| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Jimmy 4chan
missedme Corp
|
Posted - 2008.03.25 22:44:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Jimmy 4chan on 25/03/2008 22:53:32 All items in Jita, can be moved to Perimeter as well. Prices are kinda set, generally on the low end of the market, but make an offer if I'm asking too much.
1) Domination Webifier Price: 190m
2) Mizuro's Modified Warp Scrambler Price: 150m
3) Domination Seige Launcher Price: 15m
4) Domination Gyrostabilizer Price: 60m
5) Dark Blood Warp Scramber x2 Price: 15m each
6) Dark Blood Small Energy Neut Price: 25m
7) Mizuro Cybon's Tag Price: I have no idea
8) Domination Dual 425mm Autocannon Price: 25m
9) Domination Tracking Enhancer Price: 15m
Also on contracts from this char in Jita are
10) Mizuro's Large Armor Repairer- 175m 11) Mizuro's 100mn MWD- 65m 12) Caldari Navy Siege Launcher- 40m
If you want any of those, post or mail me, I'll take them off of contracts and sell at that price early, long as there's no bids yet.
|

Jimmy 4chan
missedme Corp
|
Posted - 2008.03.26 20:06:00 -
[2]
bumpity
|

Jimmy 4chan
missedme Corp
|
Posted - 2008.03.28 05:23:00 -
[3]
bump
|

Aven'sis
Imperial Shipment
|
Posted - 2008.03.28 08:28:00 -
[4]
ill take the scrambler there for 150m, contract to me in perimeter
2) Mizuro's Modified Warp Scrambler Price: 150m
|

River Myst
The Littlest Hobos Insurgency
|
Posted - 2008.03.28 10:15:00 -
[5]
I'll take 1 x Domination web please.
|

Dragonzchilde
Templars of Space Black Star Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.03.28 16:57:00 -
[6]
I'll take a dommi webber
|

Jimmy 4chan
missedme Corp
|
Posted - 2008.03.28 21:42:00 -
[7]
I had an ingame bid on one of the Domi webs, if it doesn't go in 24 hours I'll contract it to Dragon. First one will go to River, will be a 1 day contract m8. Thanks guys.
|

Jimmy 4chan
|
Posted - 2008.03.29 19:37:00 -
[8]
bump
|

Jimmy 4chan
missedme Corp
|
Posted - 2008.03.31 06:00:00 -
[9]
bump. Gisti A is pretty cheap guys...
|

Jimmy 4chan
missedme Corp
|
Posted - 2008.04.02 07:02:00 -
[10]
Bump. Gisti a for 140m is really good.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |