| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Queen ZY
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 07:08:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Queen ZY on 14/03/2008 07:09:54 Edited by: Queen ZY on 14/03/2008 07:08:55 Hi all, little about me I fly minmatar and caldari ships,but I¦m more into caldari tho. I fly nighthawk, golem, CN raven and cerebus and curently training to fly dreadnought. I have a little over fulltime job so my playing hours are mostly during weekends. my timezone is GMT or eve time as I like better. I have little experince in pvp are mostly in mission running but like to get into 0.0, dont like piracy 
|

Valkazm
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 07:35:00 -
[2]
if your intrested in a small corp in an alliance in the 0.0 drone regions then contact Arronicus . we are preatty laidback and dont have alot of hassle achiving our own personal and alliance goals . .......................................
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images.
Breaking Eve news
|

Pronas
Scoopex The Threshold
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 10:35:00 -
[3]
Hello Queen ZY,
I hope we will have time to talk in game, join Scoopex Public I'm pretty sure Scoopex is the corp you looking for...
Anti Pirate 0.0 corp Capital fleet production at production cost for pilot (as well as all other T1 & T2 ship) Nice region for make isk PVP daily if interrested
Hope to talk to you soon.
Kind Regards, -- The Threshold Diplomat Scoopex CEO
Scoopex is Recruting |

Lady Mortus
BladeRunners INC
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 11:03:00 -
[4]
Hey Queen :)
I think BladeRunners INC would suit you just perfect... We are a medium size corp with a Fantastic group of people... roughly 70-80 active members. Ranging from 5 mill sps to 60 mill sps... we also like all aspects of the game tho atm we are looking for a new 0.0 home for us. If you would like to join us and give us the consideration Im sure we would be a perfect fit. Come help us build our 0.0 home not just join one. We have a massive presence in Euro/Eve time as well as north american so you would never be lonely with us... message me in game after downtime Im sure you will fit right in :)
Talk to you soon my dear
Fight hard Fly safe !! Please resize imageto a maximum of 400 x 120, not exceeding 24000 bytes. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] ~Saint |

tartiok
Banta podo shufflers
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 11:12:00 -
[5]
Hi There Banta is a tiny corp thats moving into branch area atm. we are looking for adult players to fill our ranks and corp chat with life. we are all gmt players an fly mostly caldari ships. we are anti piracy corp and play to have fun if interested visit "Banta" channel for a chat or send me a mail
|

Mother M
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 11:30:00 -
[6]
Have a look over us, it may suit.
Ark Royals
|

HellSpreader
Fleeting Moments of Insanity
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 16:33:00 -
[7]
Hey Queen ZY,
I am the recruitment officer for Fleeting Moments of Insanity. We are a small corp who are very friendly, moralistic and young professionals. Myself and the CEO Galliana Forester are both UK based and both also have "slightly more than" fulltime jobs!
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your adding to our wonderful corp.
Our HQ is in Nakri currently, but we are discussing our imminant venture into 0.0 space.
Would be great to have a like minded, nice, intelligent addition to the family to help us grow in the right direction.
PM Galliana Forester, Gert Jan or myself, or visit Nakri this evening to have a further conversation about some of the above.
Look forward to it. =)
Thanks, HellSpreader
Join -FMI- Now!!! |

Queen ZY
PIKAMO
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 17:25:00 -
[8]
thank you all for your answers I have found my self a home now 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |