| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Vincent La
Merch Industrial GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 04:51:00 -
[1]
The true nature of JihadSwarm becomes apparent 
|

facialimpediment
Amarr GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 04:55:00 -
[2]
Infidels :(
|

techzer0
IDLE GUNS
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 05:02:00 -
[3]
Hahah.. yes make people go to hentogaira to buy them. Make sure they fly them unfit and stabbed through the lowsec next door on their way out too please  ------------
Originally by: CCP Mitnal It's great being a puppetmaster 
|

Marcus TheMartin
Gallente Deadly Addiction Un-Natural Selection
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 05:09:00 -
[4]
All is lost
|

Lithalnas
Amarr Headcrabs
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 05:12:00 -
[5]
THE END IS NEIGH
THE ANTICRIST HAS COME TO WALK AMONG US -------------
fixed for greater eve content |

Freya Runestone
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 05:19:00 -
[6]
BS's next, then cruisers. sooner or later jihad swarm will be suiciding in rookie frigates. how many civilian gatling guns would it take to suicide a hulk?
|

Marcus TheMartin
Gallente Deadly Addiction Un-Natural Selection
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 05:59:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Freya Runestone BS's next, then cruisers. sooner or later jihad swarm will be suiciding in rookie frigates. how many civilian gatling guns would it take to suicide a hulk?
As many as it would take licks to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop
|

Quelque Chose
Gallente
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 06:12:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Marcus TheMartin
Originally by: Freya Runestone BS's next, then cruisers. sooner or later jihad swarm will be suiciding in rookie frigates. how many civilian gatling guns would it take to suicide a hulk?
As many as it would take licks to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop
One... Two- hooo! Ah- thrrreeee.
So ya ovahstan dat mek tree. ______________________________
"Eve Online is a massively multiplayer game about trolling in outer space." |

Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 06:17:00 -
[9]
Edited by: Dirk Magnum on 06/03/2008 06:23:44 You guys do know that in Trinity 1.1 Concord isn't going to respond to rookie ships aggressing in High Sec right? If I remember right it's because there was a lot of complaints over the years, especially now that the player base is increasing at its most rapid rate yet, that new players shouldn't be penalized for hitting the fire switch and ignoring the warning. It's something CCP has been analyzing I guess, and they've found that Concordokken isn't a MAIN reason for new players not subscribing after the trial, but it does at least factor into that decision for some. Personally I think it's an open doorway to exploitation by anyone who can get together a gigantic gang of newb ships (i.e. Goonswarm) and grief people, but what do I know? Still, how many newbs really get that butthurt over getting iced by Concord? Friggin WoW players all, no doubt.
|

Rawr Cristina
Caldari Naqam
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 06:18:00 -
[10]
Excellent 
<something happened> |

techzer0
IDLE GUNS
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 06:19:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Dirk Magnum You guys do know that in Trinity 1.1 Concord isn't going to respond to rookie ships aggressing in High Sec right? If I remember right it's because there was a lot of complaints over the years, especially now that the player base is increasing at its most rapid rate yet, that new players shouldn't be penalized for hitting the fire switch and ignoring the warning. It's something they've been analyzing I guess. Personally I think it's an open doorway to exploitation by anyone who can get together a gigantic gang of newb ships (i.e. Goonswarm) and grief people, but what do I know?
If this is true.... My 140dps velator of doom is rejoicing at hearing this  ------------
Originally by: CCP Mitnal It's great being a puppetmaster 
|

Drachtul Tun'Dull
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 06:30:00 -
[12]
Originally by: techzer0
Originally by: Dirk Magnum You guys do know that in Trinity 1.1 Concord isn't going to respond to rookie ships aggressing in High Sec right? If I remember right it's because there was a lot of complaints over the years, especially now that the player base is increasing at its most rapid rate yet, that new players shouldn't be penalized for hitting the fire switch and ignoring the warning. It's something they've been analyzing I guess. Personally I think it's an open doorway to exploitation by anyone who can get together a gigantic gang of newb ships (i.e. Goonswarm) and grief people, but what do I know?
If this is true.... My 140dps velator of doom is rejoicing at hearing this 
Yeah. Anyone know if you can fit a warp scrambler or a webber on a noobship?
I bet we find out 5 minutes after that patch goes live.
|

Vitrael
Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 06:32:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Dirk Magnum Edited by: Dirk Magnum on 06/03/2008 06:23:44 You guys do know that in Trinity 1.1 Concord isn't going to respond to rookie ships aggressing in High Sec right? If I remember right it's because there was a lot of complaints over the years, especially now that the player base is increasing at its most rapid rate yet, that new players shouldn't be penalized for hitting the fire switch and ignoring the warning. It's something CCP has been analyzing I guess, and they've found that Concordokken isn't a MAIN reason for new players not subscribing after the trial, but it does at least factor into that decision for some. Personally I think it's an open doorway to exploitation by anyone who can get together a gigantic gang of newb ships (i.e. Goonswarm) and grief people, but what do I know? Still, how many newbs really get that butthurt over getting iced by Concord? Friggin WoW players all, no doubt.
Proof please.
|

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Minmatar GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 06:37:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Lithalnas THE END IS NEIGH
THE ANTICRIST HAS COME TO WALK AMONG US
I been here for years 
Originally by: Avaricia look a goon lol
|

Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 06:50:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Vitrael Proof please.
If this had lasted a few more pages I'd have said the proof is right here. 
|

Khanid Kutie
I R Teh Poasting Alt Corp
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 06:58:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Dirk Magnum Edited by: Dirk Magnum on 06/03/2008 06:23:44 You guys do know that in Trinity 1.1 Concord isn't going to respond to rookie ships aggressing in High Sec right? If I remember right it's because there was a lot of complaints over the years, especially now that the player base is increasing at its most rapid rate yet, that new players shouldn't be penalized for hitting the fire switch and ignoring the warning. It's something CCP has been analyzing I guess, and they've found that Concordokken isn't a MAIN reason for new players not subscribing after the trial, but it does at least factor into that decision for some. Personally I think it's an open doorway to exploitation by anyone who can get together a gigantic gang of newb ships (i.e. Goonswarm) and grief people, but what do I know? Still, how many newbs really get that butthurt over getting iced by Concord? Friggin WoW players all, no doubt.
lol wut? proof? ____________________________________________
Originally by: Thargat They should change the name of CAOD to EvE Zoo. Please to not feed the animals.
|

Adunh Slavy
Ammatar Trade Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 07:03:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Dirk Magnum
You guys do know that in Trinity 1.1 Concord isn't going to respond to rookie ships aggressing in High Sec right?
Don't belive it, might be fun though.
The Real Space Initiative - V5 (Forum Link)
|

Siigari Kitawa
Gallente The Aduro Protocol
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 07:08:00 -
[18]
Trolls, all of you.
Even the OP.
Even me.
No.. not me. I never troll.
|

Rawr Cristina
Caldari Naqam
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 07:37:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Siigari Kitawa Trolls, all of you.
Even the OP.
Even me.
No.. not me. I never troll.
You're the worst troll EVE has ever known Jenny Spitfire :facepalms: at your lack of trolling quality every time you post 
... Rocket.Assisted.Wombat.Recoil ... |

Summer's End
Caldari Intel 7
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 07:42:00 -
[20]
Damnit. >>
When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that...You find someone to carry you. |

Roy Batty68
Caldari Immortal Dead
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 08:07:00 -
[21]
Originally by: techzer0 If this is true.... My 140dps velator of doom is rejoicing at hearing this 
Lies! You're talking about Jenk's Honda no doubt.
Sig removed, inappropriate content. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] ~Saint |

Plave Okice
Gallente Red. Red Republic
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 09:52:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Dirk Magnum You guys do know that in Trinity 1.1 Concord isn't going to respond to rookie ships aggressing in High Sec right?
This can't be right?

There'll be a lot of RvB pilots smiling if it is. 
Red CEORed Vs Blue |

Malcanis
R.E.C.O.N. Black-Out
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 11:08:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Siigari Kitawa Trolls, all of you.
Even the OP.
Even me.
No.. not me. I never troll.
Who cares what you do?
CONCORD provide consequences, not safety; only you can do that. |

N1fty
Amarr Galactic Shipyards Inc HUZZAH FEDERATION
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 11:53:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Vincent La The true nature of JihadSwarm becomes apparent 
So demand for Geddons has gone up. I should imagine industrial types will move to fill the damand. This will increase demand for minerals. Mineral prices rise. Mining becomes more profitable [yet risky as long as the jihadswarm continues].
I'm seeing risk / reward, carry on.
Originally by: CCP Eris Discordia I usually close my eyes and just beg, out loud added with a lot of squealing.
I swear it helps.
|
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 12:34:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Dirk Magnum Edited by: Dirk Magnum on 06/03/2008 06:23:44 You guys do know that in Trinity 1.1 Concord isn't going to respond to rookie ships aggressing in High Sec right? If I remember right it's because there was a lot of complaints over the years, especially now that the player base is increasing at its most rapid rate yet, that new players shouldn't be penalized for hitting the fire switch and ignoring the warning. It's something CCP has been analyzing I guess, and they've found that Concordokken isn't a MAIN reason for new players not subscribing after the trial, but it does at least factor into that decision for some. Personally I think it's an open doorway to exploitation by anyone who can get together a gigantic gang of newb ships (i.e. Goonswarm) and grief people, but what do I know? Still, how many newbs really get that butthurt over getting iced by Concord? Friggin WoW players all, no doubt.
Except you left out the part where you won't be able to fly rookie ships if you are on a non-trial account... 
Secure 3rd party service ■ Do you Veldspar? |
|

Daelin Blackleaf
Naqam
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 13:02:00 -
[26]
Counter-trolling: Now in veldspaar flavor. 
|

Euriti
Gallente Caritas Subsidium
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 14:12:00 -
[27]
Originally by: techzer0
Originally by: Dirk Magnum You guys do know that in Trinity 1.1 Concord isn't going to respond to rookie ships aggressing in High Sec right? If I remember right it's because there was a lot of complaints over the years, especially now that the player base is increasing at its most rapid rate yet, that new players shouldn't be penalized for hitting the fire switch and ignoring the warning. It's something they've been analyzing I guess. Personally I think it's an open doorway to exploitation by anyone who can get together a gigantic gang of newb ships (i.e. Goonswarm) and grief people, but what do I know?
If this is true.... My 140dps velator of doom is rejoicing at hearing this 
Velator of Doom 
|

Black Scorpio
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 14:20:00 -
[28]
What's happening if this is true ofc, is that whoever has blueprints are just withholding building or selling them until the patch comes live, so they can up the price with 20-40mil..
|

Malcanis
R.E.C.O.N. Black-Out
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 14:24:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Euriti
Originally by: techzer0
Originally by: Dirk Magnum You guys do know that in Trinity 1.1 Concord isn't going to respond to rookie ships aggressing in High Sec right? If I remember right it's because there was a lot of complaints over the years, especially now that the player base is increasing at its most rapid rate yet, that new players shouldn't be penalized for hitting the fire switch and ignoring the warning. It's something they've been analyzing I guess. Personally I think it's an open doorway to exploitation by anyone who can get together a gigantic gang of newb ships (i.e. Goonswarm) and grief people, but what do I know?
If this is true.... My 140dps velator of doom is rejoicing at hearing this 
Velator of Doom 
Ouch! I thought he was kidding about the 140DPS part. With commandship support those could be really scary in numbers.
CONCORD provide consequences, not safety; only you can do that. |

Siddy
Minmatar Evolution Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 14:27:00 -
[30]
all going acording to plan
:gendoikari:
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |