| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Dark Shikari
Sharks With Frickin' Laser Beams Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 00:19:00 -
[1]
I can haz bailout?
My favorites: Common Chart Patterns and Inflation is a pretty cool guy.
Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. |

Erotic Irony
0bsession
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 00:33:00 -
[2]
that's pretty good but perhaps a little to sophisticated for most audiences
that said, bump & supplement my kings of power thread :( ___ Eve Players are not very smart. Support Killmail Overhaul
|

Imperator Jora'h
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 03:19:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Erotic Irony that's pretty good but perhaps a little to sophisticated for most audiences
(I wish I didn't understand it...ignorance can be bliss)
Nothing to see here. Move along.
-------------------------------------------------- "Of course," said my grandfather, pulling a gun from his belt as he stepped from the Time Machine, "there's no paradox if I shoot you!"
|

Erotic Irony
0bsession
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 04:04:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Imperator Jora'h
Originally by: Erotic Irony that's pretty good but perhaps a little to sophisticated for most audiences
(I wish I didn't understand it...ignorance can be bliss)
Nothing to see here. Move along.
Since we're posting subversive humor, I hope you enjoy the remotely emotional Get your war on.
___ Eve Players are not very smart. Support Killmail Overhaul
|

Cmdr Sy
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 16:34:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Cmdr Sy on 01/04/2008 16:35:56
Bailout ---> currency becomes toilet paper.
I get the TA gag about BSC, might have said the same about NRK, but it's the sort of "funny" at which you roll your eyes.
By the way, M3 is worthless as an inflation indicator as it is flawed and unreliable through the very data it collects, it double counts a lot of stuff. It was never intended to be a measuring stick for inflation and is misapplied as such. A lot of people cannot reconcile the price inflation they see with official (political) figures such as CPI, and the more sophisticated look for something that would map inflation across from the hitherto inflating monetary base. M3 isn't it. They are sophisticated noobs. Although maybe the creator of that poster was aware of this but was happy to use the common misconception as a familiar punchline.
EVE CCG Trinity Booster
|

Cmdr Sy
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 23:19:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Cmdr Sy on 01/04/2008 23:19:30
I thought I would make my own in the format I love best. 
EVE CCG Trinity Booster
|

Havok Dryke
|
Posted - 2008.04.02 00:18:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Imperator Jora'h
Nothing to see here. Move along.
I like this one : P --------------------------------------
EVE is a cold, harsh world, filled with people that would kill you without a second thought. The forums are even worse. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |