| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Grimpak
Gallente Trinity Nova
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 02:39:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Orangir
Originally by: HEY LISTEN BOB made enemies by killing alliances but you seem to be able to do it by shafting allies lol.
I agree, BoB treats their allies with respect while we treat them like dirt. That's why BoB has so many and why we have so few.
indeed, I ag--
oooh I see what you did there ---
planetary interaction idea! |

Grimpak
Gallente Trinity Nova
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 02:39:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Grimpak
Originally by: Orangir
Originally by: HEY LISTEN BOB made enemies by killing alliances but you seem to be able to do it by shafting allies lol.
I agree, BoB treats their allies with respect while we treat them like dirt. That's why BoB has so many and why we have so few.
indeed, I ag--
oooh I see what you did there
oh shut up man. you don't "get" goons, do ya? ---
planetary interaction idea! |

Grimpak
Gallente Trinity Nova
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 02:40:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Grimpak
Originally by: Grimpak
Originally by: Orangir
Originally by: HEY LISTEN BOB made enemies by killing alliances but you seem to be able to do it by shafting allies lol.
I agree, BoB treats their allies with respect while we treat them like dirt. That's why BoB has so many and why we have so few.
indeed, I ag--
oooh I see what you did there
oh shut up man. you don't "get" goons, do ya?
more than you do, apparently. ---
planetary interaction idea! |

Grimpak
Gallente Trinity Nova
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 02:41:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Grimpak
Originally by: Grimpak
Originally by: Grimpak
Originally by: Orangir
Originally by: HEY LISTEN BOB made enemies by killing alliances but you seem to be able to do it by shafting allies lol.
I agree, BoB treats their allies with respect while we treat them like dirt. That's why BoB has so many and why we have so few.
indeed, I ag--
oooh I see what you did there
oh shut up man. you don't "get" goons, do ya?
more than you do, apparently.
you both STFU! no ice cream for both of you. ---
planetary interaction idea! |

Dafuzz
Gallente Evolution Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 02:50:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Louis Lane
Originally by: Niedar All I have seen today is a bunch of worthless "BOB" alt posts TRYING to split the Coalition up. Don't think it's worked so far but keep trying.
there fixed it for you :P
Welp, it is like this Aneu...
We definitely didn't plan on the alt posts to split up the coalition.
In fact, we were crying in our beers that the coalition seems to split themselves up long before our divide and conquer plan could come into action.
Still no real good stuffs to shoot at in delve. Please come get some. Please?
Thanks,
-Dfz
--
-If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, riddle them with bullets.. |

Louis Lane
Minmatar Imperium Holding corp
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 03:07:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Dafuzz
Originally by: Louis Lane
Originally by: Niedar All I have seen today is a bunch of worthless "BOB" alt posts TRYING to split the Coalition up. Don't think it's worked so far but keep trying.
there fixed it for you :P
Welp, it is like this Aneu...
We definitely didn't plan on the alt posts to split up the coalition.
In fact, we were crying in our beers that the coalition seems to split themselves up long before our divide and conquer plan could come into action.
Still no real good stuffs to shoot at in delve. Please come get some. Please?
Thanks,
-Dfz
i am as much anue as you are dianabolic so get off your high horse there fuzzy 
In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a body guard of lies.
|

Ungdall
Minmatar GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 03:15:00 -
[37]
Based on all the posting about the coalition splitting up, I'm getting the impression that there is a large number of people who don't know what the coalition is.
|

Kriger
x13 When Fat Kids Attack
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 08:34:00 -
[38]
Edited by: Kriger on 14/01/2008 08:35:32
Originally by: Ungdall Based on all the posting about the coalition splitting up, I'm getting the impression that there is a large number of people who don't know what the coalition is.
The Coalition
.: Kriger's gfx Factory :: x13 :. |

OldPueblo
DarkStar 1 GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 08:36:00 -
[39]
I think I can clear up this confusion. The coalition has split...it's pants. I am deadly serious.
|

Vandamsel
Gallente Repo Industries R.E.P.O.
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 08:42:00 -
[40]
Originally by: UneFraiseDansUneChaise It was as if a thousand Badgers filled with drone compounds cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

REPO AND PROUD OF IT
|

Senda Mei
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 09:16:00 -
[41]
This is madness
|

Lecnor
Amarr Band of Builders Inc. Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 10:03:00 -
[42]
The Farce is strong in this thread ........
|

Ur235
Deadly Addiction
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 11:24:00 -
[43]
RASwarm have too big an egos, and if they continue like they do at the moment it wouldnt suprise if other people get fed up with fighting with them and would rather fight against them
|

Berrik Radhok
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 12:37:00 -
[44]
Edited by: Berrik Radhok on 14/01/2008 12:37:08
Originally by: Ur235 RASwarm have too big an egos, and if they continue like they do at the moment it wouldnt suprise if other people get fed up with fighting with them and would rather fight against them
No one's stopping you from flying your shiny vagabond or whatever into Scalding Pass and looking for trouble, sandgrandma.
|

vowtsa
Shadows of Valor Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 12:47:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Kriger Edited by: Kriger on 14/01/2008 08:35:32
Originally by: Ungdall Based on all the posting about the coalition splitting up, I'm getting the impression that there is a large number of people who don't know what the coalition is.
The Coalition
lmfao . win
|

Victor Vision
Central Intelligence Service
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 12:55:00 -
[46]
Originally by: vowtsa
Originally by: Kriger Edited by: Kriger on 14/01/2008 08:35:32
Originally by: Ungdall Based on all the posting about the coalition splitting up, I'm getting the impression that there is a large number of people who don't know what the coalition is.
The Coalition
lmfao . win

I did not know BackdoorBandit and his friends have joined the coalition...
Goons will be pleased. 
EVE War I-The Beginning - EVE History Wiki |

Vaarmoth Malinigvious
Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 12:56:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Louis Lane
i am as much anue as you are dianabolic so get off your high horse there fuzzy 
I heard that lying on the internets is pretty difficult, c/d?
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |