| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.14 18:46:00 -
[1]
Evening all,
I need a bit more monies for my latest toy, hence this hangar cleanout.
Item 1 : 1,994 Dysprosium in Kaunokka selling for 51,000ISK per unit.
Item 2 : 15,855 Dysprosium in Bittanshal selling for 52,000ISK per unit.
Item 3 : 9,851 Dysprosium in Paye selling for 52,000ISK per unit.
Item 4 : Dread Guristas Control Tower Medium in Oisio selling for 395mil.
Item 5 : Three run Shadow Control Tower blueprint selling for 1,350mil.
Item 6 : True Sansha Control Tower in Zinkon selling for 650mil.
Item 7 : Shadow Control Tower Medium in Oursulaert selling for 320mil.
Item 8 : True Sansha Energy Neutralizing Battery in Paye selling for 11mil.
Item 9 : Caldari Carrier skillbook in Kaunokka selling for 440mil.
Item 10 : Capital Ships skillbook in Kaunokka selling for 355mil.
Item 11 : Advanced Spaceship Command skillbook in Komaa selling for 43mil.
Item 12 : 887 Caldari Starship Engineering Datacores in Kaunokka selling for 100,000ISK each.
Item 13 : 57 Electromagnetic Engineering Datacores in Kaunokka for 100,000ISK each.
Item 14 : 150 Rocket Science Datacores in Kaunokka for 200,000ISK each.
This is obv not an auction, and thus has no current end date. I'll probably end it when I get sick and f--king tired of trying to sell it. -Imiarr- |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.14 18:47:00 -
[2]
- Reserved -Imiarr- |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.14 19:15:00 -
[3]
Thanks for the offer, but I've no reason to sell below what I listed, as the only source of those books is empire skill stations at 450mil, thus, its cheaper than any other currently available at the price I listed it at, thus I imagine it will be bought sooner or later. -Imiarr- |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.14 22:15:00 -
[4]
All items must go! Prices should be lower than market/contract averages on everything! -Imiarr- |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.15 12:25:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Imiarr Timshae on 15/02/2008 12:25:32 Item 10 has been put on 3 day contract, thank you.
Items 1, 2 and 3 are reserved for a buyer who contacted me ingame.
Item 4's price has been reduced to corespond with empire contract prices. (I can't read, apparently ) -Imiarr- |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.15 18:58:00 -
[6]
Items 13 and 14's prices have been removed, I am open to offers, as I have no current best price for them. -Imiarr- |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.16 01:33:00 -
[7]
Offer on items 13 + 14 rejected, I could get more from current market buy orders, but thanks for the interest. -Imiarr- |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.16 04:22:00 -
[8]
Items 9, 10 and 11 have been reserved for an ingame buyer.
Still looking for buyers for my lovely faction towers. -Imiarr- |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.16 17:58:00 -
[9]
Still looking for buyers for my lovely faction towers!
Feel free to barter! -Imiarr- |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.17 23:45:00 -
[10]
Items remain for sale, some sold, keep buying please! -Imiarr- |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.18 22:51:00 -
[11]
I contacted you ingame, Appetite. The offer for 28mil for the datacores has been accepted, and the contract is up, thank you! -Imiarr- |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.19 23:55:00 -
[12]
Thank you for your custom! Items still seeking a home! -Imiarr- |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.25 17:05:00 -
[13]
Items still for sale! -Imiarr- |
| |
|