| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.14 18:46:00 -
[1]
Evening all,
I need a bit more monies for my latest toy, hence this hangar cleanout.
Item 1 : 1,994 Dysprosium in Kaunokka selling for 51,000ISK per unit.
Item 2 : 15,855 Dysprosium in Bittanshal selling for 52,000ISK per unit.
Item 3 : 9,851 Dysprosium in Paye selling for 52,000ISK per unit.
Item 4 : Dread Guristas Control Tower Medium in Oisio selling for 395mil.
Item 5 : Three run Shadow Control Tower blueprint selling for 1,350mil.
Item 6 : True Sansha Control Tower in Zinkon selling for 650mil.
Item 7 : Shadow Control Tower Medium in Oursulaert selling for 320mil.
Item 8 : True Sansha Energy Neutralizing Battery in Paye selling for 11mil.
Item 9 : Caldari Carrier skillbook in Kaunokka selling for 440mil.
Item 10 : Capital Ships skillbook in Kaunokka selling for 355mil.
Item 11 : Advanced Spaceship Command skillbook in Komaa selling for 43mil.
Item 12 : 887 Caldari Starship Engineering Datacores in Kaunokka selling for 100,000ISK each.
Item 13 : 57 Electromagnetic Engineering Datacores in Kaunokka for 100,000ISK each.
Item 14 : 150 Rocket Science Datacores in Kaunokka for 200,000ISK each.
This is obv not an auction, and thus has no current end date. I'll probably end it when I get sick and f--king tired of trying to sell it. -Imiarr- |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.14 18:47:00 -
[2]
- Reserved -Imiarr- |

sci0gon
Tech 2 Ammo Holdings Limited Tech Holdings Limited
|
Posted - 2008.02.14 18:50:00 -
[3]
Item 9 : offering 400mil
|

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.14 19:15:00 -
[4]
Thanks for the offer, but I've no reason to sell below what I listed, as the only source of those books is empire skill stations at 450mil, thus, its cheaper than any other currently available at the price I listed it at, thus I imagine it will be bought sooner or later. -Imiarr- |

sci0gon
Tech 2 Ammo Holdings Limited Tech Holdings Limited
|
Posted - 2008.02.14 19:17:00 -
[5]
k np, if you dont get a buyer for it sooner or later my offers still on the table
|

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.14 22:15:00 -
[6]
All items must go! Prices should be lower than market/contract averages on everything! -Imiarr- |

Stork DK
Synthetic Frontiers
|
Posted - 2008.02.15 10:13:00 -
[7]
Item 10 Please Your epeen is too large. Please resize it to a maximum of 24" with the mass size not exceeding 24000 kilograms. If you would like to know how please mail [email protected] |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.15 12:25:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Imiarr Timshae on 15/02/2008 12:25:32 Item 10 has been put on 3 day contract, thank you.
Items 1, 2 and 3 are reserved for a buyer who contacted me ingame.
Item 4's price has been reduced to corespond with empire contract prices. (I can't read, apparently ) -Imiarr- |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.15 18:58:00 -
[9]
Items 13 and 14's prices have been removed, I am open to offers, as I have no current best price for them. -Imiarr- |

Galen Brustar
Gallente A-1 Excavations
|
Posted - 2008.02.15 20:43:00 -
[10]
10 million isk for items 13 and 14.
|

johnjohn115
|
Posted - 2008.02.15 21:21:00 -
[11]
# 10 plz...:)
|

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.16 01:33:00 -
[12]
Offer on items 13 + 14 rejected, I could get more from current market buy orders, but thanks for the interest. -Imiarr- |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.16 04:22:00 -
[13]
Items 9, 10 and 11 have been reserved for an ingame buyer.
Still looking for buyers for my lovely faction towers. -Imiarr- |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.16 17:58:00 -
[14]
Still looking for buyers for my lovely faction towers!
Feel free to barter! -Imiarr- |

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.17 23:45:00 -
[15]
Items remain for sale, some sold, keep buying please! -Imiarr- |

Scipio Divinitus
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.02.18 07:22:00 -
[16]
Ill pay 3.5 mil for the Electromagnetic Engineering Datacores and 22 million for the Rocket Datacores. Just contract them over if you want.
|

Kilryte
|
Posted - 2008.02.18 09:22:00 -
[17]
I will offer - 28M for
Item 13 : 57 Electromagnetic Engineering Datacores in Kaunokka. Item 14 : 150 Rocket Science Datacores in Kaunokka. |

Appetite
Gallente Silent Service Operations
|
Posted - 2008.02.18 17:43:00 -
[18]
I would like item five at 1.2bil or item 7 at 310 mil. Item 5 first, please evemail me if either of these offers interest you.
Thanks Long life through superior firepower and excessive guile.
|

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.18 22:51:00 -
[19]
I contacted you ingame, Appetite. The offer for 28mil for the datacores has been accepted, and the contract is up, thank you! -Imiarr- |

Appetite
Gallente Silent Service Operations
|
Posted - 2008.02.19 01:07:00 -
[20]
Item 7 : Shadow Control Tower Medium in Oursulaert selling for 320mil.
I'll take this, escrow for 5 days please, i'll get it sooner, but need the time just in case. Eve mail me where you can escrow, high sec please. Long life through superior firepower and excessive guile.
|

Appetite
Gallente Silent Service Operations
|
Posted - 2008.02.19 22:41:00 -
[21]
Great service on the deal. If I get another chance to do business here, will definitely take care of it.
Thanks!
Long life through superior firepower and excessive guile.
|

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.19 23:55:00 -
[22]
Thank you for your custom! Items still seeking a home! -Imiarr- |

Sort Dragon
|
Posted - 2008.02.20 10:52:00 -
[23]
thats shadow tower isnt available anymore im guessing or do you have another one??? :(
|

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Roid Vandals
|
Posted - 2008.02.25 17:05:00 -
[24]
Items still for sale! -Imiarr- |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |