| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

amagonsan
Minmatar Perpetual Reality Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 12:05:00 -
[31]
Originally by: WhiteSnake BoB? their arrogance lead them almost with zero friends,
Originally by: WhiteSnake read carefully pls, I said that bob have almost zero friends (=very few or well selected take a pick), is it their choice? and also I didnt mention anything about former bob's allies and for what reasons they left, switched or whatever(those x-allies knows better- I dont).
You seem to be contradicting your self. First you claim it was arrogance that lead them almost with zero friends, then when i explained it was the failure of providing aid that let them "almost zero friends" you claim you said nothing about the reasons that they left, switched or whatever..
I rest my case about beeing just another flam-bait post. *click?*
|

Love Ya
Deadly Addiction
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 12:06:00 -
[32]
Edited by: Love Ya on 12/02/2008 12:09:42
Originally by: Kasity You racist slure offends me.. Why are Russians specifically pointed out here?
Why Not .. Russians do not play the game ? like French, English, Italians, Greeks, Americans and all the other people from all over the world ? i see no racist comment but you.. i think is maybe inside your head ?
And please you so clever person tell us how can we call someone from Russia .. a Mars Man?
bahh.
I need a new sig Whitesnake |

Hannobaal
Gallente Igneus Auctorita GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 12:07:00 -
[33]
Originally by: WhiteSnake I ve been playing this game since launch and never seen such spamming from low rank pilots in CAOD, it seems that everyone in goons is posting like he is alliance leader.

|

Mochalatte
Gallente
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 12:11:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Love Ya Edited by: Love Ya on 12/02/2008 12:09:42
Originally by: Kasity You racist slure offends me.. Why are Russians specifically pointed out here?
Why Not .. Russians do not play the game ? like French, English, Italians, Greeks, Americans and all the other people from all over the world ? i see no racist comment but you.. i think is maybe inside your head ?
And please you so clever person tell us how can we call someone from Russia .. a Mars Man?
bahh.
Stop failing?
Quote: metal dude [052506] You people canĘt dictate to others not to have an opinion on public topics.
|

WhiteSnake
Deadly Addiction
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 12:11:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Mochalatte ROFL
Old GODZ(sworn enemies of BOB for life,hi persh) dry humping BOB's leg.
Every time I see it; just WOW!The OP fails, GODZ fail and De aD fail.
I can enlist you several sworn enemies that flipped sides, joined corps / alliances, do whatever needed to get fun.
maybe DE AD fail, but at least I am posting with my main, not hidding behide a troll alt mr. nobody (you should reconsider couse it is better to fail corp wise rather to fail personal character wise)
|

Love Ya
Deadly Addiction
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 12:14:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Mochalatte
Originally by: Love Ya Edited by: Love Ya on 12/02/2008 12:09:42
Originally by: Kasity You racist slure offends me.. Why are Russians specifically pointed out here?
Why Not .. Russians do not play the game ? like French, English, Italians, Greeks, Americans and all the other people from all over the world ? i see no racist comment but you.. i think is maybe inside your head ?
And please you so clever person tell us how can we call someone from Russia .. a Mars Man?
bahh.
Stop failing?
So you telling me to call them "Stop failing" .
I need a new sig Whitesnake |

Spike Spiegle
Cutting Edge Incorporated RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 12:15:00 -
[37]
Originally by: WhiteSnake
Can we see good old style post from the alliance leaders? without needless spamming, with a bit well written propaganda (part of the game), and some cool battle reports?
can anyone remember good old jade's posts, or DB preacher's cross arguments? (both of them were my enemies at that time)
At the moment im still laughing the tittle since the OP has no "truth and facts" in it.
anyway im posting because this quote is funny considering BoB used to Spam every single post that went on COAD back then. If you dont like the spam dont read it its not too complicated.
|

ChoppinBrocolli
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 12:18:00 -
[38]
Finally a COAD thread with some cold hard facts laid out in an objective, professional manner!
Kudos my good sir.
Maybe now we can hope to put an end to this senseless violence and carebear in harmony.
|

Tearavygh Quillam
Caldari Cutting Edge Incorporated RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 12:22:00 -
[39]
You haven't improved from 8-9 months ago. 
|

Love Ya
Deadly Addiction
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 12:26:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Tearavygh Quillam You haven't improved from 8-9 months ago. 
Re-check the stats on your kill board from not long time ago. resting my case.
I need a new sig Whitesnake |

Dreadllama
GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 12:29:00 -
[41]
Truth: RSF is the best in game. Fact: Red Alliance, TCF, and Goonswarm are members of RSF. Fact: RSF is the best alliance in the game.
Truth: Goonswarm is an alliance consisting of many players, who play a video game on the internet about internet spaceships. Fact: Internet Spaceships is a video game on the internet. Fact: Sometimes internet spaceships shoot at rocks. Fact: Sometimes, I get confused and try to shoot other internet spaceships. This usually results in people yelling at me until I feel bad. Then I cry.
Truth: Bob is not a member of RSF. Fact: Everyone laughs at bob for not being a part of the cool kids club. Ha Ha! He probably feels bad, too. Let's give him a hug.
Truth: None of you hippies have sent me any money for making my super awesome mega cool Video yet. What do you want from me? Do you want my blood? Is it my blood you want? Are my sweat and tears not enough? I may starve to death because I had to skip work to make this. My boss is yelling at me and everything. I need that isk to live. Have you no hearts? Fact: I may go hungry so that you could have awesome internet spaceship videos to look at. I hope you're happy.
|

WhiteSnake
Deadly Addiction
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 12:32:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Spike Spiegle
Originally by: WhiteSnake
Can we see good old style post from the alliance leaders? without needless spamming, with a bit well written propaganda (part of the game), and some cool battle reports?
can anyone remember good old jade's posts, or DB preacher's cross arguments? (both of them were my enemies at that time)
At the moment im still laughing the tittle since the OP has no "truth and facts" in it.
anyway im posting because this quote is funny considering BoB used to Spam every single post that went on COAD back then. If you dont like the spam dont read it its not too complicated.
Maybe if you grant me some access to your alliance forums I can finally read some truths (as you probably do). re-reading fred0's post, I am starting to think that the truth holders in this game are the Razors, interesting.
everyone that posts, is trying to express "his" truth and "his" facts, arent you doing the same? Do you honestly believe that you are so objective so you can give us a universal truth? I will read your post carefully, so be my guest.
|

Mochalatte
Gallente
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 12:34:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Love Ya
Originally by: Tearavygh Quillam You haven't improved from 8-9 months ago. 
Re-check the stats on your kill board from not long time ago. resting my case.
checked the razor KB per your request.all i see is you losing ships and ganking a few razor ships while they seem to have what 2-3 other wars besides yours going on?What is your point?de ad don't fail because of this?de ad become relevant in eve because they went to war with the same alliance bob and fix did the same week.
Quote: metal dude [052506] You people canĘt dictate to others not to have an opinion on public topics.
|

WhiteSnake
Deadly Addiction
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 12:48:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Mochalatte
Originally by: Love Ya
Originally by: Tearavygh Quillam You haven't improved from 8-9 months ago. 
Re-check the stats on your kill board from not long time ago. resting my case.
checked the razor KB per your request.all i see is you losing ships and ganking a few razor ships while they seem to have what 2-3 other wars besides yours going on?What is your point?de ad don't fail because of this?de ad become relevant in eve because they went to war with the same alliance bob and fix did the same week.
to make it easier for you, check our killbard, under past contracts, and find what ever you want. If you are too lazy, here is the sum we killed more ships, we got paid, I d say we did our work.
remark-> this thread is not about DEAD, if you want one.... make one
oooh and post with your main
|

DHB FooFighter
Dark Knights of Deneb Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 12:57:00 -
[45]
yes its true, russians are ebil sploiters who care about nothing except moon mining.  -------------------------------------------------
|

WhiteSnake
Deadly Addiction
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 13:08:00 -
[46]
Originally by: DHB FooFighter yes its true, russians are ebil sploiters who care about nothing except moon mining. 
the only truth is that russians (=RA-AAA and the rest) are determined and deticaded on what they do (trying to get the max out of it), is it plex farming? is it moon mining? is it hot dropping?
** I dont know anyone that discovered an easy/bugged way to make isk and reported it to CCP
at my original post, all I say is what I have seen while playing (at least with russians)
|

o2bu4once
Amarr Dark Angel Battalion
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 13:17:00 -
[47]
Originally by: WhiteSnake My corp must want me to stfu
Is it possible for you to just to never post again?
Your views are not objective and they are so slanted to one side it's almost like a joke thread.It's not a joke thread because it's funny, but because it's so crap.
|

WhiteSnake
Deadly Addiction
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 13:31:00 -
[48]
Originally by: o2bu4once Am I a clown?
hmmm, sorry, yes you are
|

o2bu4once
Amarr Dark Angel Battalion
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 13:39:00 -
[49]
Originally by: WhiteSnake
Originally by: o2bu4once Am I a clown?
hmmm, sorry, yes you are
Yes, because this thread makes me look like a "clown". No, wait, that is you.
I'm sure your corp mates have already told you to not post anymore. So it would be pointless for someone else to ask nicely. For your own good, you look like a tool. Carry on.
|

Berrik Radhok
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 14:06:00 -
[50]
Originally by: o2bu4once
Originally by: WhiteSnake
Originally by: o2bu4once Am I a clown?
hmmm, sorry, yes you are
Yes, because this thread makes me look like a "clown". No, wait, that is you.
I'm sure your corp mates have already told you to not post anymore. So it would be pointless for someone else to ask nicely. For your own good, you look like a tool. Carry on.
no no good sir, it is you who are the tool
|

SelfDestructiveInfluence
Disband of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 14:15:00 -
[51]
Originally by: WhiteSnake
Originally by: amagonsan my point is that noone is perfect in this conflict
you obviously forgot about me 
|

Pastora
Russian SOBR Red Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 14:41:00 -
[52]
Originally by: WhiteSnake russians its a short term for RA, AAA,and few other alliances, ofc are not nationality based, they include pilots from all over, well known for their pvp abilities, right or wrong they are marked as russians, you can call them earthners or marsians.
You fail on so many fronts, that the only true part in your posts is this >> yes, we are marsians! _______________________________________________ If ifs and ands were pots and pans, I would grow mushrooms in my pants. |

Morris Falter
The Collective Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 14:48:00 -
[53]
Background caldari, upbringing amarr.
|

o2bu4once
Amarr Dark Angel Battalion
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 14:53:00 -
[54]
Originally by: Berrik Radhok
Originally by: o2bu4once
Originally by: WhiteSnake
Originally by: o2bu4once Am I a clown?
hmmm, sorry, yes you are
Yes, because this thread makes me look like a "clown". No, wait, that is you.
I'm sure your corp mates have already told you to not post anymore. So it would be pointless for someone else to ask nicely. For your own good, you look like a tool. Carry on.
no no good sir, it is you who are the tool
Says the pilot using "good sir" in a sentence; it being what 2008.
|

Bogbreath
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 14:58:00 -
[55]
Edited by: Bogbreath on 12/02/2008 15:00:47 Now you see the OP is blatantly biased towards BoB, then again he has some interesting points
Ive just gotten back into this after some time away and after reading all the nonsense and brainless posts that the goons spam I feel that there is the beginning of a slight shift in public opinion against them.
Now ive not been party to what happened with Dev involvment with alliances (silly mistakes on the devs behalf I have to say) or threats of physical violence against other players (totally unacceptable if its true), but all the rubbish that gets spouted on here by swarm is beginning to make them look like a total bunch of chimps.
We all know that RA are the backbone of this offensive, but how often do we see them sacking on the forums? rarely.. respect for that, but tbh.. a big mistake in being involved wth goonswarm.
So.. my money? on BoB atm.. flame all you want goons, you just make yourself look worse.
Edit *Corp not shown as I dont know how to display it on the forums now... grrrr*
|

Alexi Kalashnikov
Rat Lovers Anonymous GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 14:58:00 -
[56]
Guys I hear this alt not affiated or involved with the Great War has all the truths and fact down to a tee and totally understands this conflict.
Man I wish I could have this kind of insight 
|

Spike Spiegle
Cutting Edge Incorporated RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 14:59:00 -
[57]
Originally by: WhiteSnake
Maybe if you grant me some access to your alliance forums I can finally read some truths (as you probably do). re-reading fred0's post, I am starting to think that the truth holders in this game are the Razors, interesting.
everyone that posts, is trying to express "his" truth and "his" facts, arent you doing the same? Do you honestly believe that you are so objective so you can give us a universal truth? I will read your post carefully, so be my guest.
What has this got to do with Fred0 or RzR's forums BoB used to spam these threads with drivle just as goons do now. Its funny that newer players that dont know about the games history now see BOB as all high and mighty
|

Tearavygh Quillam
Caldari Cutting Edge Incorporated RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 15:06:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Love Ya
Originally by: Tearavygh Quillam You haven't improved from 8-9 months ago. 
Re-check the stats on your kill board from not long time ago. resting my case.
I wasn't referring to killboard stats. Try to rest your case a bit more, maybe you'll succeed in something.
|

Tholarim
Amarr Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 15:13:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Tearavygh Quillam
Originally by: Love Ya
Originally by: Tearavygh Quillam You haven't improved from 8-9 months ago. 
Re-check the stats on your kill board from not long time ago. resting my case.
I wasn't referring to killboard stats. Try to rest your case a bit more, maybe you'll succeed in something.
Much like rzr who succeed in clutching onto every bandwagon they can find! Please do not post pictures of players in your sig - Mitnal |

ElweSingollo
Starlancers
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 15:19:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Estephania Very good post. Accurately describes the motives behind RA decision to commit heavily to the war after their precioussssss 8/10 bugs were removed.
And of course nothing whatsoever to do with Molles post "were stealing your targets LV" and his desire to see RA moved from the Eve map... yep nothing whatsoever to do with that 
CCP and Eve Online... It's not a bug, it's a feature
In Before I Get M***** Again
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |