| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Spardademon
|
Posted - 2004.04.10 01:07:00 -
[1]
Right now, I can find frigate NPC pirates no problem, but they are, well, too easy, and I want to kill bigger NPC pirates with more bounty and more loot. Where can I find some close to Piekura (0.5 security, lonetrek region).
N.B. I am currently in a cruiser myself, an Osprey, but relatively soon, I will be able to fly a Moa :D
|

Xavier Perez
|
Posted - 2004.04.10 01:30:00 -
[2]
Try in some of the 0.3-0.4 space on the outer fringes of empire, NOT the low sec areas inside the middle of empire space.
|

Spardademon
|
Posted - 2004.04.10 03:14:00 -
[3]
What exactly is "empire"? I have seen that term a lot but never really understood it...
Also, how do I know where are the outer edges and where is the inside of empire?
Thx for the help :)
|

Amox
|
Posted - 2004.04.10 03:38:00 -
[4]
Best hunting is in 0.0 systems with no stations. I spend days out there. Best loot too.
Your Tachyon Beam Laser I perfectly strikes Blood Oracle, wrecking for 722.3 damage. |

hatchette
|
Posted - 2004.04.10 05:49:00 -
[5]
Check planets in Oipo..
|

lash
|
Posted - 2004.04.10 08:46:00 -
[6]
Just surf around in some 0.1 and 0.0 empire systems. Shoudl find cruisers floating around out there to play with.
-------------- "You ever hear of the Seattle Seven? That was me. And, um, six other guys." |

Jarjar
|
Posted - 2004.04.10 09:15:00 -
[7]
Quote: What exactly is "empire"? I have seen that term a lot but never really understood it...
Also, how do I know where are the outer edges and where is the inside of empire?
Thx for the help :)
Empire space = Lonetrek, The Forge, Verge Vendor, Sinq Laison, Aridia etc. Regions with 0.1+ systems in most/all cases. All "Empire" space has Caldari/Amarr/Minmatar/Gallente/CONCORD etc. sovereignty. Non-empire space = Pure Blind, Querious, Venal, Stain... All with 100% 0.0 systems.
|

Thyro
|
Posted - 2004.04.10 09:49:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Thyro on 10/04/2004 09:50:50
Quote: Right now, I can find frigate NPC pirates no problem, but they are, well, too easy, and I want to kill bigger NPC pirates with more bounty and more loot. Where can I find some close to Piekura (0.5 security, lonetrek region).
N.B. I am currently in a cruiser myself, an Osprey, but relatively soon, I will be able to fly a Moa :D
Go to deep 0.0 systems and there u are gonna get a really challenging NPCs battleships... if not pvpers
|

Archemedes
|
Posted - 2004.04.10 11:00:00 -
[9]
I like the very low security systems (0.1-0.2) for solo NPC hunting. In 0.0 space some spawns are too tough to beat solo even in a battleship and it takes a long time to go to/from the hunting area, while the low-security Empire systems sometimes have decent cruisers.
Of course you COULD solo 0.0 space (especially near Empire space), but be ready to run if the spawn is too tough (unless you like doing the old ultra-long-range sniping trick).
|

Toastmaster
|
Posted - 2004.04.10 12:38:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Toastmaster on 10/04/2004 12:39:21 I have seen some in x-7omu
"viper zulu > toast has killed our whole corporation ships at least once"
|

Harliquin
|
Posted - 2004.04.10 12:48:00 -
[11]
Quote: Right now, I can find frigate NPC pirates no problem, but they are, well, too easy, and I want to kill bigger NPC pirates with more bounty and more loot. Where can I find some close to Piekura (0.5 security, lonetrek region).
N.B. I am currently in a cruiser myself, an Osprey, but relatively soon, I will be able to fly a Moa :D
You could start doing a military agents missions - the level 3 ones give out lots of cruiser kill missions - and they are usually in much safer space than 0.0 or 0.1
It will take a bit of time to get there but when you have to go out and kill 5 cruisers its worth it
|

Jarjar
|
Posted - 2004.04.10 13:05:00 -
[12]
Quote: Edited by: Toastmaster on 10/04/2004 12:39:21 I have seen some in x-7omu
This way of trying to lure victims to you is getting quite old and boring, don't you think? 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |