ransom me guys I am joining XElas !!! |

MotherMoon
Huang Yinglong FOUNDATI0N
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 16:43:00 -
[67]
Originally by: VampireZIM Well, I fly Caldari, and since the show is basicly just ME, it will have to do.
I am open to the possibility of others submitting their game tips to be posted on the show. Of course they would need to be captured in 1280X720 res. They can be narrated by you or accompanied by a script for me to read, either way would be fine.
cool I'm allmost done training all of my race frigate skills. (20days?)
I could capture some videos of each EW ship.
I understand you need more support, it is just you now that I think of it :P but it's still really good. I'd say your even better than that other guy on the real eve tv that would do the ship profiles.
also about borrowing the drake, don't forget about the joy that is the test server.
pink supporter! Future art director at CCP! or texture guy, either or :P http://www.digipen.edu/main/Gallery_Games_2004#Narbacular_Drop Was in class with these folks :P |

Phoebus Athenian
Gallente KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 17:18:00 -
[68]
Hey VampireZIM.
Great efforts to start a new eve channel. I love the graphics, digital background and editing/flow. The news with Diana kick ass, she's a natural. Tips are also pretty nice.
A bit of constructive criticism on the discussion-- Maybe try to follow a guideline/script to answer a number of questions you set for yourselves. Edit out the bad parts (since this is not live). Make a discussion blog/thread and draw topics/questions for the players. Hire a few "journalists" to tell stories from both sides of wars/factions.
All in all, good job, keep it up :)
---
|

Bobby Atlas
Di-Tron Heavy Industries Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 20:13:00 -
[69]
Great episode up to the point of the discussion, I stopped watching it 5 minutes into the discussion segment as it was just too much ranting and cursing. Find someone who opposes your viewpoint and turn the discussion bit into more of a discussion & debate, as right now it too flat and bleh.
Keep up the good work, like the new cohost.
|

Zareph
Minmatar Merch Industrial GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 22:30:00 -
[70]
I would think with the international audience the political ad in the front was a bit out of place, maybe leave out the two things you shouldn't discuss in polite company, religion & politics.
While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. |

Digital Solaris
Spartan Industries
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 22:55:00 -
[71]
As an non-US citizen, I don't really see the purpose of promoting your own political belief when the target audience is hardly limited to the US. Granted, as you yourself pointed out, you choose to speak your own mind but EVECAST.TV is hardly an ideal choice, as a personal blog would justify that much better. Likewise with the gunship firing at a fleeing man intro sequence.
Having that said, I applaud your initiative and look forward to future episodes.
|

Crovan
Eternity INC. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 03:14:00 -
[72]
Ok, time for some tough love.
I watched the first two, and thought to myself that, though there were weaknesses, that it looked like you guys would get better with time. The first half of Episode 3 had me hopeful, then the discussion started.
Not only are you guys falling victim to BOV Syndrome, but you aren't actually offering real analysis and discussion. You're just ranting. The topics jump around under the greater Trinity umbrella, but otherwise have no real cohesion.
Also, the profanity. Normally, that doesn't bother me, but I expect better out of a broadcast that purports to be professional. Sparing usage is one thing. Most of us are adults, after all, but it gets to the point where it's just annoying. F*** is not a form of punctuation.
The one ship that you say is properly done (the Onyx), is actually ridiculously over-tanked. It's right up there with what the pre-nerf Myrmidon was in terms of being way too good at its job.
I won't go point for point with the problems I saw with the content of the discussion, as it was pitched as a subjective piece anyway.
My advice is, if you are keeping the discussion section, make it a bit more professional, or at least a bit less BOV. The rest of the show is really going well, I think. Keep up the good work. Seriously re-think the discussion section and how it is carried out.
|

Lady Trade
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 16:54:00 -
[73]
Originally by: Vriomiunx Promoting a political party or person within politics in an EVE film is hardly relevant. I'm not sure if CCP likes it either. Anyone know?
My tip is to drop that, as it discuraged me from watching it and I guess (And hope) that I'm not the only one.
I have to agree with you. Out of place and discouraging was exactly what I thought... I was about 3 seconds away from ALT+F4.
Besides that it was quite well done. I'll watch in the future if there are no more political messages in your show.  |

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 23:48:00 -
[74]
Originally by: Lady Trade
Originally by: Vriomiunx Promoting a political party or person within politics in an EVE film is hardly relevant. I'm not sure if CCP likes it either. Anyone know?
My tip is to drop that, as it discuraged me from watching it and I guess (And hope) that I'm not the only one.
I have to agree with you. Out of place and discouraging was exactly what I thought... I was about 3 seconds away from ALT+F4.
Besides that it was quite well done. I'll watch in the future if there are no more political messages in your show. 
Blah, get over it, if a 10 second ad upsets you, you have a seriously hard life ahead of you.
This next episode has a sponsor, so dont think I changed it because of your whining.
|

Theo Samaritan
Gallente Pheonix Reborn
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 01:08:00 -
[75]
Originally by: VampireZIM
Originally by: Lady Trade
Originally by: Vriomiunx Promoting a political party or person within politics in an EVE film is hardly relevant. I'm not sure if CCP likes it either. Anyone know?
My tip is to drop that, as it discuraged me from watching it and I guess (And hope) that I'm not the only one.
I have to agree with you. Out of place and discouraging was exactly what I thought... I was about 3 seconds away from ALT+F4.
Besides that it was quite well done. I'll watch in the future if there are no more political messages in your show. 
Blah, get over it, if a 10 second ad upsets you, you have a seriously hard life ahead of you.
This next episode has a sponsor, so dont think I changed it because of your whining.
As your audience, you had better hope you're keeping us happy. If that involves changing something then that involves changing something. Its the way of the world. Deal with it. --------------
Templars do not tank Jita so well without a steady supply of Cake. |

Digital Solaris
Spartan Industries
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 01:24:00 -
[76]
Edited by: Digital Solaris on 09/01/2008 01:26:40
Originally by: VampireZIM
This next episode has a sponsor, so dont think I changed it because of your whining.
You guys are getting sponsored?  I didn't realize that the mediocrity club was accepting applications. What did you get with your membership? A totebag?
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 01:51:00 -
[77]
Originally by: Digital Solaris Edited by: Digital Solaris on 09/01/2008 01:26:40
Originally by: VampireZIM
This next episode has a sponsor, so dont think I changed it because of your whining.
You guys are getting sponsored?  I didn't realize that the mediocrity club was accepting applications. What did you get with your membership? A totebag?
No they promised me a night with your mom, but then she demanded ***** and I didnt have any so she didnt even suck my ****. You should talk to her about business ethics.
|

agent apple
Spartan Industries Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 02:09:00 -
[78]
Rant/discussion is good, CCP need a kick up the ass to show the proper respect to the people that put them where they are as opposed to their one liner of "don't like it **** off we get 10 subscribe for every one that quits"
....HOWEVER
The presenter should be neutral, you barely let that guy say one word, if you want to bias your show you do it by the articles you present not by going into one yourself.
Check your facts, "erm 29km sounds about right" is no good for news
And last but not least remember your the show so if you present a **** opinion people dislike your show as opposed to the report itself. This is why you need correspondents to give ship fitting hint/tip/tricks as opposed to the host himself.
Overall smart looking product, shine it up
|

Angor
The JORG Corporation Terra Incognita.
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 02:34:00 -
[79]
Originally by: VampireZIM
Originally by: Digital Solaris Edited by: Digital Solaris on 09/01/2008 01:26:40
Originally by: VampireZIM
This next episode has a sponsor, so dont think I changed it because of your whining.
You guys are getting sponsored?  I didn't realize that the mediocrity club was accepting applications. What did you get with your membership? A totebag?
No they promised me a night with your mom, but then she demanded ***** and I didnt have any so she didnt even suck my ****. You should talk to her about business ethics.
Dude wtf, ripping ur audiance is always a good start to ur own show. _______________________________ [ 2007.06.07 21:07:22 ] FrankyWave > ransom me guys I am joining XElas !!! |

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 04:23:00 -
[80]
Yea, your mistake here is that he isnt my audience, he is a heckler, and if he stops watching the show, better for me.
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 04:34:00 -
[81]
Originally by: Theo Samaritan
As your audience, you had better hope you're keeping us happy. If that involves changing something then that involves changing something. Its the way of the world. Deal with it.
Hey, you start paying me a wage for doing the show and I will do it your way, otherwise, you dont like it, dont watch it.
However if you have CONSTRUCTIVE opinions, like a way you would rather see it shot, what kind of news you want to hear or an idea for a segment, then I am more than happy to listen to your ideas.
Whining about the 10second ad at the beginning, just shows how petty you are and if those people disappear, then things get better for me.
VOTE RON PAUL!!!!
:D
|

Swedish Bob
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 04:40:00 -
[82]
I swear, VampireZIM must be related to Marty Chang somehow. You really need to practice and recite the script a few times before recording. The pauses and tempo of your speech really throw things off. You also need to fix your audio. Where are you guys recording?
The discussion segment is waaaay too long. I'm not in your TS lobby so I don't need that long of a discussion. If you are going to do that sort of segment you need more people talking and some clever editing.
You might consider putting an ad or two in your video player. Something as simple as an affiliate link back to eve and another for shattered crystal might bring you some money to put into the show.
Its not the worst webshow.
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 04:46:00 -
[83]
Edited by: VampireZIM on 09/01/2008 04:47:10
Originally by: Swedish Bob I swear, VampireZIM must be related to Marty Chang somehow. You really need to practice and recite the script a few times before recording. The pauses and tempo of your speech really throw things off. You also need to fix your audio. Where are you guys recording?
The discussion segment is waaaay too long. I'm not in your TS lobby so I don't need that long of a discussion. If you are going to do that sort of segment you need more people talking and some clever editing.
You might consider putting an ad or two in your video player. Something as simple as an affiliate link back to eve and another for shattered crystal might bring you some money to put into the show.
Its not the worst webshow.
That discussion segment was the first, of course it needs work... As I have stated several times ALREADY.
I dont want the show to turn into a big advertisement, I mean, look at all the ******* whiners so far, about 10 WHOLE SECONDS! If I posted a banner ad, Im sure idiots would be committing suicide over it. HMMMM, maybe I should try that!
LOL, not the worst webshow, high praise being that its the only one that I know of... So I guess in the catagory of EVE VIDEO CASTS, its the BEST and the WORST. I like to see the glass half full.
|

Swedish Bob
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 05:08:00 -
[84]
Originally by: VampireZIM Edited by: VampireZIM on 09/01/2008 04:47:10 That discussion segment was the first, of course it needs work... As I have stated several times ALREADY.
I dont want the show to turn into a big advertisement, I mean, look at all the ******* whiners so far, about 10 WHOLE SECONDS! If I posted a banner ad, Im sure idiots would be committing suicide over it. HMMMM, maybe I should try that!
LOL, not the worst webshow, high praise being that its the only one that I know of... So I guess in the catagory of EVE VIDEO CASTS, its the BEST and the WORST. I like to see the glass half full.
I was just saying as far as web shows in general. I mean Tom Green was ******* horrible his first week. Hell eve-tv was a fricking nightmare when it first started. And they had stacks of cash.
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 06:13:00 -
[85]
Edited by: VampireZIM on 09/01/2008 06:14:57
Originally by: Swedish Bob
Originally by: VampireZIM Edited by: VampireZIM on 09/01/2008 04:47:10 That discussion segment was the first, of course it needs work... As I have stated several times ALREADY.
I dont want the show to turn into a big advertisement, I mean, look at all the ******* whiners so far, about 10 WHOLE SECONDS! If I posted a banner ad, Im sure idiots would be committing suicide over it. HMMMM, maybe I should try that!
LOL, not the worst webshow, high praise being that its the only one that I know of... So I guess in the catagory of EVE VIDEO CASTS, its the BEST and the WORST. I like to see the glass half full.
I was just saying as far as web shows in general. I mean Tom Green was ******* horrible his first week. Hell eve-tv was a fricking nightmare when it first started. And they had stacks of cash.
Hehe, you mean there is life outside of EVE? What are you smoking? ;)
Actually I am just kidding about that, for my real life might put EVECAST on hold for the rest of the month after this next episode. I am working my ass off editing a feature length movie and it has to be completed by the end of the month.
For now, I am going to try to think of EVECAST as my BREAK from editing the movie.
|

Theo Samaritan
Gallente Pheonix Reborn
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 12:48:00 -
[86]
Originally by: VampireZIM
Originally by: Theo Samaritan
As your audience, you had better hope you're keeping us happy. If that involves changing something then that involves changing something. Its the way of the world. Deal with it.
Hey, you start paying me a wage for doing the show and I will do it your way, otherwise, you dont like it, dont watch it.
However if you have CONSTRUCTIVE opinions, like a way you would rather see it shot, what kind of news you want to hear or an idea for a segment, then I am more than happy to listen to your ideas.
Whining about the 10second ad at the beginning, just shows how petty you are and if those people disappear, then things get better for me.
VOTE RON PAUL!!!!
:D
it was a general comment, it had nothing to do with the 10 second segment you bigged up yet another****got politician. Talk about petty. --------------
Templars do not tank Jita so well without a steady supply of Cake. |

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 15:39:00 -
[87]
Edited by: VampireZIM on 10/01/2008 15:45:28
Originally by: Theo Samaritan
Originally by: VampireZIM
Originally by: Theo Samaritan
As your audience, you had better hope you're keeping us happy. If that involves changing something then that involves changing something. Its the way of the world. Deal with it.
Quote:
it was a general comment, it had nothing to do with the 10 second segment you bigged up yet another****got politician. Talk about petty.
Yea, I guess you are right. The fact that I spend over $300/mo to create the show, along with hundreds of hours of work. Maybe I should suck the **** out of your ass while Im at it, because, hey YOU deserve SO MUCH MORE!
Because audiences that ***** about 10 second ads and remind me of HOW IMPORTANT they are to me, really makes it ALL WORTH IT!!!
Thanks for bringing me around to your way of thinking! Im truely a CHANGED MAN! I have seen the light and ITS YOU!!!
(umm, just in case you are r3t4rd3d, this was sarcasm)
PS: I cant believe you cant even say r e t a r d e d on eve forums.
|

Threv Echandari
Caldari Dragons Of Redemption Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 16:21:00 -
[88]
I just saw EP 3 not having seen 1 or 2. Good Job on the Show, a Quick News Segment, Tip o the week (Nice how you even covered the Drake) the Discussion segment has issues though , Namely theres no discussion.. The host pretty much says everything and the guy on the end says uh huh.. Everyone's opinionated but try to ask more questions and let the speaker anwser and elaborate for himself before you get on the soapbox.
BTW: Your take on the Blackops B.S. is totally off the mark. This may be one of the coolest ships in the game... period. This is a team player ship that provides fleet commander with some nice "think outside the Bun" options. It has excellent synergies with the Stealth Bombers as well as the Recons and the Covops Cyno Beacon is not regular beacon. Tactally speaking It is certainly NOT the same as bringing in a carrier ( Do you think the Blackops BS is a solowtfpwnmobile?). Aslo speaking of your carrier comment Where do the pilots for the Frigs and Crusiers or the 2 BS in the maint arrays come from if they arne't already in system? They can't use the beacon and the carrier doesn't have a jump portal (Titan yes, Carier no, Clone vat on Mom is broke).
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 16:31:00 -
[89]
Originally by: Threv Echandari I just saw EP 3 not having seen 1 or 2. Good Job on the Show, a Quick News Segment, Tip o the week (Nice how you even covered the Drake) the Discussion segment has issues though , Namely theres no discussion.. The host pretty much says everything and the guy on the end says uh huh.. Everyone's opinionated but try to ask more questions and let the speaker anwser and elaborate for himself before you get on the soapbox.
BTW: Your take on the Blackops B.S. is totally off the mark. This may be one of the coolest ships in the game... period. This is a team player ship that provides fleet commander with some nice "think outside the Bun" options. It has excellent synergies with the Stealth Bombers as well as the Recons and the Covops Cyno Beacon is not regular beacon. Tactally speaking It is certainly NOT the same as bringing in a carrier ( Do you think the Blackops BS is a solowtfpwnmobile?). Aslo speaking of your carrier comment Where do the pilots for the Frigs and Crusiers or the 2 BS in the maint arrays come from if they arne't already in system? They can't use the beacon and the carrier doesn't have a jump portal (Titan yes, Carier no, Clone vat on Mom is broke).
I have already addressed the rant above.
As for the covert cyno, ALL Covert Ops ships can drop them. So if you have to get a covert ops through the camp ANYWAY, then why not get all your guys to come through with CHEAP COVERT OPS ships, thereby boosting your chances of getting through.
Then you simply jump your carrier in, which now has a huge ship maint bay, 1MILL m3. The gang of covert ops pilots, dock there cov ops ships in the maint bay and pull out bigger and better ships than a crappy recon, which IS ALL YOU CAN JUMP with you in a Black Ops.
So end game, either you show up in enemy territory, BY LUCK, if your ONE cov ops ship makes it through, then you jump your poorly tanked Black Ops in with a bunch of poorly tanked Recons. OR you can get your whole fleet into enemy territory with some awesome damage ships and great tanks.
"Where do the pilots for the Frigs and Crusiers or the 2 BS in the maint arrays come from if they arne't already in system?"
They get there the SAME WAY the cyno ship got there? Believe me, getting a fleet of cov ops through a camp gives you much better odds than sending ONE to bring in your stupid black ops and a bunch of crappy ships with it.
|

Threv Echandari
Caldari Dragons Of Redemption Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 16:50:00 -
[90]
Edited by: Threv Echandari on 10/01/2008 16:55:37 BTW I edited during your reply... I replied to topic before reading other responses about the rant. 
As for the carriers I hear what your saying, and I would agree you on some of it but I can see that "it seems" you have no practical experience with them beyond perhaps initial testing. At least not with a experienced and capable Mixed race Recon and SB gang...(What? you think Tri only flies Nano's? )
By only using one Covops to get through the camp you have already increased your chances of getting your ships in since the BS Brings in the rest via the Jump Portal the Gate camp become irrelevant at that point, (especially if your objective is to bypass the gate camp on your way to a more important objective.) Flying them on paper is not the same as actually going out there and busting up Gate camps. (and thats a trivial use. Like I said think outside the bun)
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 16:56:00 -
[91]
Edited by: VampireZIM on 10/01/2008 16:56:39
Originally by: Threv Echandari BTW I edited during your reply... I replied to topic before reading other responses about the rant. 
As for the carriers I hear what your saying, and I would agree you on some of it but I can see that "it seems" you have no practical experience with them beyond perhaps initial testing. At least not with a experienced and capable Mixed race Recon and SB gang...(What? you think Tri only flies Nano's? ) Flying them on paper is not the same actually going out there and busting up Gate camps. (and thats a trivial use. Like I said think outside the bun)
You are correct sir, I have not practiced this theory, but it just seems logical. I suppose its possible I may not know what Im talking about. If you have experience with this tactic and it works, I would love to hear about it. Maybe you could record some video and we could make it a game tip. ;)
Thanks for the comment.
(woohoo! page 4)
|

Digital Solaris
Spartan Industries
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 17:40:00 -
[92]
Originally by: VampireZIM
Yea, I guess you are right. The fact that I spend over $300/mo to create the show, along with hundreds of hours of work. Maybe I should suck the **** out of your ass while Im at it, because, hey YOU deserve SO MUCH MORE!
Because audiences that ***** about 10 second ads and remind me of HOW IMPORTANT they are to me, really makes it ALL WORTH IT!!!
Thanks for bringing me around to your way of thinking! Im truely a CHANGED MAN! I have seen the light and ITS YOU!!!
(umm, just in case you are ********, this was sarcasm)
Throwing money at a show does not make it better. You need a brain as well. Look at Winterblink and Urban Mongrel's podcast; I don't know personally, but I doubt they spend much money (if any after the initial investment) to get it going, and it's a quality show. Yours is not.
Also, becoming a little emokid and having a fit at people for having an opinion about your work, regardless of it being constructive or not, shows how incapable you are of producing anything remotely near quality, much less attracting a crowd.
Lastly, bragging about how much money and time you throw into making this show really makes me wonder if this investment shouldn't have gone to something better, like a proper education.
(and no, this is not sarcasm)
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 17:45:00 -
[93]
Originally by: Digital Solaris
Originally by: VampireZIM
Yea, I guess you are right. The fact that I spend over $300/mo to create the show, along with hundreds of hours of work. Maybe I should suck the **** out of your ass while Im at it, because, hey YOU deserve SO MUCH MORE!
Because audiences that ***** about 10 second ads and remind me of HOW IMPORTANT they are to me, really makes it ALL WORTH IT!!!
Thanks for bringing me around to your way of thinking! Im truely a CHANGED MAN! I have seen the light and ITS YOU!!!
(umm, just in case you are ********, this was sarcasm)
Throwing money at a show does not make it better. You need a brain as well. Look at Winterblink and Urban Mongrel's podcast; I don't know personally, but I doubt they spend much money (if any after the initial investment) to get it going, and it's a quality show. Yours is not.
Also, becoming a little emokid and having a fit at people for having an opinion about your work, regardless of it being constructive or not, shows how incapable you are of producing anything remotely near quality, much less attracting a crowd.
Lastly, bragging about how much money and time you throw into making this show really makes me wonder if this investment shouldn't have gone to something better, like a proper education.
(and no, this is not sarcasm)
Oh, ok. Well then I guess that makes you an idiot, wasting your time watching a show, you clearly dont like and then wasting more time commenting on it.
You are really providing a public service here, good luck...
|

Sgt JoNeZ
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 19:54:00 -
[94]
Edited by: Sgt JoNeZ on 10/01/2008 19:56:23 Hi
Just wanted to say im impressed, like it better than EVETV actually.
Some have critiziesed you regardin the discussion section, I think it was quite good it was not like you were only bashing CCP you gave credit to EW frigs and Heavy dictors. And said the new BS sucked which is a totally fair thing to say, I have not tried them so i wont know but it is clear to everyone that, that is what you think of them which fine, it is not like your are saying that everyone has to think the same.
So good job and i hope you keep it up :)
|

VampireZIM
BLOOD EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.01.11 04:35:00 -
[95]
Thanks, I shot the news last night and just finished doing a new discussions segment, WITH NO RANTING. :)
Now just have to do the game tip and edit it all together and should have the show out on time tomorrow.
|

Cosy
Gallente Porandor
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 19:49:00 -
[96]
very nice let other ppl talk more :)
|

Jareth Yartis
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 11:47:00 -
[97]
Overall nice work! I enjoyed the episodes, although the rants were a bit pointless :P
Game tips are cool for newer players and might make some older players think too.
Keep it up!
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 :: [one page] |