| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Baun
|
Posted - 2004.04.16 16:02:00 -
[91]
Quote:
Name: Maul555 Security Status: 0.0 Corporation: Dark Empire Ship Type: Augoror
This is really the most shocking thing in this thread. They still make those?
I agree, when I saw him flying around in one I coulnd't believe it. I will keep yelling at him about how crappy they are until his m8s get him a real ship :)
The Enemy's Gate is Down
|

Doctor Lilith
|
Posted - 2004.04.16 16:33:00 -
[92]
He was Temujin or Jenghiz Khan's grandson indeed.
Kublai Khan (k¦bl kõn) (KEY) , 1215ū94, Mongol emperor, founder of the Y³an dynasty of China. From 1251 to 1259 he led military campaigns in S China. He succeeded (1260) his brother Mongke (Mangu) as khan of the empire that their grandfather Jenghiz Khan had founded. The empire reached its greatest territorial extent with KublaiĘs final defeat (1279) of the Sung dynasty of China; however, his campaigns against Japan (see kamikaze), Myanmar, Vietnam, and Indonesia failed. KublaiĘs rule as the overlord of the Mongol empire was nominal except in Mongolia and China. He recruited men of all nations for his civil service, but only Mongols were permitted to hold the highest government posts. He promoted economic prosperity by rebuilding the Grand Canal, repairing public granaries, and extending highways. He fostered Chinese scholarship and arts. Although he favored Tibetan Buddhism (Lamaism), other religions (except Taoism) were tolerated. Kublai encouraged foreign commerce, and his magnificent capital at Cambuluc (now Beijing) was visited by several Europeans, notably Marco Polo, who described it. It was long thought to be the city Xanadu, featured in ColeridgeĘs poem Kubla Khan. KublaiĘs name is also spelled Khubilai, Kubilai, Koublai, and Kubla. 1 See J. J. Saunders, The History of the Mongol Conquests (1971); M. Rossabi, Khubilai Khan (1988).
|

Aerick Dawn
|
Posted - 2004.04.16 16:49:00 -
[93]
When it comes to wins/losses, its all business. I'm always honest in admitting wins/losses which is always the best route.
You must admit its always entertaining to put the drama and backstory in. One man's flames are another man's truth and vice versa.
And Baun, you can learn a lesson here as well considering you are quite vocal yourself both ingame and out.(doh was that a flame?)
What we think through our own experience with the remains of NFA is just that, and needs to be heard from our point of view. Has it achieved positive results? I will have to say strongly in the affirmative with many conversations I've had ingame. However, there are always two sides to every struggle, and some deem me as an "#&%#@!" because of it. Do I mind? Not terribly.
Anyhow, with this little story in place, the EVE universe is a little richer for it.
I will answer the next question for you because I am certain you will agree. Killing me and other allies of Rev0l is going to increase your satisfaction level with EVE tenfold and of course it goes the other way around as well.
now on to the war with the infidel NFA. :)
______________________
What Aerick has been up to lately.. |

Susan Chase
|
Posted - 2004.04.16 17:22:00 -
[94]
Nice to see both sides being decent about the conflict.
I was tempted to ignore all FA/NFA/whatever threads due to the constant flaming from a few bad eggs on both sides. |

Tbone
|
Posted - 2004.04.16 18:39:00 -
[95]
Teewii, if you read my post again. I said i got my ass kicked. I am not crying or being a baby. I am stating a fact. I got it handed to me. It was stupid call on my part. That is why I told others to warp out. I dont cry about ship lose. This is a game, have fun. That was some of the most excitement i had, trying to get away for those ships :) I couldnt move, but it was fun trying to :) -----------------------------------------------
Unholy Killboard
|

teewii
|
Posted - 2004.04.16 19:14:00 -
[96]
Quote: Teewii, if you read my post again. I said i got my ass kicked. I am not crying or being a baby. I am stating a fact. I got it handed to me. It was stupid call on my part. That is why I told others to warp out. I dont cry about ship lose. This is a game, have fun. That was some of the most excitement i had, trying to get away for those ships :) I couldnt move, but it was fun trying to :)
"I dont think that is a loss, i think that is ganked to hell and getting my ass kicked."
'ganked' is usually some kinda flame directed at whoever killed you  could perhaps have worded it differently then.. :s
but your side is still posting that crap over and over, anue in particular 
|

Aerick Dawn
|
Posted - 2004.04.16 19:50:00 -
[97]
teewi.. ______________________
What Aerick has been up to lately.. |

Tbone
|
Posted - 2004.04.16 19:58:00 -
[98]
I used it lightly If i would have meant something bad, i would have said somethig like this.....
I got ganked ****** ****, ****** XAN/NFA ****. We will kill you all you ****-smokin mother-*******.
Then the term would have been used badly.  -----------------------------------------------
Unholy Killboard
|

Baun
|
Posted - 2004.04.16 22:31:00 -
[99]
Edited by: Baun on 16/04/2004 22:39:00
Quote:
And Baun, you can learn a lesson here as well considering you are quite vocal yourself both ingame and out.(doh was that a flame?)
What lesson would that be? I do not start threads with the sole intention of stirring the pot and letting the **** fly. I do not start threads to brag about victories or to attempt to undercut my opponents. Indeed, I never start threads anywhere other than the general discussion, the market and ships and modules. I also do not ignore what people say when I reply to them or reply to a topic. When I participate on the forums I do so portraying the facts of the matter, as I know them, while analytically breaking down the words and ideas of others. Unfortunately people can rarely reciprocate in this manner or for some reason choose not to do so. For this reason (and my own stubornness (sic)) I tend to frustrate people.
The Enemy's Gate is Down
|

Malice Devilbunny
|
Posted - 2004.04.16 22:38:00 -
[100]
Translation: I will continue to hold onto the official party line like a dog with a milkbone.
|

Baun
|
Posted - 2004.04.16 22:42:00 -
[101]
Quote: Translation: I will continue to hold onto the official party line like a dog with a milkbone.
And who are you Ms Alt?
If you can please show me how posting my thoughts and ideas while directly and analytically replying to the statements of others neccesitates that I agree with the FA council I would be much obliged. Otherwise please cease your alt trolling
The Enemy's Gate is Down
|

Acix
|
Posted - 2004.04.16 22:49:00 -
[102]
Bogenhagen Minmatar EVE Marshals
Quote:
Quote: The facts are thata most Xanadu are on a diff timezone compared to 95% of Revolution. So they need help so they asked Evolution to join them and whom are Evolution they are the same guys who are friends with m0o and hunt together against certain alliances such as CA. We all know FA and CA have been at each others throats for ages and now the NFA have signed up pirates to ally them in total domination. What i dont understand is that Eve Marshalls are or were protectors of thew innocent, but now they are in league with known pirate factions as m0o and Evolution.
So where is this leading has NFA become a pirate Alliance if so do your members really know whom you are ally with.
Why are pple leaving NFA?? I wonder
Marshals, not Marshalls...why does everyone spell it wrong? 
The line between pirate and anti-pirate has become very gray. It's all about perspective. In the past I've called every alliance pirates, but yet I'm defending FA now. Does that mean I'm a pirate? Depends on who you ask 
Actually Insane called me a pirate for joining into the FE alliance. It was a business decision, as it probably is now with you. I am not with them any more but that was my only delve into joining an alliance. Amazing how you yourselves are now pirates by your own definition.
SNIGG is now officially open for business. We are a merc corp looking for contracts. For more info click below http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=68313 |

Baun
|
Posted - 2004.04.16 22:55:00 -
[103]
Edited by: Baun on 16/04/2004 22:56:28 FA unlike FE does not fight in any space it chooses without formally declaring war (indeed the only time I recall them fighting in other space was when Xan and Co invaded CA; and no the move into Delve does not count).
What Bogenhagen was saying amounts to the good old "its all relative" argument. He is of course right. It does, however, happen to be the case that with EVEM a vast majority of everyone I deal with believes that relative to them we are the good guys.
The Enemy's Gate is Down
|

Malice Devilbunny
|
Posted - 2004.04.16 23:10:00 -
[104]
Not alt trolling, noob trolling sir thank you very much. And I see hardliners on both sides not willing to budge, you are just one of the most obvious stubborn headed people. I've found this whole FA blow up very fascinating, and plan to continue to watch, ponder, and comment.
|

Zotigh
|
Posted - 2004.04.16 23:14:00 -
[105]
Okay, 'good guy'. What's the spin on this?
- CoRM/LRC are given 30 minutes to vacate Fountain. Reason given for kicking? "Not productive". Yet, the evidence shows we were quite so.
- CoRM/LRC placed on KOS list. Reason for KOS? None given.
- CoRM pilots making their way to their weekly defensive patrol of Fountain duty are shot down.
- CoRM pilots in empire space are hunted and shot down. Which exceeds the mandate of the already unjustified KOS.
- CoRM/LRC requests the promised time to remove assets safely from Fountain. None ever given.
- CoRM/LRC requests reasons for being on KOS. Told it was an error by an NFA official mistaking a name. Nothing else.
- After being told that we were on KOS by mistake, and no other reasons for remaining so...we are left on KOS for over 4 days while our pilots logging in are being shot down. And, our pilots mining in empire space are hunted and killed.
Yet we did nothing in return. We waited over four days for some action to show honest interest in fair dealings. All we received were attacks on our ships, in and out of Fountain.
Yesterday, our leader spoke our feelings on this issue. We are through getting killed waiting for the NFA to act justly.
Tell me, "good guy". Tell me what your party line spin on those issues are.
|

Acix
|
Posted - 2004.04.16 23:23:00 -
[106]
Edited by: Acix on 16/04/2004 23:25:59
Quote: Edited by: Baun on 16/04/2004 22:56:28 FA unlike FE does not fight in any space it chooses without formally declaring war (indeed the only time I recall them fighting in other space was when Xan and Co invaded CA; and no the move into Delve does not count).
What Bogenhagen was saying amounts to the good old "its all relative" argument. He is of course right. It does, however, happen to be the case that with EVEM a vast majority of everyone I deal with believes that relative to them we are the good guys.
Your delve into the realm of alliances will prove to be the same as ours. Just give it time. You are now pirates working for an alliance. You cannot hold to your own ideals because you have given them up in order to be directed by an alliance. Anything the alliance does is placed on your shoulders. If you leave the alliance you will remove blame for anything that happens from yourselves. The longer you stay the harder it will be to think of the EVEM as the group that I worked so hard for and helped build for the months and months I was a member.
EVEM now equals pirate.
SNIGG is now officially open for business. We are a merc corp looking for contracts. For more info click below http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=68313 |

thuggie
|
Posted - 2004.04.16 23:36:00 -
[107]
Edited by: thuggie on 16/04/2004 23:37:40 Haven'nt you made enaugh topics about this yet?
ahh well, apparantly not?
Guess i'll just paste the same reply in all those xanadu\FA-threads then.. since they're all basicly about the same thing. - Never had any beef with any xanadu... and after reading the boards a bit, these rev0l0ti0non000bs seems to be a giant group of forum fighters.. sweating to manipulate the publics opinion. Atleast good for revol(wannabe?) that you have Aneu then.. Only think he's good at is manipulation... if you dont belive me check some of his previous employers.
And honestly.. i dont know why, who cares what "most people" think. (ehm, maybe thats why CA has grown so big ...)
this might have nothing to do with this thread,.. ahh well.
|

Baun
|
Posted - 2004.04.17 00:03:00 -
[108]
Quote:
Not alt trolling, noob trolling sir thank you very much. And I see hardliners on both sides not willing to budge, you are just one of the most obvious stubborn headed people. I've found this whole FA blow up very fascinating, and plan to continue to watch, ponder, and comment.
You dodged my question. Unless you are going to take the time to provide evidence for your claim that I am just adhering to the party line and am doing nothing else, you are doing nothing more than trolling (whether you are a noob or an alt). Simply because others usually wish to ignore what I am saying (much like you) and in so doing prevent a meaningful discussion from taking place does not mean that I am unwilling to participate in such a discussion. Indeed, I am more than willing to do so. If people would stop simply spouting their own rhetoric in response to direct questions and analysis of their statements, and instead actually engage me in a dicussion I would be thrilled (this is not to say that their responses cannot characterize their viewpoints but rather than their viewpoints, however they are characterized, must be substantiated). Unfortunately this seems to be impossible on this section of the forums, which is why i find posting here increasingly useless.
The Enemy's Gate is Down
|

Insane Angel
|
Posted - 2004.04.17 00:17:00 -
[109]
LOL. Acix, FE killed innocents. We have protected innocents you joined them and they still did, now you have left them and joined a corp that has been on our pirate list forever.
Acix, your judgement towards us means nothing.
We kill bad guys dead.
|

Baun
|
Posted - 2004.04.17 00:44:00 -
[110]
Edited by: Baun on 17/04/2004 00:46:30
Quote:
We kill bad guys dead.
Ahh so eloquent ^_-

The Enemy's Gate is Down
|

Zotigh
|
Posted - 2004.04.17 01:00:00 -
[111]
No answer, "Mouthpiece of the NFA"?
Maybe you..
Quote: dodged my question.
or, you can't...
Quote: take the time to provide evidence
You are...
Quote: doing nothing more than trolling
'cause you obviously...
Quote: wish to ignore what I am saying
Quote: and in so doing prevent a meaningful discussion from taking place
You could start by...
Quote: stop simply spouting their own rhetoric in response to direct questions and analysis of their statements, and instead actually engage me in a dicussion
So,...
Quote: Unfortunately this seems to be impossible
I find your posts...
Quote: increasingly useless.
Is there an NFA person who actually does have answers?
|

Remo Williams
|
Posted - 2004.04.17 01:03:00 -
[112]
Nice one Zotigh  *f3ar teh Rev0luti0n*
http://www.hydr4.com |

Insane Angel
|
Posted - 2004.04.17 01:04:00 -
[113]
I dont believe the NFA have anyone that can answer your questions.
Possibly because there is no "NFA".
Are you referring to the FA?
|

Aneu Angellus
|
Posted - 2004.04.17 01:08:00 -
[114]
Quote: I dont believe the NFA have anyone that can answer your questions.
Possibly because there is no "NFA".
Are you referring to the FA?
FA? Who are the FA? If your refering to the alliance that once occupied the Fountain region then im afraid they are long gone. The alliance that once stood as a bastion of democratic freedom is now lost in the winds of eve.
But the new dictatorship known as the NFA is now in the fountain region... for how long we do not know... but soon all will be revealed.
Regards Aneu ________________ Aneu Angellus Vengeance Of The Fallen - WolfPack Military Captain
|

Baun
|
Posted - 2004.04.17 01:08:00 -
[115]
You want me, someone who is not even a director of an FA corporation, to give you an answer about M0o?
You are asking me to represent an entire alliance, something which is not my job, whereas I am asking others to actually represent themselves in a discussion. If someone who is an FA spokesman chooses to comment on the situation, then you will have your answer. I can no more claim to speak for all of FA than a soldier in an army can claim to speak for their commanders.
The Enemy's Gate is Down
|

Baun
|
Posted - 2004.04.17 01:10:00 -
[116]
Quote:
FA? Who are the FA? If your refering to the alliance that once occupied the Fountain region then im afraid they are long gone. The alliance that once stood as a bastion of democratic freedom is now lost in the winds of eve.
But the new dictatorship known as the NFA is now in the fountain region... for how long we do not know... but soon all will be revealed.
Regards Aneu
Just the sort of trolling political tripe that these guys spout off everytime they are directly questioned. If you wish to have an answer to your question perhaps you might want to actually direct it at those who can provide you an answer, rather than insincerely asking a question in an attempt to create some sort of quasi-political intrique.
The Enemy's Gate is Down
|

Aneu Angellus
|
Posted - 2004.04.17 01:11:00 -
[117]
Quote: You want me, someone who is not even a director of an FA corporation, to give you an answer about M0o?
You are asking me to represent an entire alliance, something which is not my job, whereas I am asking others to actually represent themselves in a discussion. If someone who is an FA spokesman chooses to comment on the situation, then you will have your answer. I can no more claim to speak for all of FA than a soldier in an army can claim to speak for their commanders.
I can't see your name mentioned in his reply... therefore your whole post is moot.
Regards Aneu Angellus ________________ Aneu Angellus Vengeance Of The Fallen - WolfPack Military Captain
|

Aneu Angellus
|
Posted - 2004.04.17 01:13:00 -
[118]
Quote:
Quote:
FA? Who are the FA? If your refering to the alliance that once occupied the Fountain region then im afraid they are long gone. The alliance that once stood as a bastion of democratic freedom is now lost in the winds of eve.
But the new dictatorship known as the NFA is now in the fountain region... for how long we do not know... but soon all will be revealed.
Regards Aneu
Just the sort of trolling political tripe that these guys spout off everytime they are directly questioned. If you wish to have an answer to your question perhaps you might want to actually direct it at those who can provide you an answer, rather than insincerely asking a question in an attempt to create some sort of quasi-political intrique.
Well from my knowlege im under the impression that FunGuy is a political figurehead within the New Fountain Alliance. He has had plenty of time to read this forum, and he has even replied to other posts on this forum yet decides to dodge this whole topic... i wonder why? 
Aneu Angellus ________________ Aneu Angellus Vengeance Of The Fallen - WolfPack Military Captain
|

Baun
|
Posted - 2004.04.17 01:16:00 -
[119]
o and since you took the time to be incoherent, let me set you straight
Quote:
or, you can't...
quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- take the time to provide evidence --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are...
quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- doing nothing more than trolling --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What did I not take the time to provide the evidence for? I was responding directly to other people's statements, quoting them and analyzing what they said. I believe i sufficiently explained everything I was talking about. Not only is the claim that i did not want to take the time to provide evidence thus incoherent, but also it is based upon a false premise. The question asked at the beggining of the thread was a "request" for clarification regarding M0o. Such a clarification would not in and of itself require an analysis of someone else's words or ideas or an exposition of evidence. As such, what the hell are you talking about? Get a bit too caught up in trying to be cute?
The Enemy's Gate is Down
|

Zotigh
|
Posted - 2004.04.17 01:17:00 -
[120]
Edited by: Zotigh on 17/04/2004 01:24:20
Quote: You want me, someone who is not even a director of an FA corporation, to give you an answer about M0o?
Naw...let's keep it simple for ya. How 'bout just answering how the facts presented regarding the conduct of the NFA represents your self-described "good guy" label.
And, thanks for pointing out that, although you offer a diarhea of posts, you don't actualy hold any position of authority within the NFA.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |