| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

TheMinsterDeathMan
State War Academy
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 03:06:00 -
[1]
I have all major probe skills to lvl4 , with astrometrics to V and I have a PPH and PPG implant installed. Can anyone see a issue with my probe placement , because I cannot.
|

Kahega Amielden
Legacy Syndicate space weaponry and trade
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 03:07:00 -
[2]
The god of luck doesn't like you. Continue, or give up on that site.
|

Avalira
Pax Minor Expiscor Pario Addo
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 03:28:00 -
[3]
Right of planet IV, seems there is a blind spot. ------------- Selling prob BPC's
|

TheMinsterDeathMan
State War Academy
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 03:38:00 -
[4]
yep I coverd it , still nothing doesnt make any sence
|

FlameGlow
School of Applied Knowledge
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 07:36:00 -
[5]
Originally by: TheMinsterDeathMan yep I coverd it , still nothing doesnt make any sence
Are the gates completely covered? I recall someone saying that site might be within 4AU of the gate, while not in 4AU of any planet
|

pulse1976
Far Edge Outcasts
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 12:31:00 -
[6]
Is that right? The sites can be 4au off gates too? I know there was a site that I was searching for but just could not get a lock on but as I thought that exploration sites were confined to being with the 4au of planets I never thought of scanning near gates. Gutted now!  Don't make me use UPPERCASE! |

Jonathan Calvert
Empire Mining and Trade
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 13:03:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Jonathan Calvert on 20/03/2008 13:05:00
Originally by: pulse1976 Is that right? The sites can be 4au off gates too? I know there was a site that I was searching for but just could not get a lock on but as I thought that exploration sites were confined to being with the 4au of planets I never thought of scanning near gates. Gutted now! 
No, sites will not be near gates. Exploration is chance based. Keep scanning or give up. Does this system have a static complex in it? You might also try using smaller range probes, and get lucky if the site is within 2au.
|

Glassback
Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 13:38:00 -
[8]
Yup, just bad luck.
TBH I've been scanning since it came out and never needed anywhere near that amount of probes. I just drop them over planets.
Never seen ones near gates.
G.
LinkedIn
|

KhaniKirai
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 23:03:00 -
[9]
sites can poof, while you are scanning after you dropped a multispectral.
Had it last weekend. couldnt find him after second set of quest, dropped another multispectral and no signature anymore. Nobody else visited or scanned it down.
|

Dildofactory
University of Caille
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 08:11:00 -
[10]
yeh there are some bloody hard ones to find. keep trying or move on
|

Xtra Bitter
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 09:31:00 -
[11]
Yep some of them are very hard to find took me 4 sets of quests with a 130s scan time to catch a Radar Hacking 4.
I have been wondering though if the PP impants are working properly but never had a chance to really check.
|

Commander OTG
Logistic Exposium Industries
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 16:40:00 -
[12]
Edited by: Commander OTG on 21/03/2008 16:41:32
If you close enough to jita area I will probe it for you for free...just replace the probes.
I have all skills maxed and the highest implants as well. I typically hit within the forst two-three scans
Must be a nice belt to be that hidden!!
Quote: Originally by: GM Faolchu It is within the rules of the game for someone to enter your mission and steal the loot/salvage.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |