| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Lobo Noturno
|
Posted - 2008.02.29 20:44:00 -
[1]
This year, I've been unable to watch any match, or even the intervals of the tournament on the live stream. Although my broadband is much better than what it was last year, it seems the video provider either is not communicating how to fix the problems, or just doesn't have a proper structure to handle the load of users.... Not to mention all information I could find on the forums, until now, is about european streams... what about the rest of the world?????
Lobo
|

UberBrooksie
ECP Rogues The Reckoning.
|
Posted - 2008.02.29 20:46:00 -
[2]
well Im Icelandic so this might be why my stream is working absolutly perfectly, very good graphics and no lag / buffering in VLC I must say Im very impressed by the sream this year :)
|

Asestorian
Domination. UnNatural Selection.
|
Posted - 2008.02.29 20:49:00 -
[3]
I was having huge issues with it, but I suggest you check this thread for some help.
---
MOZO
|

Madelchai
Gallente Stimulus The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2008.02.29 20:50:00 -
[4]
It's working fine. ------ Revolution. The only solution. |

Lobo Noturno
|
Posted - 2008.02.29 20:55:00 -
[5]
I've checked that thread. Still doesn't work. Got lots of bufferings, audio drops, and practically no video(even a slide show would be better...). Tried VLC, WMP, MPC, even Winamp. All have the same issue. I had 0 issues last year...
Lobo
ps. If your system is working fine, don't post here. It's not a debate that it does not work for me, and apparently, for more people neither...
|

Asestorian
Domination. UnNatural Selection.
|
Posted - 2008.02.29 20:57:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Lobo Noturno I've checked that thread. Still doesn't work. Got lots of bufferings, audio drops, and practically no video(even a slide show would be better...). Tried VLC, WMP, MPC, even Winamp. All have the same issue. I had 0 issues last year...
Lobo
ps. If your system is working fine, don't post here. It's not a debate that it does not work for me, and apparently, for more people neither...
Have you actually emailed the people?
---
MOZO
|

Linoth
Southern Cross Incorporated Southern Cross Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.02.29 21:08:00 -
[7]
I emailed them and they responded very promtly which was cool.
Unfotunately it didn't solve any of my problems though. Constant rebuff and slide show video whilst still maintaining audio.
Disappointed TBH Life is like a micro brewery |

Lobo Noturno
|
Posted - 2008.02.29 21:10:00 -
[8]
Yes I did. Since I've got no answer at all, and could not find any other address that is closer to me, I decided to post here and raise awareness for the problem. CCP should be worried about it and sticking a thread with that kind of info.
Lobo
|

Asestorian
Domination. UnNatural Selection.
|
Posted - 2008.02.29 21:41:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Linoth I emailed them and they responded very promtly which was cool.
Unfotunately it didn't solve any of my problems though. Constant rebuff and slide show video whilst still maintaining audio.
Disappointed TBH
If that is the case you should have emailed them back and explained that it hadn't fixed the problem. I'm sure they would have helped.
As for them not replying back, that's odd. So far I've only heard of people getting very swift replies. Now that the stream has finished for the day anyway, it may be worth trying again tomorrow. That's about all I can advise, especially as CCP are not running the stream themselves.
---
MOZO
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |