| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Theladder
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 23:15:00 -
[1]
Is that a bug or it's intended to be??? Isn't the MS immue to all forms of electronic warfare??? 
|

Admiral Pelleon
Caldari White Shadow Imperium Burning Horizons
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 23:16:00 -
[2]
Does it matter? I mean, seriously.
It's not going to move quickly no matter what you do. ________
|

Gamesguy
Amarr D00M. Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 23:17:00 -
[3]
It matters a lot actually.
|

Admiral Pelleon
Caldari White Shadow Imperium Burning Horizons
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 23:23:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Gamesguy It matters a lot actually.
Explain, only situation I can imagine is insta-warp. With the advent of HIC's I see this a smaller issue. Unless I'm missing something painfully obvious and just being an idiot. ________
|

wierchas noobhunter
Cosmic Fusion When Fat Kids Attack
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 23:30:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Admiral Pelleon
Originally by: Gamesguy It matters a lot actually.
Explain, only situation I can imagine is insta-warp. With the advent of HIC's I see this a smaller issue. Unless I'm missing something painfully obvious and just being an idiot.
webs powns agility badly lets say 4 webs and u cant move ( well at least that was some time ago, now its may be even faster way to warp) i r confused anyway 
|

Wishy
Amarr
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 23:30:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Admiral Pelleon
Originally by: Gamesguy It matters a lot actually.
Explain, only situation I can imagine is insta-warp. With the advent of HIC's I see this a smaller issue. Unless I'm missing something painfully obvious and just being an idiot.
Ms outsides pos's making the run into the pos shield...Now would'nt be good if they got webed
|

madaluap
Gallente Mercenary Forces Exquisite Malevolence
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 23:34:00 -
[7]
Edited by: madaluap on 06/01/2008 23:35:49
Originally by: Theladder Is that a bug or it's intended to be??? Isn't the MS immue to all forms of electronic warfare??? 
If you webbed a MS for real, its a bug. Just like you posted, they are immune to all forms of electronic warfare except some very specialised counters.
You cannot web a MS. Allthough some people might say: "whatever". But they dont realise its a world off difference. A moving MS makes it harder for dread guns to track it. It serieusly decreases the DPS. Webbing makes the MS have a hard time getting in warp/aligning aswell. _________________________________________________ Breetime
A killmail!11!1 omgrawr: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA |

Gamesguy
Amarr D00M. Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 23:35:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Gamesguy on 06/01/2008 23:37:52
Originally by: Admiral Pelleon
Originally by: Gamesguy It matters a lot actually.
Explain, only situation I can imagine is insta-warp. With the advent of HIC's I see this a smaller issue. Unless I'm missing something painfully obvious and just being an idiot.
MS outside pos running into pos, would suck if it was webbed wouldnt it.
And dreads have a hard time hitting it(its true) while sieged, particularly the phoenix, which does no damage if the ms was moving at full speed due to exp velocity.
Now, you can get it stuck inbetween carriers, but that requires more strategy than fitting and using a web.
EDIT: Oh and I dont know how you managed to web a ms, since I've tried and failed.
|

Relnala
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 23:43:00 -
[9]
Every hel pilot in eve is crying now
|

xHalcyonx
Amarr Wreckless Abandon
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 23:49:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Theladder Is that a bug or it's intended to be??? Isn't the MS immue to all forms of electronic warfare??? 
Gate rats have been known to Scramble and Web both Titans and MSs from time to time. ------------------- ნỊs uʍop əpỊsdn Support the introduction of Blaze M crystals for Amarr! |

Theladder
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 23:52:00 -
[11]
But is that a bug or what?
|

Admiral Pelleon
Caldari White Shadow Imperium Burning Horizons
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 23:52:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Gamesguy Edited by: Gamesguy on 06/01/2008 23:37:52
Originally by: Admiral Pelleon
Originally by: Gamesguy It matters a lot actually.
Explain, only situation I can imagine is insta-warp. With the advent of HIC's I see this a smaller issue. Unless I'm missing something painfully obvious and just being an idiot.
MS outside pos running into pos, would suck if it was webbed wouldnt it.
And dreads have a hard time hitting it(its true) while sieged, particularly the phoenix, which does no damage if the ms was moving at full speed due to exp velocity.
Now, you can get it stuck inbetween carriers, but that requires more strategy than fitting and using a web.
EDIT: Oh and I dont know how you managed to web a ms, since I've tried and failed.
Fair enough. ________
|

xHalcyonx
Amarr Wreckless Abandon
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 23:54:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Theladder But is that a bug or what?
It's a bug that has been dealt with before, but CCP does what CCP does best. It breaks things that were fixed after every patch. ------------------- ნỊs uʍop əpỊsdn Support the introduction of Blaze M crystals for Amarr! |

madaluap
Gallente Mercenary Forces Exquisite Malevolence
|
Posted - 2008.01.06 23:55:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Theladder But is that a bug or what?
Originally by: madaluap
If you webbed a MS for real, its a bug. Just like you posted, they are immune to all forms of electronic warfare except some very specialised counters.
You cannot web a MS..
read plz.  _________________________________________________ Breetime
A killmail!11!1 omgrawr: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA |

heheheh
Singularity. Talon Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 01:08:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Admiral Pelleon Does it matter? I mean, seriously.
Well yea lol, its supposed to be immune.
|

Elliott Manchild
omen. Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 02:09:00 -
[16]
Edited by: Elliott Manchild on 07/01/2008 02:10:48 rats have been able to Jam, scramble, web MS for like.. forever CCP have said they will fix it a few times but never have. It was funny when my nyx was webbed down to 0.3 m/s by rats and scrambled, oh and being jammed so not able to kill them :D
And dreads don't have to much problem hitting MS now days even at full speed because of the simple fact CCP seemed it was a good idea to change there sig to 12km. Also phoenix should never hit a MS anyway smartbombs 4tw.
|

Theladder
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 12:39:00 -
[17]
thank god, it's a bug -_-;....
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |