| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Cynthia Lynn
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 02:58:00 -
[1]
For your information: Location of two dysprosium moons and 1 promethium moon in Syndicate is system DUV planet 7 moon 4, system 3-i planet 6 moon 15, and system 3-i planet 7 moon 15.
These three moons are worth about 2.1 BILLION per week profit.
All three are owned by the same alliance, which can field 5 revelations, 5 moros, 2 phoenix's and a handful of thanatos and chimeras, with a mixed support fleet of about 40 to 50 players, some of whom are fairly new. They are almost 100% euro time zone.
All three moons have true sansha towers with lots of faction large beams, which are actually worth quite a bit if you just blow up the POS and scoop the beams afterwards.
Take them Today for a bright future Tommarrow.
|

Marcus TheMartin
Gallente Deadly Addiction
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 03:08:00 -
[2]
X up for gang
|

doctorstupid2
Blood Corsair's Blood Blind
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 03:13:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Marcus TheMartin X up for gang
x
wtf is dysowhatever?
MOVIES: Deadspace Deadspace 2 |

Marcus TheMartin
Gallente Deadly Addiction
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 03:16:00 -
[4]
Originally by: doctorstupid2
Originally by: Marcus TheMartin X up for gang
x
wtf is dysowhatever?
Its Primary thats what it is.
Also need more cap support X up guys
|

Helen Hunts
Gallente Red Dragon Mining inc Red Dragon Industries
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 03:29:00 -
[5]
Dysprosium - one of the highest value moon minerals out there. Basically, these guys are in one of the more profitable T2 component-building spots. _______________________________
Mine da rocks, make more ships. Pop da rats, make more rigs. Sell da gear, make more money.
Any Questions? |

Dimitry Kalashnikov
The Black Fleet
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 03:32:00 -
[6]
x
I mean wow, are you just dumb or something? |

doctorstupid2
Blood Corsair's Blood Blind
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 03:38:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Marcus TheMartin
Originally by: doctorstupid2
Originally by: Marcus TheMartin X up for gang
x
wtf is dysowhatever?
Its Primary thats what it is.
Also need more cap support X up guys
TO THE GRIEFMOBILE, BATMAN!
MOVIES: Deadspace Deadspace 2 |

Cynthia Lynn
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 04:28:00 -
[8]
I'll add just for laughs, first corp that blows all three pos's up, and takes the moons, I'll give your CEO 3.5 billion, all I have. Go for it.
And again the profit for those moons is 2.1 billion per week at Jita prices, just for collecting the moon miners and hauling them to Jita. |

kublai
Art of War
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 06:07:00 -
[9]
Why don't you just eve-mail infod direct? ------ Art of War is recruiting - Think you got what it takes? Buying sig - eve-mail "Jonny 101" |

Cynthia Lynn
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 06:11:00 -
[10]
Originally by: kublai Why don't you just eve-mail infod direct?
infod? whats an infod? lol |

Ask Unbeatable
Tenacious Danes
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 06:16:00 -
[11]
ITSATRAP 
|

Inertial
The Python Cartel
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 07:03:00 -
[12]
WooT!
X - Celestis!
Are towers dampable?
|

Siigari Kitawa
Gallente The Aduro Protocol
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 09:31:00 -
[13]
X - Nyx, I've got salvagers fitted so we can salvage the dreadnought wrecks after we blow them up.
Plz do not jump me into a hostile blob kthx.
|

NightmareX
Infinitus Odium The Church.
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 10:32:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Cynthia Lynn
Originally by: kublai Why don't you just eve-mail infod direct?
infod? whats an infod? lol
Dude, you deserve to get spanked for not knowing who INFOD is .
CCP, fix my forum portrait goddamnit. |

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 11:01:00 -
[15]
Originally by: NightmareX
Originally by: Cynthia Lynn
Originally by: kublai Why don't you just eve-mail infod direct?
infod? whats an infod? lol
Dude, you deserve to get spanked for not knowing who INFOD is .
Why exactly?
|

NightmareX
Infinitus Odium The Church.
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 11:21:00 -
[16]
Originally by: LaVista Vista
Originally by: NightmareX
Originally by: Cynthia Lynn
Originally by: kublai Why don't you just eve-mail infod direct?
infod? whats an infod? lol
Dude, you deserve to get spanked for not knowing who INFOD is .
Why exactly?
We have like a billion of PVP movies, we are in the top 5 of the most hated corps in EVE when we are most active in INFOD. We was nominated to the Top 5 in the most hated corps in one of the E-ON magazines .
So alot of players should know about us.
CCP, fix my forum portrait goddamnit. |

kublai
Art of War
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 11:23:00 -
[17]
Thank heavens, nightmarex does not represent the majority of infod, they also have some likable people. ------ Art of War is recruiting - Think you got what it takes? Buying sig - eve-mail "Jonny 101" |

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 11:23:00 -
[18]
Originally by: NightmareX
We have like a billion of PVP movies, we are in the top 5 of the most hated corps in EVE when we are most active in INFOD. We was nominated to the Top 5 in the most hated corps in one of the E-ON magazines .
So alot of players should know about us.
"Most hated corp" is pretty damn vague, and subjective.
Also, after Lofty left you, theres not really a lot of buzz around INFOD anymore. So i wouldnt blame anyone for not having heard about infod.
Its quite arrogant to think your that famous. Lets be fair, theres no reason people would or should have heard of you.
|

NightmareX
Infinitus Odium The Church.
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 11:26:00 -
[19]
Well when i say we are in the Top 5, it doesn't mean we always are it. But we have been there
But yeah, atm INFOD is not that active, but most corps have times when the activity are very low at some points.
CCP, fix my forum portrait goddamnit. |

Celot
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 11:37:00 -
[20]
just pointing out that syndicate is where goonfleet used to live and that goonfleet is making a slow march northward
|

kublai
Art of War
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 11:45:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Celot just pointing out that syndicate is where goonfleet used to live and that goonfleet is making a slow march northward
So? goonfleet sucks. ------ Art of War is recruiting - Think you got what it takes? Buying sig - eve-mail "Jonny 101" |

Voltain
Dirty Deeds Corp.
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 11:47:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Celot just pointing out that syndicate is where goonfleet used to live and that goonfleet is making a slow march northward
Run for teh hillz, the Goons have killed BoB and are taking the north!
Xing for POS op, can bring smartbombing rifter or sniping osprey FC's choice. Make it Friday night tho? kthnx
|

Ja'kar
MAFIA
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 11:49:00 -
[23]
Edited by: Ja''kar on 21/02/2008 11:52:19 We have like a billion
I never seen a thread with the word billion in so much - must be a recored!
Whats wrong with Nightmare, I think Nightmare is a good person -
MAFIA Website
|

NightmareX
Infinitus Odium The Church.
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 11:52:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Ja'kar We have like a billion
I never seen a thread with the word billion in so much - must be a recored!
Hehe, well you got the point at least , i hope.
CCP, fix my forum portrait goddamnit. |

Frygok
Minmatar Malicious Intentions The Church.
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 13:12:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Celot just pointing out that syndicate is where goonfleet used to live and that goonfleet is making a slow march northward
I for one welcome our new Goonfleet overlords!
Especially Stoffer. 
|

Lithel
Amarr The Soviet Galactic Union
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 14:18:00 -
[26]
Originally by: kublai So? goonfleet sucks.
Ha ha ha, yeah !!! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
|

Cynthia Lynn
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 19:55:00 -
[27]
um ... you guys sure know how to troll and high jack a thread lolol.
Anyway, I know The Church. and they're ok, why would you hate them? Ok ok I know they are always trying to get noobs to join but is that always bad?
So who's care bear enough to want to moon mine eh? I mean just set someone up with 3 pos's and watch the iskies roll in. That is until the previous owner comes back and retakes them from you! 0oo0000o00o Fight!
Dysprosium is fun, it's purple, and you can rub it ... never mind.
|

Kelron Queldine
Infinitus Odium The Church.
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 20:22:00 -
[28]
Originally by: LaVista Vista
Also, after Lofty left you, theres not really a lot of buzz around INFOD anymore. So i wouldnt blame anyone for not having heard about infod.
What does Lofty have to do with 'buzz' about INFOD? He started his whole warring gang thing long before he joined, and wasn't a member for a particularly long time.
Whatever your opinion of INFOD, Damige's videos are popular and we were runners up for corp of the year in the last Eon awards, so it's not unreasonable to think people might have heard of us.
I hate signatures with no distinct break from the body of the post. |

Tchell Dahhn
Amarr Leet Fleet R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 20:29:00 -
[29]
CAOD is that way...

|

Yakoff
Star Scream Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 20:52:00 -
[30]
x - honor tanked rifter.
What, you don't need someone to tackle the tower?
|

Cynthia Lynn
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 20:58:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Yakoff x - honor tanked rifter.
What, you don't need someone to tackle the tower?
well i don't need anything personally, I just like to see POS"s blown up. |

Brutoth Tain
Independant Recon and Intelligence Agency
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 20:58:00 -
[32]
I thought Infods claim to fame was because they let Lofty run away with their blueprints? ---------------------------------------------- Piebears <3 Risk Vs Reward.......You take the risk they take the reward. |

Tchell Dahhn
Amarr Leet Fleet R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2008.02.21 21:07:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Brutoth Tain I thought Infods claim to fame was because they let Lofty run away with their blueprints?
Really? I heard he invited them all to Fleet, and then proceeded to warp them to a belt where a bunch of WT buddies lay in wait...
No?

|

Sslinger
Privateers Privateer Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.02.22 01:17:00 -
[34]
Wonder who the number one most hated is??
|

Cynthia Lynn
|
Posted - 2008.02.22 03:37:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Sslinger
Wonder who the number one most hated is??
Everyone I know really dislikes the goons, and not because they're good at pvp either, because of the smack. |

Big Fuzz
ACCORD Industries Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.02.22 03:53:00 -
[36]
I hope that kid who posted the atlas jump bridge network is taking notes on how this sort of thing is done.
Nice.
|

Kirex
Vale Heavy Industries Molotov Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.02.22 04:34:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Big Fuzz I hope that kid who posted the atlas jump bridge network is taking notes on how this sort of thing is done.
Nice.
Link? :)
Oh and X I might be able to cyno in my carrier if I remember my fuel. :/
|

Jack Freely
Perkone
|
Posted - 2008.02.22 05:08:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Big Fuzz I hope that kid who posted the atlas jump bridge network is taking notes on how this sort of thing is done.
Nice.
Na I just did that to make you change your jump bridge, but from the responses to the thread I can see others were more ****ed that I openly posted it, guess they will need to put a new alt in to get those passwords.
PS I play for fun, I hope you do too cupcake 
|

Karsten
Caldari LoneWolf Mining
|
Posted - 2008.02.22 05:48:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Cynthia Lynn For your information: Location of two dysprosium moons and 1 promethium moon in Syndicate is system DUV planet 7 moon 4, system 3-i planet 6 moon 15, and system 3-i planet 7 moon 15.
These three moons are worth about 2.1 BILLION per week profit.
All three are owned by the same alliance, which can field 5 revelations, 5 moros, 2 phoenix's and a handful of thanatos and chimeras, with a mixed support fleet of about 40 to 50 players, some of whom are fairly new. They are almost 100% euro time zone.
All three moons have true sansha towers with lots of faction large beams, which are actually worth quite a bit if you just blow up the POS and scoop the beams afterwards.
Take them Today for a bright future Tommarrow.
your main char must be a very desperate character :-) Karsten
"All your ISK belong to the Viking Brewery" |

Jacob Castillo
Caldari Copperhead Inc. Molotov Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.02.22 05:59:00 -
[40]
Originally by: NightmareX
Originally by: Cynthia Lynn
Originally by: kublai Why don't you just eve-mail infod direct?
infod? whats an infod? lol
Dude, you deserve to get spanked for not knowing who INFOD is .
Not everyone visits the forums, remember. And that's why most people are so well known.
|

Setana Manoro
Gallente Firefly Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.02.22 11:27:00 -
[41]
Originally by: kublai Thank heavens, nightmarex does not represent the majority of infod, they also have some likable people.
LMAO In all honesty, there is worse too.
Originally by: LaVista Vista
Originally by: NightmareX
We have like a billion of PVP movies, we are in the top 5 of the most hated corps in EVE when we are most active in INFOD. We was nominated to the Top 5 in the most hated corps in one of the E-ON magazines .
So alot of players should know about us.
"Most hated corp" is pretty damn vague, and subjective.
Also, after Lofty left you, theres not really a lot of buzz around INFOD anymore. So i wouldnt blame anyone for not having heard about infod.
Its quite arrogant to think your that famous. Lets be fair, theres no reason people would or should have heard of you.
Not just Lofty left.
|

Zaphod Jones
Minmatar Quam Singulari The Church.
|
Posted - 2008.02.22 11:53:00 -
[42]
Edited by: Zaphod Jones on 22/02/2008 11:53:31 Syndicate Dysprosium Moons
Moon 1 - A-ZLHX Planet XI Moon 3 Gallente Large Tower 12 Medium 6 Small Guns 2 Serp Warp Disruptors 1 web
Moon 2 - 617I-I Somewhere
there you go nearly all the info you need.
have fun
|

anti disestablishment
|
Posted - 2008.02.22 11:54:00 -
[43]
Originally by: NightmareX Edited by: NightmareX on 21/02/2008 11:33:25 Well when i say we are in the Top 5, it doesn't mean we always are it. But we have been there . And i'm not saying that we should be THAT famous, i'm just saying that many players in EVE should know us.
I killed a guy once, that made me the most hated in that system at the time. I'm glad I can finally post it and not feel ashamed for wasting peoples time...
Originally by: Derek Sigres The Manticore - the things are built out of dreams and soggy newsprint to make room for the launchers.
|

Antyk Kelam
|
Posted - 2008.02.22 12:29:00 -
[44]
X - Ragnarok  Cynthia post your main character here.
|

Louis DelaBlanche
Cosmic Odyssey Cosmic Anomalies
|
Posted - 2008.02.22 14:29:00 -
[45]
x beampest. Will honourtank for extra ammo capacity
|

Omarvelous
Destry's Lounge XIII Legio
|
Posted - 2008.02.22 15:05:00 -
[46]
x - Ibis - Civilian remote shield repper and civilian remote armor repper. I will also bring a small shield rep drone for super-happy-fun-plus help.
Sorry but I don't fly what I can't afford to lose!
 __________________________________________________ Sup brosef! Destry's Lounge is looking for a few good drunks - contact me in game.
|

Tansit
Gallente The Scope
|
Posted - 2008.02.22 19:19:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Omarvelous
x - Ibis - Civilian remote shield repper and civilian remote armor repper. I will also bring a small shield rep drone for super-happy-fun-plus help.
Sorry but I don't fly what I can't afford to lose!

Well maybe go mine veldspar for 30 minutes and you'll be able to afford a kestrel.
|

PaddyPaddy Nihildarnik
Gallente MASS Ministry Of Amarrian Secret Service
|
Posted - 2008.02.23 05:13:00 -
[48]
Edited by: PaddyPaddy Nihildarnik on 23/02/2008 05:13:47 What would Jack Thompson say about this?
Peace WithinSo if the theory of relativity is true, shouldn't i arrive at my destination before i warped in the first place? Neon GhostYou do, but this is compensated for by lag |

Simariliia
Spartan Industries Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.02.23 10:37:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Setana Manoro
Not just Lofty left.
agreed.
Most of the of the ppl I flew with(those in gangs) in infod I see in other corps atm. not to say something bad about those still in infod. but infod have seriously....ehm.....become washed out and lost lots of high sp members. and seems to have getting fat on bodyfat(members).
KAPOWVBOM |

NightmareX
Infinitus Odium The Church.
|
Posted - 2008.02.24 22:12:00 -
[50]
Edited by: NightmareX on 24/02/2008 22:14:18
Originally by: Simariliia
Originally by: Setana Manoro
Not just Lofty left.
agreed.
Most of the of the ppl I flew with(those in gangs) in infod I see in other corps atm. not to say something bad about those still in infod. but infod have seriously....ehm.....become washed out and lost lots of high sp members. and seems to have getting fat on bodyfat(members).
0.0 space is simply the reason so many have left INFOD lately. Many have just got really bored with the 0.0 space and then left.
But atm we have left 0.0 space, and are regrouped in low sec space to go back to our old roots . Also we will do what we are best to do in INFOD now. So lets see how this will turn out.
Maybe many ex-INFOD members will return now, hopefully .
CCP, fix my forum portrait goddamnit. |

Natural High
|
Posted - 2008.02.24 23:33:00 -
[51]
Edited by: Natural High on 24/02/2008 23:33:26
Originally by: Louis DelaBlanche x beampest. Will honourtank for extra ammo capacity
You cant hold ammo with an honor tank!!111 ITS TOO FULL OF HONOR!!! You should also fit tractor beams to acquire more honor on the fly.
|

Sahkaedu Orinvi
|
Posted - 2008.02.25 03:57:00 -
[52]
3 Questions
1- Are people in NPC-Corps allowed to come along? 2- Do participants get any sort of money/item reward? 3- What time is this op going to take place/how is it going to be organized?
If 1 and 2 are yes (Maybe even if 2 is no, for fun) I'll come if 3 fits into my schedule.
X- Either a Beam Fitted Omen or a Railgun fitted Vexor. (Not going to fly expensive stuff. Don't have a lot of money to lose. I can also cyno, so either of those ships will have a Cyno Generator fitted in the last highslot.)
Picked the ships for the setup. Omen or Vexor would be good for sniping damage. They both have high cap for cyno fuel. The Vexor is good with drones.
If someone can spot me the ISK or garuntee a payoff large enough, I'll come in a Rail fitted Brutix or a beam fitted Harbinger.
o7
|

Marcus TheMartin
Gallente Deadly Addiction Un-Natural Selection
|
Posted - 2008.02.25 04:40:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Sahkaedu Orinvi 3 Questions
1- Are people in NPC-Corps allowed to come along? 2- Do participants get any sort of money/item reward? 3- What time is this op going to take place/how is it going to be organized?
If 1 and 2 are yes (Maybe even if 2 is no, for fun) I'll come if 3 fits into my schedule.
X- Either a Beam Fitted Omen or a Railgun fitted Vexor. (Not going to fly expensive stuff. Don't have a lot of money to lose. I can also cyno, so either of those ships will have a Cyno Generator fitted in the last highslot.)
Picked the ships for the setup. Omen or Vexor would be good for sniping damage. They both have high cap for cyno fuel. The Vexor is good with drones.
If someone can spot me the ISK or garuntee a payoff large enough, I'll come in a Rail fitted Brutix or a beam fitted Harbinger.
o7
I was trolling the thread
|

Sahkaedu Orinvi
|
Posted - 2008.02.25 05:13:00 -
[54]
Originally by: Marcus TheMartin
I was trolling the thread
Oh well god-damnit. I was hoping for some fun PvP... now I feel stupid DX
|

Hallowed ground
|
Posted - 2008.02.25 05:30:00 -
[55]
x/ minnie shuttle or velator I can field either.
|

Marcus TheMartin
Gallente Deadly Addiction Un-Natural Selection
|
Posted - 2008.02.25 05:47:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Sahkaedu Orinvi
Originally by: Marcus TheMartin
I was trolling the thread
Oh well god-damnit. I was hoping for some fun PvP... now I feel stupid DX
pos fighting is not fun
|

Novemb3r
Vale Heavy Industries Molotov Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.02.25 06:07:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Jacob Castillo
Originally by: NightmareX
Originally by: Cynthia Lynn
Originally by: kublai Why don't you just eve-mail infod direct?
infod? whats an infod? lol
Dude, you deserve to get spanked for not knowing who INFOD is .
Not everyone visits the forums, remember. And that's why most people are so well known.
I vote copperhead for most famous corp in eve -
|

Sahkaedu Orinvi
|
Posted - 2008.02.25 12:44:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Marcus TheMartin
Originally by: Sahkaedu Orinvi
Originally by: Marcus TheMartin
I was trolling the thread
Oh well god-damnit. I was hoping for some fun PvP... now I feel stupid DX
pos fighting is not fun
No but fighting the fleet guarding them is. Hey-OH! 
|

Thorien Mady
|
Posted - 2008.03.04 19:53:00 -
[59]
alt posting (Cynthia Lynn wat`s your corp or ally so we know where to join)...
... 2.8bil ... thats two dreads...
if u want it for fun ... not worth of it... if u want it for money ... loses are not worth of it...
|

Havohej
The Defias Brotherhood ANTHRAX DEATH
|
Posted - 2008.03.04 22:55:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Marcus TheMartin
Originally by: doctorstupid2
Originally by: Marcus TheMartin X up for gang
x
wtf is dysowhatever?
Its Primary thats what it is.
Also need more cap support X up guys
ROFL <3
|

Ciaphas Khaine
Caldari Wreckless Abandon Un-Natural Selection
|
Posted - 2008.03.05 00:32:00 -
[61]
All I will say is... Please, by all means, attack said moons. Make my day
BOOST EVERYTHING THAT I FLY! NERF EVERYTHING I DONT! |

techzer0
IDLE GUNS
|
Posted - 2008.03.05 01:39:00 -
[62]
Originally by: doctorstupid2 TO THE GRIEFMOBILE, BATMAN!

I've got a velator of doom I can throw at it  ------------
Originally by: CCP Mitnal It's great being a puppetmaster 
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |