| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

GWash
Minmatar Cohort.
|
Posted - 2008.01.24 12:33:00 -
[1]
Hopefully this is a decent place to post this.
I am currently setting up a website. The website it self is fully functional and ready to go. I use e107 and a Apache/1.3.39 (Unix) server PHP Version 5.2.3, MySQL 5.0.45-community.
I would like just 2 parts of the website to be useable and viewable ingame. I have little to no coding experience. I am not looking for anything to fancy just a very basic viewing Ingame of one part of my website.
I have looked at other sites and services like the eve-dev killboard. all seem to be using a igb.php file which the ingame broswer seems to call on , when opened from ingame. This is basically what i would like done, only i dont need my entire site to be functional or viewable ingame.
like i said, i am a noob at coding and am just looking for a good samaratin out there to lend a hand.
please contact GWash Ingame or leave a message on forums here, or forums on the website, or a pm on the website.
I will pay isk to those who really need it for doing something like this. Thanks for any help you are willing to bring our way.
heh |

Grimm Myn
Caldari School of Applied Knowledge
|
Posted - 2008.01.24 12:52:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Grimm Myn on 24/01/2008 12:52:52 Edited by: Grimm Myn on 24/01/2008 12:52:36 This might help get you started: LINK
I aint much of a coder either but thought it might help understand the IGB and how to use it
¬¦¦¿¿¦¦¬¬¦¦¿¿¦¦¬¬¦¦¿¿¦¦¬ [404] Signature not found. |

GWash
Minmatar Cohort.
|
Posted - 2008.01.24 13:53:00 -
[3]
Edited by: GWash on 24/01/2008 13:54:19 I dont have the knowledge to apply the things that wiki and other links about the ingame browser give. I dont know how to write the if thans or what ever the igb.php calls for.
That is why i need someone to help with the coding or rather do it. Again just a basic ingame page that only needs to display a couple pages from my website. heh |

Lord Evangelian
Gallente LEAP Corp
|
Posted - 2008.01.24 14:25:00 -
[4]
lol, no one has tuaghe me to code. I just happened to stumble across Macromedia Dreamweaver on my travels of Macromedia while animating. I then spent a year just messing around with code tryng to make a website. 5 years later, I put all of what I had know into this. STill not great, errors in teh code, but it fills its purpose. --------------------
|

GWash
Minmatar Cohort.
|
Posted - 2008.01.24 14:34:00 -
[5]
Edited by: GWash on 24/01/2008 14:34:55 your website doesnt even work ingame. i need a igb.php to display certain parts of a couple pages from my website that is all. Lets stay focused :) heh |

Lord Evangelian
Gallente LEAP Corp
|
Posted - 2008.01.24 14:46:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Lord Evangelian on 24/01/2008 14:47:15 what I was saying is, mess about with code, youll get it to work. Paying some one else to do somtng you can do yoru self is a waste in my eyes. Its not that you can't, I dont belive in teh way people use that word.
Can't (As people use it) = A situation where the user would rather not do it becuase the task is demanding or time consueming. "You can't walk up the stairs becuase your leg is a little sore". Its not impossable to walk up the stairs, you would just rather not do it becuase it causes you a little pain.
Can't (As it actually stands) = When somthing is impossible to do, for instance "you can't walk up the stairs, becuase you have no legs".
---
That aside, your right, my website doesnt have in game support, what Im doing at the moment is using 2 adresses. One for ingame and one for out of game.
http://ingame.yoursitedomain.co.uk/
Thats a handy way to do it. You could check out this site, or google web designers... --------------------
|

RaTTuS
BIG Ka-Tet
|
Posted - 2008.01.24 14:53:00 -
[7]
The IGB is horrible, lots of things are just really bad about it .. but the best way is to try and play with it -- BIG Lottery, BIG Deal, InEve [Now Verified] & Recruiting
|

GWash
Minmatar Cohort.
|
Posted - 2008.01.24 15:06:00 -
[8]
i dont know how to "play" with it. I have dreamweaver cs3.
I can make basic html pages that will display in eve. But inside those tables how do i pull a table or table data from another page to be viewed there?
and how does the ingame browser know to open the igb.php file? this is why i cant do this myself. I will either need a walk-thru from a tutor or someone to do it. heh |

GWash
Minmatar Cohort.
|
Posted - 2008.01.24 15:15:00 -
[9]
Hopefully this is a decent place to post this.
I am currently setting up a website. The website it self is fully functional and ready to go. I use e107 and a Apache/1.3.39 (Unix) server PHP Version 5.2.3, MySQL 5.0.45-community.
I would like just 2 parts of the website to be useable and viewable ingame. I have little to no coding experience. I am not looking for anything to fancy just a very basic viewing Ingame of one part of my website.
I have looked at other sites and services like the eve-dev killboard. all seem to be using a igb.php file which the ingame broswer seems to call on , when opened from ingame. This is basically what i would like done, only i dont need my entire site to be functional or viewable ingame.
like i said, i am a noob at coding and am just looking for a good samaratin out there to lend a hand.
please contact GWash Ingame or leave a message on forums here, or forums on the website, or a pm on the website.
I will pay isk to those who really need it for doing something like this. Thanks for any help you are willing to bring our way. heh |

knifee
Caldari Rage Academy oooh Shiny
|
Posted - 2008.01.24 15:21:00 -
[10]
can u say which part of your website it is that you want to view in game? what sort of content etc.
www.eve-dev.net - making a good thing better
|

GWash
Minmatar Cohort.
|
Posted - 2008.01.24 15:29:00 -
[11]
Edited by: GWash on 24/01/2008 15:30:31 I would like my website when opened ingame to show catagories from our website store we are building. and their content within them.
I do not want users to order ingame. I just want the catagory images and there titles displayed and then the products and their price displayed in the catagory they belong to.
I would like the ingamge page to display the catagories and products from our store. Only display them, But they update when ever we update them on the website out of game.
So i basically i just want the ingame page to display certain parts of our website which we use out of game. and when our addy is used ingame , the ingame version of website opens automatically.
I have seen this done before , i just dont know how to do it.
heh |

Nobues
Gallente Nomadic Wayfarer Syndicate Te-Ka
|
Posted - 2008.01.24 15:38:00 -
[12]
Originally by: GWash Hopefully this is a decent place to post this.
I am currently setting up a website. The website it self is fully functional and ready to go. I use e107 and a Apache/1.3.39 (Unix) server PHP Version 5.2.3, MySQL 5.0.45-community.
I would like just 2 parts of the website to be useable and viewable ingame. I have little to no coding experience. I am not looking for anything to fancy just a very basic viewing Ingame of one part of my website.
I have looked at other sites and services like the eve-dev killboard. all seem to be using a igb.php file which the ingame broswer seems to call on , when opened from ingame. This is basically what i would like done, only i dont need my entire site to be functional or viewable ingame.
like i said, i am a noob at coding and am just looking for a good samaratin out there to lend a hand.
please contact GWash Ingame or leave a message on forums here, or forums on the website, or a pm on the website.
I will pay isk to those who really need it for doing something like this. Thanks for any help you are willing to bring our way.
convo me in game, I will be able to help you.
Webhosting & Killboard for you, your corp, and your Alliance Click me for more info |

GWash
Minmatar Cohort.
|
Posted - 2008.01.24 19:48:00 -
[13]
when are you going to be online. heh |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |