| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Truly Faithfull
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.08 18:50:00 -
[1] - Quote
Hello, ^ I am going for sale! :) http://eveboard.com/pilot/Truly_Faithfull There is a list of my current skills, and my skill queue, as you can see i am a starter pilot, but i am more than ready to jump into, level 3 missions, a C2 wormhole, or even pvp. I am only about a month away from a Vagabond, but i fly a well fit hurricane. I have a positive isk balance, and -1.63 sec status (I CAN enter 1.0 systems) I will pay character transfer fee I dont currently have any Implants in, but i have 2 Bonus neural remaps availiable, so 3 in total! Im located in High sec space, and have a few simple assets.
I will reserve the right to withdraw myself from sale at any point, unless a sale is agreed with a buyer. I also reserve the right not to sell myself at all, if i am not satisfied with the offers.
Happy bidding 
|

SmarncaV2
Immortalis Inc. Shadow Cartel
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.09 16:37:00 -
[2] - Quote
bump for my old friend  |

Dronekiller4
Stolen Identities
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.09 16:54:00 -
[3] - Quote
Im gonna give this sexy beast a bump! |

Truly Faithfull
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.10 16:34:00 -
[4] - Quote
Daily Bump... |

not anoob
4 You Blueprints Lensmen of the Galactic Patrol
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.11 01:31:00 -
[5] - Quote
1.5bil i appraised it its worth 1,244,998,607.88 isk reliable appraiser i compeltly understand if you dont wantto sell it |

Sodoman Gomorrah
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.11 01:48:00 -
[6] - Quote
Appraiser is far from reliable. It under prices 95% of characters. |

Truly Faithfull
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.11 12:25:00 -
[7] - Quote
As Sodoman says, appraiser is not at all accurate, selling this character for 1.5 bill would not make it worthwhile... I would think 2-3 bill is a more appropriate offer, but i understand not many people have isk to spare :) |

Truly Faithfull
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.11 16:53:00 -
[8] - Quote
Bump.. |

Truly Faithfull
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.12 08:41:00 -
[9] - Quote
In-game offer of 2Billion isk received... |

Truly Faithfull
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.13 10:53:00 -
[10] - Quote
Daily Bump... Come on guys, a great starter pilot!! |

Truly Faithfull
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.14 10:50:00 -
[11] - Quote
Buyout of 2.5 billion isk had been accepted Character is being sold to Artemis Ellery Sazas
|

Artemis Ellery Sazas
Peace and Quiet The Empiric Fleet Coalition
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.14 12:26:00 -
[12] - Quote
Account name and isk has been sent to Truly Faithfull |

Truly Faithfull
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.14 12:44:00 -
[13] - Quote
Sale is complete, and for the last time i shall say, Truly, :) |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |