| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Cypher021109
Free Collective The OSS
|
Posted - 2008.04.06 21:55:00 -
[31]
Edited by: Cypher021109 on 06/04/2008 21:55:42 I wholeheartedly endorse this corporation.....
I was once apart of whitestar they r a good bunch. they really take care of there own and provide alot of support for those who need it. they have a wide range of pilots from pvp To carebears,and the super pilots who do it all. Check them out
as for me i left to go do the thing i once hated most
PS. Fat paul is my hero
|

Pristine Nippletub
BanJanX
|
Posted - 2008.04.06 22:33:00 -
[32]
Sounds like a fun corp in a good area. I tried convoing in game, if someone would contact me i have me my alt, and 2 friends that are looking for a corp. We all have vent and headsets, and we are all between 25mil and 30mil sp's.
-pristine nippletub
|

Rahvin Damodred
The White Star Consortium Tenth Legion
|
Posted - 2008.04.08 03:46:00 -
[33]
Comeradrie and plenty of targets , we have them both . Come give us a try , but be warned , you might like it here and never leave again .
"Pia Fidelis - Faithfull and Loyal" |

Namelessness
KINGS OF EDEN
|
Posted - 2008.04.08 09:06:00 -
[34]
Delightful bunch of people, top notch performance!
To the world you may be somebody, but to somebody you may be the world. KINGS OF EDEN |

Kalalia Larutia
The White Star Consortium Tenth Legion
|
Posted - 2008.04.08 11:19:00 -
[35]
Please tune your radio dial to
Sub-Space One
as this is the channel we use that is not encrypted and open to all (PUBLIC).
Also, we have a commercial free hour at 1700 to 1800. -- Ergo, I am Santa |

Admiral Himerias
The White Star Consortium Tenth Legion
|
Posted - 2008.04.10 22:29:00 -
[36]
Thankyou for your replies everyone. Remember sub-space one is our public channel for all those willing to talk.
|

Imanaltok
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 13:11:00 -
[37]
Edited by: Imanaltok on 11/04/2008 13:11:39 who r u guyz/
|

Admiral Himerias
The White Star Consortium Tenth Legion
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 20:18:00 -
[38]
Hello crazy alt person. Don't know who you are but thanks for the bump I guess.
|

Snake Rohan
Caldari
|
Posted - 2008.04.13 03:06:00 -
[39]
Great bunch or pilots. very nice always willing to help out and never too busy(Just don't try to take Kalalia's ice-cream ). Always making sure everyone is doing ok. These guys don't know what impossible means. Definitly the Corp to be in if you want to have fun and be apart of something awsome. And yes there will be cake |

Alurexar
Freelance Assassins Tenth Legion
|
Posted - 2008.04.13 17:02:00 -
[40]
Join a real corp now, you are worth it.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
|

Admiral Himerias
The White Star Consortium Tenth Legion
|
Posted - 2008.04.13 22:43:00 -
[41]
As snake said theres free cake. And I would like to add free beer. Even as I say this I am getting drunk.   |

Honor H
|
Posted - 2008.04.14 23:14:00 -
[42]
hrm. Beer. I never thought of that.
Would it work? Could it work?
I think we may have a replacement...no ADDITION to our ice cream sundaes!
FREE BEER!
Oh, and good PVP on the side.
|

Admiral Himerias
The White Star Consortium Tenth Legion
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 01:56:00 -
[43]
Ah. Finally the corp directors have responded positively to my idea of "beer fleets" so we can pvp better. This is why you gotta join WSCN if your reading this.
|

Sol Flare
Tenth Legion
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 02:03:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Cypher021100
PS. Fat paul is my hero
Hey.. mine too ;)
If you are looking for Corp that will take you in as one of their own and is a loyal group, drop them a line. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Once WSCN... Always WSCN! -------------------------------------------------- -=Student of Sun Tzu=- |

Beeker I
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 20:08:00 -
[45]
once a week we have a 10,000 isk raffle for a titan.
Free Beer is never bad |

Makaizo
|
Posted - 2008.04.17 01:43:00 -
[46]
I've been looking for a really awesome corp like this since I began. I'm currently semi-noob.. only about 6Mil S.P.. currently just running lvl 4 mission for $$. But I would be willing to start training anyway you guys needed if I had a shot of playing in 0.0 space.
Hope to hear from you! - Makaizo |

Snake Rohan
Caldari The White Star Consortium Tenth Legion
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 18:48:00 -
[47]
I hope someone has contacted you Makaizo.
Also who ate all the Cake and Beer?
|

wizardz
Caldari VS Technologies
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 20:34:00 -
[48]
wow,
just the thing i was looking for,
would you guys care for a 3yr old miner that just reactivated his account?
/me likes pew-pew too...
|

Snake Rohan
Caldari The White Star Consortium Tenth Legion
|
Posted - 2008.04.23 18:33:00 -
[49]
Makaizo & wizardz if you haven't been contact yet and your still looking to join us check out our public ineve channel: Sub-Space One
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |