| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Elunas
Rare Astronomical Phenomenon Enterprises
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 17:40:00 -
[1]
After much hard work by myself, my friends, and my corpmates, I'm happy to announce we will be among the first groups in EVE to offer jump freighters to the public. To commemorate this achievement we've decided to hold a lottery for the very first one off the assembly line, a Rhea-class Caldari jump freighter! As this is a new venture for us, I hope this event will help spread the word and build business for us moving ahead.
Ticket price is 160 million isk each and there will be a grand total of 50 tickets sold. The drawing will be held on January 15, 2008 via a random number picker and the winner will be notified via EVE-mail. The freighter will be delivered in an undisclosed Empire system and we can provide some fuel upon delivery.
If all tickets are not sold by the 15th, all isk will be refunded. Corporations blue to us are prohibited from entering (sorry!). If you have any other questions feel free to post in this thread or send me an EVE-mail and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
To enter, simply send 160 mil isk to me, Elunas, along with which ticket number you'd like (if you don't specify I'll just pick the first available for you). You can purchase multiple tickets. I'll update this thread regularly with a list of entrants.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50.
Thanks and good luck! |

uoY delliK
Drones Of Annihilation. Terra Incognita.
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 17:44:00 -
[2]
Just so I have this straight... You're basically charging 8 billion isk for a jump freighter? Thats a bit steep..... Good luck getting any entries.
|

LadyOfWrath
Valhalla Navy Technical Institute
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 17:47:00 -
[3]
From experience i would advise using a RL lotto as the basis for a lotto of your value. Secondly please post the site or place where the number generator can be viewed by your customers. Third, seeing as your ticket sales come to a total of 8b, and full ticket sales will net a value below the value of the Rhea I implore people to enter something like this after it has been altered to be based off a RL lotto. (Most expensive JF to build) I wish you well in your venture and good luck in selling the Rhea tickets. - LoW
|

Elunas
Rare Astronomical Phenomenon Enterprises
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 18:25:00 -
[4]
Originally by: LadyOfWrath From experience i would advise using a RL lotto as the basis for a lotto of your value. Secondly please post the site or place where the number generator can be viewed by your customers. Third, seeing as your ticket sales come to a total of 8b, and full ticket sales will net a value below the value of the Rhea I implore people to enter something like this after it has been altered to be based off a RL lotto. (Most expensive JF to build) I wish you well in your venture and good luck in selling the Rhea tickets. - LoW
Hi, thanks for your reply! Since this is my first lottery, I'm certainly open to suggestions. I was planning on using this number picker:
http://www.randomizer.org/form.htm
But if anyone has a better suggestion I'll consider it.
|

Elunas
Rare Astronomical Phenomenon Enterprises
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 20:24:00 -
[5]
LadyOfWrath: I decided to take your advice and use a real lottery to determine the winner. Hope you don't mind that I borrowed your method based on the UK Bonus Ball. Thanks again for the idea.
|

LadyOfWrath
Valhalla Navy Technical Institute
|
Posted - 2008.01.03 21:14:00 -
[6]
Not at all. It's a tried and true method. I wish you the best of luck.
|

Shilindra Mark
Amarr InterGalactic Dominion United Intergalactic Nations
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 05:28:00 -
[7]
isk for two tickets sent
|

Elunas
Rare Astronomical Phenomenon Enterprises
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 08:18:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Shilindra Mark isk for two tickets sent
Isk received. Since you didn't specify, I've given you #1 and #2.
|

XYCGSWFg
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 08:43:00 -
[9]
i'm game, i'll buy a ticket
isk sent.
|

XYCGSWFg
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 08:45:00 -
[10]
Originally by: XYCGSWFg i'm game, i'll buy a ticket
isk sent.
whoops, alt char... this is my main
|

Tau Mosi
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 08:46:00 -
[11]
Originally by: XYCGSWFg Edited by: XYCGSWFg on 04/01/2008 08:45:50
Originally by: XYCGSWFg i'm game, i'll buy a ticket
isk sent.
whoops, alt char... this is my main
failure. main now.
|

Elunas
Rare Astronomical Phenomenon Enterprises
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 09:09:00 -
[12]
Got it, thanks. #3 for you.
|

Grayclay
Caldari Imperium Technologies
|
Posted - 2008.01.04 09:33:00 -
[13]
I'm confused.
I don't know the cost of these off the top of my head, but isn't 149mil a little expensive for ANY lottery? The whole point is to get something for a really cheap price.
|

Elunas
Rare Astronomical Phenomenon Enterprises
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 03:55:00 -
[14]
Lots of tickets left for sale!
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |