| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Akshcorp
Minnesota State Defense Force
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.24 17:10:00 -
[1] - Quote
Hey all,
After mourning the disbandment of a Co-Ceo Corp, here I sit staring at the Forums once more.
A little about me:
- I am Caldari and that's all I fly with the exception of ORE ships.
- I am Central Time-zone.
- I am an Industrialist, with good PvE capabilities; I do have SOME SP towards PvP but lack actual experience
- My Alt is purely support for whatever my main does.
- I have this thing called "A Life" and so I do need to spend some time outside of EVE.
- I have Vent and TS3
What I'm looking for in a Corp:
- a member base of at least 50, not including alts
- US TZs would be perfect, but if you are outside the US and have a good number of US players, That's good too.
- I would like a laid back yet still Active corp with the choice of participation of any Ops.
- Caldari space is my Ideal home, i'd prefer it stay that way.
- Focused on PvE and Mining, with the occasion of PvP (I'm not entirely care bear)
- Reimbursement programs during Ops (loss of Ship, etc.)
- I'll go Hi-sec, or low-sec (as long as the Corp has a firm grasp on the system(s) that are frequently visited. No Null-sec I'm useless and defenseless out there.)
- I would like to see a POS within the Corp
For those who think I'd be a good asset to your corp, Throw me an Evemail and DO NOT post in this Topic. This Topic is for me to bump and prevents Predators from targeting anyone. Anyone who posts in this topic will be ignored. |

Akshcorp
Minnesota State Defense Force
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.25 18:39:00 -
[2] - Quote
Still looking. |

Diremaulle
League of Gentlemen Controlled Chaos
6
|
Posted - 2012.02.25 18:48:00 -
[3] - Quote
Hey -
I think League of Gentlemen has what you're looking for.
- 2003 Founded PVP Corp in 0.0 sov holding alliance with Gurista rats!
- Mature, fun, and experienced corp mates. (avg SP 50m+)
- Frequent Corp and/or alliance PVP roams!
- Cap and SC Construction Program
- Public Channel - "LOG PUB"
EVE Mail me with any questions. Fly it like you stole it,
Diremaulle League of Gentlemen Director / Recruiter / Diplomat |

Belatrix Ventox
Ardent Spirits Initiative Mercenaries
7
|
Posted - 2012.02.25 19:48:00 -
[4] - Quote
If you are making the decision to change corps then considering Ardent Spirits might be a great idea.
We tick all the boxes for the pvp centric pilot, and cover all the bases for the social side too, a quick checklist of what you can expect:
Null sec activity, roams and ops.
Help and assistance with procedures and fleet doctrine
Alliance ship replacement for certain types
Corp ship replacement assistance for certain types
Team speak with our own area
Logistics to and from staging areas
Cap fleets - yes we use them!
In house Indy team supporting you
Mature gamers - absolutely no drama queens allowed
Wide TZ exposure
Fly with one of the Elite Alliances in EVE
Rather than bore you with any more text take a look at our advert - we probably are what you are looking for.
Ardent Sprits - PVP with The Initiative.
Just hit our public channel in game and we can chat. RDNT. (with the dot!) |

Merciless Markus
We See Dead People KRYSIS.
1
|
Posted - 2012.02.26 02:59:00 -
[5] - Quote
We See Dead People, est. 2007, is a family style ran corp. All members in corp are US players and are on from east coast to Hawaii time zones. (22:00 - 8:00 eve time) Age of members range from 20-50 years old. We want to build a strong US corp, that has a major impact in Eve.
The one complaint I hear over and over again, is the lack of people online to fly with. Most fleet ops, in most alliances seam to be during euro times, ours is mostly US members. (even more people to fly with) Pilots of all types and occupations welcome. We have everything sov space has to offer: ratting, mining, havens, sanctums, plexes, stations, pvp, etc. Our alliance space is pretty stable, but still get the occasional nuets coming in.
So, what do you think? Give us a shot! We have nothing against non US players. If they play Eve the same time as us, we would be more then happy to accept their apps. We just want to insure that members well be online during our time zones. Nobody likes playing alone.
For more imfo click link: http://weseedeadpeople.homestead.com/ |

Akshcorp
Minnesota State Defense Force
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.26 16:10:00 -
[6] - Quote
Still looking at Options |

Akshcorp
Minnesota State Defense Force
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.27 05:07:00 -
[7] - Quote
I have found a new home. Those who've emailed me like I've asked, your offers will be looked back on if this doesn't work out. |

Fawlty7
Taishi Combine Pirate Nation.
2
|
Posted - 2012.02.27 07:34:00 -
[8] - Quote
Taishi Combine [TAI.C] is currently recruiting experienced pilots interested in 0.0 PVP . We work in small to medium roams, as well as large fleets with allies.
Here is a few things about us!
-We are based out of 0.0 (delve) -Currently part of the Pirate Nation alliance -Heavily into PVP -Friendly group, very laid back and always willing to help. -Experienced players -Active in all time zones -Use TS3 -Have logistical train into staging system -Corp ships for use during OPs
Contact Fawlty7 or Vette Kor'Vath or join TAI.C Party chat ingame if your interested. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |