| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ciel Drax
|
Posted - 2008.02.20 22:59:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Ciel Drax on 20/02/2008 23:04:22
I was just wondering what your favourite ships were in eve =P
2 Frigs 2 cruiser 1 BC 2 battleships 1 Carrier
The t1 variants. If you like the T2 then just pick the t1 version of it. If possible choose more then one race =] This is needed for a small project of mine so please help out =D i'll start with this:
2008.02.16 06:26 Frigs:
Caldari: Merlin Condor
Amarr: Punnisher Crucifier
Gallente: Incurses Tristan
Minmatar: Rifter Slasher
Cruisers:
Amarr: Omen Arbitrator
Caldari: Caracal Blackbird
Gallente: Thorax Vexor
Minmatar: Bellicose Rupture
Battlecruiser:
Amarr: Prophecy
Gallente: Brutix
Caldari: Drake
Minmatar: Hurricane
Battleships:
Amarr: Apocalypse Armageddon
Caldari: Rokh Raven
Gallente: Hyperion Megathron
Minmatar: Typhonn Tempest
Carrier:
Amarr: Archon
Caldari: Wyvern
Gallente: Nyx
Minmatar: Nidhoggur
|

Last Wolf
Templars of Space
|
Posted - 2008.02.20 23:04:00 -
[2]
Based on looks or effectiveness?
|

Ciel Drax
|
Posted - 2008.02.20 23:05:00 -
[3]
uhm personal preference? Imagine something rts styled like what would you want in there? what would look good yet be good.
|

blue passion
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 01:25:00 -
[4]
ishkur is hands down my favorite frig. lots of mean little t2 drones a couple of drone rigs 3 t2 lt rails and a crapload of shadow iridium in the hold.
and the drake is just my awsome machine :)
|

Megadon
Caldari Deathshead Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 01:37:00 -
[5]
frig-punisher cruiser-maller, caracal hac-sac bc-drake bs-abaddon, cnr recon-falcon carrier-archon
Boost Amarr
|

AstroPhobic
Minmatar Primero.
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 01:38:00 -
[6]
If we have to pick from this list...
Frigs:
Incursis Rifter
Cruisers:
Arbitrator Rupture
Battlecruiser:
Hurricane
Battleships:
Typhoon Tempest
Carrier:
Archon
|

Rehmes
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 04:12:00 -
[7]
Heres my List, i only fly minmatar but some of my friends fly some of these and seeing them in battle id vouch for each one lol.
Frigates: Amar - Punisher Caldari - Kestrel Gallente - Incursus Minmatar - Rifter
Cruisers: Amar - Arbitrator Caldari - Blackbird Gallente - Vexor Minmatar - Rupture
Battlecruiser: Amar - Harbinger Caldari - Drake Gallente - Brutix Minmatar - Hurricane
Battleships: Amar - Armageddon Caldari - Scorpion Gallente - Hyperion Minmatar - Typhoon
Some others:
Assault Frigates (Jaguar/Ishkur/Harpy) Interceptors (Stilletto/Crow/Crusader) HACs (Vagabond/Zealot/Cerberus) Recons (Huginn/Falcon/Pilgrim) Commandship (Sleipnir/Absolution/Astare)
***Where am I?*** |

Mara Rinn
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 04:23:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Ciel Drax 2 Frigs 2 cruiser 1 BC 2 battleships 1 Carrier
I'm not skilled up for much stuff yet, but my favourites so far are:
Frigate: Slasher and Merlin Cruiser: Caracal (firepower) and Basilisk (support) Battlecruiser: Cyclone (the one that looks like a Gilette shaver) Battleship: Typhoon (it's just that damned ugly that I'd ever want to see it nearby)
I haven't seen any carriers yet.
|

xHalcyonx
Amarr Wreckless Abandon
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 04:29:00 -
[9]
HAC: Sacrilege/Zealot Recon: Huginn/Rapier BS: Abaddon BC Hurricane CS: Absolution/Sleipnir (I like all of them actually, but I LOVE the Absolution) Dread: Revelation/Phoenix Carrier: Nidhoggur/Archon/Chimera MS: Hel Titan: Avatar ------------------- ნỊs uʍop əpỊsdn Support the introduction of Blaze M crystals for Amarr! |

joshmorris
Silver Snake Enterprise SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 05:07:00 -
[10]
faga****a****a****a bond bond
Uber idea solves all !! |

Grant Odyss
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 05:34:00 -
[11]
Frigates - Merlin, Kestrel Cruisers - Caracal, Moa Battlecruiser - Ferox Battleships - Rokh, Raven Carrier - No Idea
By the way, I haven't flown anything above a cruiser, but I like these because they look cool and I plan on getting them.
|

Wardeneo
Gallente BLL Wise Guys Knights Of Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 09:57:00 -
[12]
Edited by: Wardeneo on 21/02/2008 09:59:08 2 Frigs - incursus and rifter
2 cruiser - thorax , bb - both 2 gether make good team aswell :)
1 BC - drake - i like myrm and prophesy better but i said drake just because no other 1 t1 bc has enuff dps 2 break a drakes tank (passive shield tank) b4 it kills u with crappy dps/u run out of cap boosters or are in a drake urself in which case ur both winning lol
2 battleships - domi and scorp
1 Carrier - thanatos - im gellente, gellente = primary drone race - i will not be told that gellente dont have the best carrier :)
extras:
Dred = moros/revaltion - moros coz it can defend from smaller targets better, revelation for looks adn only eber needs 1 crystal :)
titan - anything bar the giant ammarian mushroom - damn i hate that ship and i dont like mushrooms lol
mother ship - nyx - (same desrciption bout carreirs applies here :) )
af's = ishkur
inty = sader
sb = nemisis/ manticore - cant decide between em
cov ops frig = minmitar 1 coz is the fastest
eas = sentinel/hyena
dessy = catalyst
dictor = sabre
hacs = ishtar/sac - ishtar for versatility - sac coz its sexy :)
recons = falcon hands down
logistics = guardian hands down , sexy and is cap and armor log = win
HIC = onyx coz it tanks like a HO lol
cs = astarte/ abso, abso for sexyness and asterte for pure dps :)
maruader = kronus
black ops = sin/wido - dont really care bout em but i like domi and scorp so sin adn widow....
i think thats all of em lol.. ooohhh no...
noob ship = velator - gank fit :p, hands down
... whata text wall :)
wardeneo
EDIT: added dred into the text...
If brute force doesn't work..... your not using enough :) |

Lara Renquist
Minmatar The Phoenix Confederacy
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 10:15:00 -
[13]
Frig: The Condor, just because it's like a speedy fly Cruiser:Thorax Bc: Drake, simply cause it's ez mode Bs: Scorp and Snake
Rest is purely on looks Dread: Phoenix Mother: Hel Titan: Leviatan
Commanding officer Of The Phoenix Confederacy
|

Inertial
The Python Cartel
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 10:15:00 -
[14]
I'll just list all my favourite ships, and you can do whatever you like with the data. The OP condfused me .
1. Celestis I just love how this ship looks, I haven't really flown it in combat yet (only a quick trip around Low-sec), but I still love it. I am currently aiming at a Arazu or Lachesis (sp?) as my long term skill training goal. 10/10 for looks, 5/10 for effectiveness.
2. Incursus/Ishkur This is one mean little bug, spitting out antimatter, while drones are buzzing all around. In only 3 weeks I'll be in a mostly T2 fitted Ishkur, and I can't wait.
3. Vexor/Arbitrator The Vexor and Arbitrator are two mean cruisers, probably what I consider the best T1 cruisers at the moment. I am only able to fly the Vexor, but I have been oogling Ammar ships for some time, and I am going to cross train to Ammar ships around the time I get into my Arazu.
4. Megathron Never flown, and it will probably be a while before I will, but I really like this ship. 7/10 for looks, and 10/10 for effectiveness.
5. Moros Probaly one of the coolest ships in the game, I want one...
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |