| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

OrangeAfroMan
Minmatar AnTi. Atrocitas
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 11:04:00 -
[1]
Is it the real Malka that I saw logged on today? I didn't notice until he logged off.
Convo me man. YAR. 
Nos - Time for a Change |

Malka Badi'a
Suffoco Noctis
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 11:06:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Malka Badi''a on 07/01/2008 11:06:00 Yeah, it's me. The lovely forum CONCORD felt the need to lock my humble non statement of return. 
I've something to talk to you about in game later. Cheers. ---------
|

OrangeAfroMan
Minmatar AnTi. Atrocitas
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 11:07:00 -
[3]
My life in EVE is now complete. ---------
 |

Malka Badi'a
Suffoco Noctis
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 11:08:00 -
[4]
Huh? BoB's gone? Wait... no that isn't right at all. Back to work filthy dog! ---------
|

OrangeAfroMan
Minmatar AnTi. Atrocitas
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 11:09:00 -
[5]
Yes sir! *salute* ---------
 |

Inzanami
AnTi. Atrocitas
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 11:10:00 -
[6]
They are getting there, and we are in the area, we will do all we can to help :). AnTi. is recruiting pirates in the US TZ |

MonwrathDisortium
Incarnation of Evil Nocturnal Legion
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 11:51:00 -
[7]
Good to see ya back, have fun and kill everything.
|

wierchas noobhunter
Cosmic Fusion When Fat Kids Attack
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 11:54:00 -
[8]
heh 
|

Malicious Afterthought
PRIDE OF THE BLACK JOKE
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 12:03:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Malka Badi'a Edited by: Malka Badi''a on 07/01/2008 11:06:00 Yeah, it's me. The lovely forum CONCORD felt the need to lock my humble non statement of return. 
Hello, lover.
|

Inzanami
AnTi. Atrocitas
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 12:26:00 -
[10]
Malka sir, the server be up now :) AnTi. is recruiting pirates in the US TZ |

Neon Genesis
The Landed Gentry
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 12:30:00 -
[11]
I predict punishers. _
|

Elder Bob
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 13:34:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Neon Genesis I predict punishers.
I predict lies, drama and gender bending. _____________________
|

sgt spike
Sicarri Covenant
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 13:38:00 -
[13]
i know i almost always disagreed with everything you said but i do miss our little tiffs.
welcome back its good to see
|

Trepkos
Cabalistical Technologies
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 13:54:00 -
[14]
Edited by: Trepkos on 07/01/2008 13:54:31 Nice, it seems Ive returned just in time too.

|

Mista Sexamalicious
Sexa Inc
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 14:40:00 -
[15]
WB again Malka..
There's lotsa new ships now. Give us the goods. ________________________________________________________
Real Men don't use Local.
|

Kyguard
Fire Mandrill
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 17:01:00 -
[16]
We're watching u. -
Latest Video |

Nicocat
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 21:21:00 -
[17]
...Who? ----------------
Originally by: Splagada SEED ME DADDY
Down with alts! One character per account per IP! |

Malka Badi'a
Suffoco Noctis
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 21:27:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Nicocat ...Who?
No one ♥ ---------
|

Viper ShizzIe
Applied Eugenics
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 22:49:00 -
[19]
Edited by: Viper ****zIe on 07/01/2008 22:54:25
Originally by: Nicocat ...Who?
Some idiot who ****posted a bunch of absolutely idiotic setups on ships and mods, got completely raped in the face by Sarm and Calmdown after he made some stupid comments to go along with his setups.
Total failure at life really, was glad he emocided and unisntalled.
Quick edit: This isn't the exact same character, the first one was biomassed apparently.
|

Malka Badi'a
Suffoco Noctis
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 22:52:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Viper ****zIe Some idiot who ****posted a bunch of absolutely idiotic setups on ships and mods, got completely raped in the face by Sarm and Calmdown after he made some stupid comments to go along with his setups.
Total failure at life really, was glad he emocided and unisntalled.
It's so wonderful to see these people again I missed you! Such lack of forsight and underestimation will be a wonderful novel to exploit.
It just isn't EVE if I haven't made half of the people giddy and the other half want to see me never return. ---------
|

Shandling
AnTi. Atrocitas
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 22:59:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Viper ****zIe Some idiot who ****posted a bunch of absolutely idiotic setups on ships and mods, got completely raped in the face by Sarm and Calmdown after he made some stupid comments to go along with his setups.
Total failure at life really, was glad he emocided and unisntalled.
Quick edit: This isn't the exact same character, the first one was biomassed apparently.
Don't know Malka, but that AC Punisher (Bleeder) was pretty badass with Amarr Frigs 5. |

Vokka Korrah
AnTi. Atrocitas
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 23:15:00 -
[22]
Very interesting... welcome back. 
|

Nhi'Khuna
Strife Mercenaries Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.01.07 23:19:00 -
[23]
Malka! Welcome back! Good to see ruthless murderers and nere-do-wells back in the mix again. ;)
Would LOVE to hear your opinions on some of the new ships and viable pirating/pvp builds. Ewar frigs, Black ops, etc etc.
Your twisted builds influenced almost every ship I've flown since. I love the 'I'm going to toy with you a bit' factor. ;)
Nhi.
|

hellsknights
RennTech SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 00:03:00 -
[24]
And you are??
|

Requiescat
True Foundation
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 00:04:00 -
[25]
Originally by: hellsknights And you are??
and you are??
Victory - Honor = Loss |

hellsknights
RennTech SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 00:08:00 -
[26]
Oh sorry let me introduce myself, im your friendly neighborhood sh*t disturber.
BTW, im just you above average forum wh*re.
And now you know who i am.
|

Requiescat
True Foundation
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 00:12:00 -
[27]
Originally by: hellsknights stuff
OTHER STUFF CONTRARY TO THE ABOVESAID STUFF
Victory - Honor = Loss |

hellsknights
RennTech SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 00:15:00 -
[28]
When did i say "STUFF" ????? and you asked who i was, i just answered.
Anyhting else you wanna know feel free to ask, BTW it costs 20mil to be in my fanclub.
YAAaAaaaARRrRrR
|

Trepkos
Cabalistical Technologies
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 00:26:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Viper ****zIe Edited by: Viper ****zIe on 07/01/2008 22:54:25
Originally by: Nicocat ...Who?
Some idiot who ****posted a bunch of absolutely idiotic setups on ships and mods, got completely raped in the face by Sarm and Calmdown after he made some stupid comments to go along with his setups.
Total failure at life really, was glad he emocided and unisntalled.
Quick edit: This isn't the exact same character, the first one was biomassed apparently.
Jealousy is not just a river in egypt y'know?
|

Golden Helmet
Caldari Dangerously Insane
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 00:41:00 -
[30]
Ignore the noobs. Welcome back
|

Kyle Sucks
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 00:57:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Golden Helmet Ignore the noobs.
then he has no supporting audience...
|

Tido Maliyu
Condottieri Industries The Economy
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 00:58:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Kyle Sucks
Originally by: Golden Helmet Ignore the noobs.
then he has no supporting audience...
0hsnap it's a forumpostagealtpoastwrongcharacterselectionthingiestuff
|

Trepkos
Cabalistical Technologies
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 01:04:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Kyle Sucks
Originally by: Golden Helmet Ignore the noobs.
then he has no supporting audience...
Ow...I mean...Ouch!
|

Thuranni
The Collective Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 01:34:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Elder Bob
Originally by: Neon Genesis I predict punishers.
I predict lies, drama and gender bending.
I predict bad setups with stupid names.
|

OrangeAfroMan
Minmatar AnTi. Atrocitas
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 04:59:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Thuranni
Originally by: Elder Bob
Originally by: Neon Genesis I predict punishers.
I predict lies, drama and gender bending.
I predict bad setups with stupid names.
And I predict your corpse decorating my hangar. ---------
 |

Arekhon
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 06:40:00 -
[36]
I read alot of your posts back in the day....was wondering where you went. WB
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap [BEES] |

Golden Helmet
Caldari Dangerously Insane
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 09:56:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Kyle Sucks
Originally by: Golden Helmet Ignore the noobs.
then he has no supporting audience...
Shun the forum posting alt! Sssshhhhuuuuuuuunnnnnnn!
|

Setana Manoro
Gallente Firefly Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 10:02:00 -
[38]
Edited by: Setana Manoro on 08/01/2008 10:03:47 Edited by: Setana Manoro on 08/01/2008 10:02:48
Originally by: Malka Badi'a Edited by: Malka Badi''a on 07/01/2008 11:06:00 Yeah, it's me. The lovely forum CONCORD felt the need to lock my humble non statement of return. 
I've something to talk to you about in game later. Cheers.
So ... have you managed to completely separate your internets persona from the RL persona ? Or have you uninstalled the phone ?
Hmm, all the cool kids of that era are starting to gather around here. Trepkos, make some more pvp vids, loved your Angel Deep ones. :)
PS: Had to do it. :)
Rifter is not X-Wing CCP. Trinity model kinda sucks. |

Sofia Roseburn
Caldari Taurus Inc
|
Posted - 2008.01.08 20:52:00 -
[39]
I look forward to more towers being shielded. Gogo Bleeder Punisher! -----
|

Copine Callmeknau
Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 07:56:00 -
[40]
Welcome back my friend :) Good to see you with your old face again, the other one was too inactive for my liking :p
We should go burn a few constellations some time, I think I still have a cyclone lying around :p
-----
Originally by: Patch86 Depressing as hell though. By the end, you feel like someone's eaten your kitten.
|

MirrorGod
Heretic Army
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 08:02:00 -
[41]
A salute to the legend with the punisher setup that inspired me not only to be a pirate but to fly amarr, and though I'll never admit it (keep boostin us), the ships workk great. Good to see you active. ------------------------------------------ I see all the Young Believers, your target audience... And I see all the Old Deceivers...We all just sing their song! |

Eternal Hatred
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 09:24:00 -
[42]
I feel violated. You came back only to check out sexed gfx's .. admit it! __________________________________________ I'm a well known whorum warriors alt and my lucky number is 854383.
It's great being an Amarr |

Verone
Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 12:39:00 -
[43]
Nice to see an old Suffoco Noctis member return, tbh.
Welcome back.
>>> TRIBUTE TO A FALLEN WINGMAN <<<
|

Morticia Sable
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 13:17:00 -
[44]
Your escapades are the stuff of legend. Rumour had it that you deleted your main, I am glad to see that this is not so.
I am not ashamed to admit that I am a bit of a fanboi. It was a guide by you that got me interested in small gang and solo pvp in the first place(back in the day, this not being my main) and to this day I still use the method of scanning that you prescribed for finding targets super fast.
Welcome back, but a word of caution at the same time: the forum community did not get any more mature since you left, in fact its quite the opposite.
|

Mark Lucius
The Vinlanders SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 13:53:00 -
[45]
I know who you are, but who am I? I enjoyed your Punisher, thanks!  ---
|

Tzar'rim
Minmatar Reckless Corsairs
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 14:51:00 -
[46]
Not a fan but while people are entitled to laugh all they want when it comes to the Punisher, Malka's old advise worked and works. Any other setup is just not as good.
Not saying (s)he invented it but it sure pointed me in the right direction back in the days.
|

Ash Vincetti
Agony Unleashed Agony Empire
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 20:12:00 -
[47]
<3 Malka.
'nuff said. -----
free bree! |

Omarvelous
Destry's Lounge
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 20:50:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Trepkos
Jealousy is not just a river in egypt y'know?
[facepalm=Omarvelous]
I believe you are looking for the following joke:
Denial is not just a river in Egypt...
[/facepalm] __________________________________________________ Sup brosef! Destry's Lounge is looking for a few good drunks - contact me in game.
|

Trepkos
Cabalistical Technologies
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 21:46:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Omarvelous
Originally by: Trepkos
Jealousy is not just a river in egypt y'know?
[facepalm=Omarvelous]
I believe you are looking for the following joke:
Denial is not just a river in Egypt...
[/facepalm]
I don't think I'm the one who missed the joke here. 
|

Malka Badi'a
Suffoco Noctis
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 21:58:00 -
[50]
Abortion is not just a river in Egypt, you know. ---------
|

Trepkos
Cabalistical Technologies
|
Posted - 2008.01.09 22:42:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Malka Badi'a Abortion is not just a river in Egypt, you know.
Uh...huh.
|

Mebrithiel Ju'wien
Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 02:21:00 -
[52]
Welcome back Malka! (as I've told you in private comms the last few days several times now). I've missed my sister of death  Can you tell what I've done yet? 
Personal Library |

Malka Badi'a
Suffoco Noctis
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 02:44:00 -
[53]
hahahahahaha, oh my god I love you meb. ♥ ---------
|

Cpt Branko
The Bloody Red
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 02:47:00 -
[54]
Bloody hell, there's two of them now 
Rifters!
|

Thuranni
The Collective Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 03:24:00 -
[55]
Originally by: OrangeAfroMan
Originally by: Thuranni
Originally by: Elder Bob
Originally by: Neon Genesis I predict punishers.
I predict lies, drama and gender bending.
I predict bad setups with stupid names.
And I predict your corpse decorating my hangar.
I can mostly be found in G-ME2K, doing missions in a Tachyon-fitted apoc. In order to kill me, you need only come up here and fit EM and thermal hardeners. If I'm not there, I am probably out on a op and will be back shortly.
See? I just made your job easier. Oh wait, that was just stupid smacktalk that wasn't actually backed up by any balls. I forgot.
|

Malka Badi'a
Suffoco Noctis
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 03:40:00 -
[56]
Edited by: Malka Badi''a on 10/01/2008 03:40:45
Originally by: Thuranni See? I just made your job easier. Oh wait, that was just stupid smacktalk that wasn't actually backed up by any balls. I forgot.
Answering your own jokes, as if he had time to respond inbetween the witty retorts, is so immature.
Oh wait, that was just stupid arrogance and underestimation wrapped in a tight little present called a thread post that wasn't actually backed up by anything other than ASCII characters and various forms of dead animals found alongside your smelling corpse after you were beaten to death by your own feet that were chopped off because your lactose intolerant Ford pickup crashed into a ditch after running over your puppy. I forgot. ---------
|

Thuranni
The Collective Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 06:31:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Malka Badi'a Edited by: Malka Badi''a on 10/01/2008 03:40:45
Originally by: Thuranni See? I just made your job easier. Oh wait, that was just stupid smacktalk that wasn't actually backed up by any balls. I forgot.
Answering your own jokes, as if he had time to respond inbetween the witty retorts, is so immature.
Oh wait, that was just stupid arrogance and underestimation wrapped in a tight little present called a thread post that wasn't actually backed up by anything other than ASCII characters and various forms of dead animals found alongside your smelling corpse after you were beaten to death by your own feet that were chopped off because your lactose intolerant Ford pickup crashed into a ditch after running over your puppy. I forgot.
My... puppy? 
|

Mebrithiel Ju'wien
Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 15:32:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Malka Badi'a
hahahahahaha, oh my god I love you meb. ♥
I think I speak for all who remember ya, including those who poked at your setups before, when I say that it's just great to have you back 
Now figure out how to modify the bleeder punisher with the recent nos/neut changes.
Personal Library |

Kumq uat
Gallente Round Table Enterprises New Age Solutions Amalgamated
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 16:57:00 -
[59]
I thought you had sold your account like Fade did. Anyways welcome back to Eve. Feel free to look me up sometime. www.eve-pirate.com author and goat molestor.
|

Malka Badi'a
Suffoco Noctis
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 18:26:00 -
[60]
-salute quat-
Quote: Now figure out how to modify the bleeder punisher with the recent nos/neut changes.
Absolutely nothing. A bleeder design was never, ever meant to actively remove the capacitor of the ship. I intended it specifically for the design the developers had in mind: Cap sustaining through vampric effects. The neuts were designed for cap removal. With the nos changes nothing should affect the bleeder if used to specifications: Keep your cap full, let them bleed to death while they spend theirs. As they use their own capacitor (and the 'slight' hit from your nos) to try and break you they sacrafice their own defenses.
A smarter pilot could -easily- overcome a tactic like that, but EVE is not built on the history of smart pilots. ---------
|

Inertial
Blood Reavers
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 18:53:00 -
[61]
Anyone got any links to the so-called "Bleeder Punisher" setup?
|

Malka Badi'a
Suffoco Noctis
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 18:56:00 -
[62]
Edited by: Malka Badi''a on 10/01/2008 18:57:35 Ships & Modules sticky thread - http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=571635
Both versions are on there. ---------
|

Troye
Gallente Strix Armaments and Defence
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 21:27:00 -
[63]
er... YAY
Originally by: GM Nova What the hell???
|

Tzar'rim
Minmatar Reckless Corsairs
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 23:57:00 -
[64]
Originally by: Inertial Anyone got any links to the so-called "Bleeder Punisher" setup?
It's very simple;
The Punisher's main advantage is not it's HP or (partially) it's resists, it's the fact that it can repair endlessly. Fit an afterburner and 7.5k scram, T2 SAR, EANM and 2 cap power relays.
In top 3 of whatever you want, lasers if you have to, autocannons or blasters if you can (blasters are especially nasty) and 1 small nos. Most people will put in a plate or something similar but the thing is that a plate only prolongs your death, with the 2 cap relays you can endlessly repair so anything that can't instapop you or break your tank you can just outlast (as long as it's not a passive setup).
It's a fight of atricion and at some point the target's AB will stop, his scramb/web will drop, his repping will fail and his guns will go silent. That's where you win.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |