| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Proton Power
Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 13:11:00 -
[1]
Today I start the sale of the IPO listed on the 2nd page, somone can link it if they choose to do so.
Few Reminders before I put out how to buy the shares -
1. I am in the Military, my RL comes before Eve. I will do the best to keep dividends as high as possible even while I am gone, and will payout all dividends in the fastest manner I can when deployed. This will be a challenge for this IPO, so please consider this.
2. I have idea's about how I will make isk, and what this isk will be used for, but at anytime I can take the isk and change it into another idea or program that I choose, I will keep you informed of these changes, but I have full right to do what I want with the isk other than Scam it.
3. The minimum Dividends will be 3.5%. If I don't hit this amount I will take my isk and make it this amount. The only exception to this is the June 1st Dividend. Based on what I am doing, I am not sure how that dividend is going to turn out.
Now onto the Sale of Shares -
I am doing this in waves to keep things easier on me. The first wave will last until April 5th 2008. On this date I will open a new wave for other investors. On April 10th if you have not sent your isk I will open the isk up to others that are on the reserve list.
If you plan on canceling your reserve, please just let me know instead of waiting the 10 days, will make things easier and I promise I won't be upset.
Send all isk TO DEATHGRIPJR again DEATHGRIPJR. He is not currently in PCT but he holds all PCT Shares. I went with him do to he was easiest to clear out his assets and not get them mixed in with IPO Assets.
Here is the list for the first wave, only these people can send me isk. Isk must come from this account, you need to post what time you sent the isk, and I will only send the shares to the account listed.
Again DeathGripJr, search the name out please.
Omber Zombie - 300mil (You can have 300 of mine) Ahn Riane - 500mil Ray McCormack - 5bil Roguehalo - 250mil Marcus Baltar - 500mil Robacz - 5bil Martosh Toma - 1bil MilowFV - 500mil Nuttski - 1bil Mr Horizontal - 300mil TheVad - 300mil SonOfAGhost - (Undisclosed Amount) Tiswas - 2bil Erah - 500mil Tarun Thred - 1bil Ebank - 10bil Tanabe Yukiko - 200mil Ambo - 2bil Silver Night - 500mil Tarash Awin - 2bil Feronia - 5bil Kira Star - 1bil
-----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

DeathGrip Jr
Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 13:20:00 -
[2]
I am the alt.
|

Roguehalo
RH Ship Brokers
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 13:20:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Roguehalo on 01/04/2008 13:21:42 Can I assume you meant the character name is actually DeathGrip Jr ?
250m sent
Your op needs editing to show that the characters name has a space in it 
|

Proton Power
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 13:31:00 -
[4]
Fixed the Spacing sorry. -----------------------------------------------
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images.
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Robacz
Essence Trade Essence Enterprises
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 13:57:00 -
[5]
Heh good timing. ISKies will be sent in few minutes.
|

EBANK Ricdic
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 14:20:00 -
[6]
10b has been wired to you Proton.
Cheers
http://www.eve-bank.net Please visit your user settings to re-enable images.[/url] |

Erah
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 14:33:00 -
[7]
500M sent to DeathGrip Jr |

Feronia
Magma Industries
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 14:43:00 -
[8]
5 bill sent to Deathgrip Jr
|

Kira Star
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 15:09:00 -
[9]
1 bill ISK sent!
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images. |

Xantheris
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 16:20:00 -
[10]
Still possible to invest? I'd like to throw in 400mil. Won't be able to transfer money for a day or two at the maximum (hopefully).
|

EBANK Ricdic
Eve-Tech Savings n Loans Zzz
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 16:28:00 -
[11]
Edited by: EBANK Ricdic on 01/04/2008 16:29:18 EBANK are happy to offer loans to people who have reserved these shares using the shares as collateral. We are offering a special rate to these clients at 6% per month interest on the outstanding balance (with dividends retained by EBANK).
The main idea here is to allow people to fulfil their reserve obligations (if they still want the stocks) and to pay off the amounts owing with a longer timeframe than the 10 days provided by Proton. We expect most people would have repaid their debts by the time dividends begin so there should be very little need to retain dividends.
If you would like to be eligible for this offer please post here advising Proton Power that I will be purchasing the stocks on your behalf, and request a loan via your EBANK account stating (special offer proton shares) in the securities description panel.
If you don't have an EBANK account, or require more information on how to obtain a loan please check out our FAQ at www.eve-bank.net
(Please note, this offer is only available to those who have reserved stocks as posted by Proton above)
Kind Regards, Ricdic
|

Ambo
2nd Outcasters
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 18:11:00 -
[12]
Doh, I'd forgotten about this, my isk will be tied up for a little while yet.
What's the deadline for getting cash to you?
--------------------------------------
Trader? Investor? Just want to track your finances? Check out EMMA |

EBANK Ricdic
Eve-Tech Savings n Loans Zzz
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 18:17:00 -
[13]
Or you could read the post above Ambo 
He said April 10th was deadline
|

Silver Night
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 18:46:00 -
[14]
ISK sent --------------
GLS Mr. State Caldari Patriot. Sansha's Nation Supporter Murderer of (his own) Frigates.
|

TheVad
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 20:22:00 -
[15]
Isk sent- Time was 20:20 in game, 3:21 CST.
TheVad -Trust me, I got it covered. |

Ghost Emperor
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 20:39:00 -
[16]
Hi
We at EMFI seem to be left off your list, are we still able to buy the reserved shares as per your other thread? Linky
Let me know when to send the isk, and thanks for offer, although happened a bit faster than planned (which is good to see a Plan coming together :)
And the poster above is right, it did say shares would be launched about 10th April, so I better reshuffle our shopping basket ;)
All the best, Ghost EvE Galactic Stock Exchange and Real-time Eve Stock Exchange EMFI blog at: http://emfi.blogspot.com/ |

Silver Night
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 20:47:00 -
[17]
Edited by: Silver Night on 01/04/2008 20:51:43 I think he is splitting the reserved list in half. EMFI (Along with my second 500m reservation) are on the second half I think.
Edit: I think that is what the April 5th date is about, the second batch. --------------
GLS Mr. State Caldari Patriot. Sansha's Nation Supporter Murderer of (his own) Frigates.
|

Proton Power
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 22:28:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Ghost Emperor Hi
We at EMFI seem to be left off your list, are we still able to buy the reserved shares as per your other thread? Linky
Let me know when to send the isk, and thanks for offer, although happened a bit faster than planned (which is good to see a Plan coming together :)
And the poster above is right, it did say shares would be launched about 10th April, so I better reshuffle our shopping basket ;)
All the best, Ghost
1st Part - Your on the second half of the list, I will open your share purchases right around April 5th long as your in the 70bil range your good.
2nd Part - You have until 10 April after I announce that your open to purchase shares to actually purchase them. On 11 April I will open up any shares not sold to others further down the list.
I know this is not normally how and IPO opens it's shares, but it makes it easier for me and makes it so I can keep track of whats going on from the middle of the ocean. -----------------------------------------------
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images.
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Ghost Emperor
|
Posted - 2008.04.01 22:35:00 -
[19]
Ahh I get it now :) must have missed a bit of OP, eyes are real tired 2night (or was speed reading at work)
thanks for the rapid feedback peeps, keep up the good work and will see you after the 5th :)
EvE Galactic Stock Exchange and Real-time Eve Stock Exchange EMFI blog at: http://emfi.blogspot.com/ |

Proton Power
|
Posted - 2008.04.02 04:10:00 -
[20]
Updated the shares that I have sent out. Think I am caught up but for the last person that sent me isk. -----------------------------------------------
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images.
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Ambo
|
Posted - 2008.04.02 06:15:00 -
[21]
Originally by: EBANK Ricdic Or you could read the post above Ambo 
He said April 10th was deadline
double doh... ineptitude ftl.
That give me plenty of time to raise the cash then. 
--------------------------------------
Trader? Investor? Just want to track your finances? Check out EMMA |

Mr Horizontal
KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.04.02 09:37:00 -
[22]
Will send ISK tonight - sorry for the delay :)
Director | www.eve-bank.net |

Ahn Riane
Blue Star Surveying and Mapping
|
Posted - 2008.04.02 15:17:00 -
[23]
ISK sent. 02.04.2008 15:15 EVE-Time
|

Martosh Toma
Fraction Investment
|
Posted - 2008.04.02 20:11:00 -
[24]
isk sent 1-4-2008, 17:56, still waiting for shares
|

MilowFV
|
Posted - 2008.04.02 22:45:00 -
[25]
500 Million isk sent just now.
|

Mr Horizontal
|
Posted - 2008.04.02 23:07:00 -
[26]
300m sent. http://www.eve-bank.net Please visit your user settings to re-enable images.[/url] Director | www.eve-bank.net |

Tiswas
Infinity Plus 1
|
Posted - 2008.04.03 05:38:00 -
[27]
Isk sent.
2008.04.03 05:36
|

SonOfAGhost
Corporate Research And Production Pty Ltd Zzz
|
Posted - 2008.04.03 11:00:00 -
[28]
3.5 B sent -----
Originally by: kedoremos EVE's economy is **** for CPAs, Annuities, and Stock Brokers.
|

Proton Power
Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.04.03 12:56:00 -
[29]
All shares have been given out as of right now. Added in some new names that can start sending isk as well.
Thanks in Advance. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Vanora Kime
Reapage Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.03 15:25:00 -
[30]
5b sent, 15:25 EVE time.
|

Shadarle
LI0NS Industries
|
Posted - 2008.04.03 17:34:00 -
[31]
5b sent at 17:32 game time (might have been 17:31).
|

Ambo
2nd Outcasters
|
Posted - 2008.04.03 18:44:00 -
[32]
Edited by: Ambo on 03/04/2008 18:45:19 2 bil sent
Edit: @ 18:44
--------------------------------------
Trader? Investor? Just want to track your finances? Check out EMMA |

Ramblin Man
Empyreum Lux Caelestia
|
Posted - 2008.04.03 20:12:00 -
[33]
Ramblin Man - 2.08bil, sent 04.03 20:10 // Ramblin Man 2b // Zaepho +30mil // Cagir +50mil
Welcome to the dark side old friend. .Shar Where we hate people through words. |

Ray McCormack
|
Posted - 2008.04.03 20:21:00 -
[34]
I sent 5isk, at about 20:00 today.
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images.
|

Cagir
|
Posted - 2008.04.03 22:51:00 -
[35]
50mil sent 22:47 Game time.
Some person has created a player named DeathgripJr (no space) who is the same race has the same face as far as i can see and is in the same npc corp. Just make sure you send the isk to the right guy.
|

MilowFV
Echo Heavy Industries
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 01:51:00 -
[36]
I see Ray is taking a hugh risk investing 5 isk in PCT. Just kidding but it does look funny, I am guessing it was 5 billion.
|

Proton Power
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 13:14:00 -
[37]
Edited by: Proton Power on 04/04/2008 13:15:37 All Shares have been given out to this point. Please be very careful sending isk. Someone made a character called DeathgripJr without a Space,
Mine has a space - DeathGrip Jr -----------------------------------------------
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images.
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Feronia
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 13:29:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Proton Power Please be very careful sending isk. Someone made a character called DeathgripJr without a Space,
Mine has a space - DeathGrip Jr
You should petition him, "Harassment" category.
Impersonating another player is considered breach of the EULA.
|

Omber Zombie
Frontier Technologies
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 15:47:00 -
[39]
isk sent (and thanks) ----------------------
CSM 08 Blog | 1st Campaign Vid |

Marcus Baltar
Savaran Zhayedan Spah
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 15:56:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Proton Power Edited by: Proton Power on 04/04/2008 13:15:37 All Shares have been given out to this point. Please be very careful sending isk. Someone made a character called DeathgripJr without a Space,
Mine has a space - DeathGrip Jr
ISK sent to DeathGrip Jr at 2008.04.03 16:49 but no shares received as of present time. 
Player Stock Exchanges; Eve Galactic Stock Exchange (EGSE) & Real-time EVE Stock Exchange (RESX) |

Proton Power
Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 17:52:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Marcus Baltar
Originally by: Proton Power Edited by: Proton Power on 04/04/2008 13:15:37 All Shares have been given out to this point. Please be very careful sending isk. Someone made a character called DeathgripJr without a Space,
Mine has a space - DeathGrip Jr
ISK sent to DeathGrip Jr at 2008.04.03 16:49 but no shares received as of present time. 
You have not reiceived your shares because you never posted you sent isk. How this works is once you post isk is sent, I ask my wife to verify the isk being sent, then ask her to send you the shares. I don't ask her to verify people sending me isk that don't post here since I don't know about you. Anyway, you will get your shares soon as we do the next delivery.
-----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Ray McCormack
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 17:59:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Proton Power I ask my wife to verify the isk being sent, then ask her to send you the shares. I don't ask her to verify people sending me isk that don't post here since I don't know about you.
You have her trained well. The last one I asked to login and change skills refused. She called it that 'stupid spaceships game' and referred to you all as 'those ******* geek friends'.
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images.
|

Bojan Z
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 21:35:00 -
[43]
100m sent; 21:33
|

Silver Night
Naqam
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 22:38:00 -
[44]
additional 500m sent --------------
GLS Mr. State Caldari Patriot. Sansha's Nation Supporter Murderer of (his own) Frigates.
|

Tanabe Yukiko
Six Sense Corp. CryoGenesis Mining Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 22:38:00 -
[45]
200 mio sent.
Cheers,
TY
|

Eva Marik
The Ancient Order
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 23:15:00 -
[46]
1b sent.
|

SiJira
Imperial Academy
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 23:18:00 -
[47]
500 million isk sent Trashed sig, Shark was here |

Jerond
Needs More Cowbell
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 23:56:00 -
[48]
1bil sent at 23:54
|

Tarun Thred
|
Posted - 2008.04.05 01:39:00 -
[49]
isk sent.
tt http://www.jericho-fraction.net/smf/index.php Please visit your user settings to re-enable images.[/url] |

Ghost Emperor
|
Posted - 2008.04.05 01:40:00 -
[50]
5bn isk sent at 01:38 eve time cheers
EMFI order paid for, GL with plans
EvE Galactic Stock Exchange and Real-time Eve Stock Exchange EMFI blog at: http://emfi.blogspot.com/ |

Raskor
|
Posted - 2008.04.05 04:25:00 -
[51]
100m isk sent.
|

Proton Power
Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.04.05 16:54:00 -
[52]
All shares have been given out, only about 10k shares left. Send isk in soon before I open it up to others.
-----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Marcus Baltar
|
Posted - 2008.04.05 18:53:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Proton Power You have not reiceived your shares because you never posted you sent isk. How this works is once you post isk is sent, I ask my wife to verify the isk being sent, then ask her to send you the shares. I don't ask her to verify people sending me isk that don't post here since I don't know about you. Anyway, you will get your shares soon as we do the next delivery.
Okay, sorry about that, thought I had posted (also thought I had eve-mailed, but had not done that either). Shares received now  Now, to try and get some sort of weekend back that does not involve work.
Player Stock Exchanges; Eve Galactic Stock Exchange (EGSE) & Real-time EVE Stock Exchange (RESX) |

Zaepho
|
Posted - 2008.04.07 01:42:00 -
[54]
30M ISK sent. Want to make a difference in the economy? Join the Party! eve-politico.net |

Lo Lightshard
Insurrection Inc
|
Posted - 2008.04.07 02:04:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Proton Power All shares have been given out, only about 10k shares left. Send isk in soon before I open it up to others.
I have been away for a couple of days, my name added to the list on Saturday. I will transfer funds this evening (about 8 hours) -- please continue to hold my reservation. [IMA6E REMOVED] |

Lo Lightshard
|
Posted - 2008.04.07 09:43:00 -
[56]
1B sent @09:42 [IMA6E REMOVED] |

Xanthar Rex
Black Eclipse Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.04.07 11:34:00 -
[57]
My name seem to have disappeared off the reserved list... I was down for 500mil, they still available?
|

Tarash Awin
Frostsharp
|
Posted - 2008.04.07 13:05:00 -
[58]
2 billion sent @ 13:04
|

Lfree
Center for Advanced Studies
|
Posted - 2008.04.07 13:05:00 -
[59]
1B sent 13.05 gametime
|

Nuttski
The Scope
|
Posted - 2008.04.07 13:07:00 -
[60]
Sorry, above was me, 1B sent 13.05 gametime
|

Proton Power
|
Posted - 2008.04.07 16:57:00 -
[61]
Originally by: Xanthar Rex My name seem to have disappeared off the reserved list... I was down for 500mil, they still available?
When I made that list I made it for 75bil isk, I am only collecting 70bil isk. Sorry about the confusion. -----------------------------------------------
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images.
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Kwint Sommer
|
Posted - 2008.04.07 17:04:00 -
[62]
Edited by: Kwint Sommer on 07/04/2008 17:05:33
Originally by: Proton Power
Originally by: Xanthar Rex My name seem to have disappeared off the reserved list... I was down for 500mil, they still available?
When I made that list I made it for 75bil isk, I am only collecting 70bil isk. Sorry about the confusion.
I'm still confused, I was on the original list for 5B. The difference between them is 5B, which you made up by dropping me, so why are other people getting dropped?
EDIT:
Originally by: Proton Power Current Reserves. I put a line were the 75bil mark was reached, I am anticipating some cancelations so please continue to place your reserves. When I go to sell the shares I will give out character name and directions, I will only be taking a certain number of transactions per day. Once I hit what is suppose to be the 75bil Mark, I will give 3 days extra for anyone that has not claimed the reserve yet, after that I will open it up for the next cusomters.
Ahn Riane - 500mil Ray McCormack - 5bil Roguehalo - 250mil Marcus Baltar - 500mil Robacz - 5bil Martosh Toma - 1bil MilowFV - 500mil Nuttski - 1bil Mr Horizontal - 300mil TheVad - 300mil SonOfAGhost - (Undisclosed Amount) Tiswas - 2bil Erah - 500mil Tarun Thred - 1bil Ebank - 10bil Tanabe Yukiko - 200mil Ambo - 2bil Silver Night - 500mil Tarash Awin - 2bil Feronia - 5bil Kira Star - 1bil Ulstan - 500mil Welshdog - 700mil Shadarle - 5bil Zaepho - 30mil EMFI - 5bil SiJira - 500mil Vanora Kime - 5bil Cagir - 50mil Ramblin Man - 2.08bil Eva marik - 1bil Bojan - 100mil Silver night - 500mil Treelox - 5bil Lo Lightshard - 1bil Raskor - 100mil Jerond - 1bil Kwint Sommer - 5bil Xanthar Rex - 500mil -------------------------75bil Mark Seeboo - 5bil Jennine Tyler - 2bil Veritech Knight - 200mil WonderBoy - 5bil
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images. Purchasing and Shipping Moon Minerals |

Ulstan
|
Posted - 2008.04.07 19:27:00 -
[63]
I'll send you the isk for mine as soon as I get home tonight.
|

Welshdog
|
Posted - 2008.04.07 19:54:00 -
[64]
700m isk sent at 19:52.
|

Proton Power
|
Posted - 2008.04.07 21:26:00 -
[65]
Originally by: Kwint Sommer Edited by: Kwint Sommer on 07/04/2008 17:05:33
Originally by: Proton Power
Originally by: Xanthar Rex My name seem to have disappeared off the reserved list... I was down for 500mil, they still available?
When I made that list I made it for 75bil isk, I am only collecting 70bil isk. Sorry about the confusion.
I'm still confused, I was on the original list for 5B. The difference between them is 5B, which you made up by dropping me, so why are other people getting dropped?
EDIT:
Originally by: Proton Power Current Reserves. I put a line were the 75bil mark was reached, I am anticipating some cancelations so please continue to place your reserves. When I go to sell the shares I will give out character name and directions, I will only be taking a certain number of transactions per day. Once I hit what is suppose to be the 75bil Mark, I will give 3 days extra for anyone that has not claimed the reserve yet, after that I will open it up for the next cusomters.
Ahn Riane - 500mil Ray McCormack - 5bil Roguehalo - 250mil Marcus Baltar - 500mil Robacz - 5bil Martosh Toma - 1bil MilowFV - 500mil Nuttski - 1bil Mr Horizontal - 300mil TheVad - 300mil SonOfAGhost - (Undisclosed Amount) Tiswas - 2bil Erah - 500mil Tarun Thred - 1bil Ebank - 10bil Tanabe Yukiko - 200mil Ambo - 2bil Silver Night - 500mil Tarash Awin - 2bil Feronia - 5bil Kira Star - 1bil Ulstan - 500mil Welshdog - 700mil Shadarle - 5bil Zaepho - 30mil EMFI - 5bil SiJira - 500mil Vanora Kime - 5bil Cagir - 50mil Ramblin Man - 2.08bil Eva marik - 1bil Bojan - 100mil Silver night - 500mil Treelox - 5bil Lo Lightshard - 1bil Raskor - 100mil Jerond - 1bil Kwint Sommer - 5bil Xanthar Rex - 500mil -------------------------75bil Mark Seeboo - 5bil Jennine Tyler - 2bil Veritech Knight - 200mil WonderBoy - 5bil
Not sure why this is so confusing. If you look at the person that asked the question, he is AFTER you. You may still be able to buy some shares up at the end of this. Only reason your not on the list of people that purchase shares is because you can't buy your entire 5bil worth, so I am waiting to see what you can actually buy. -----------------------------------------------
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images.
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Kwint Sommer
|
Posted - 2008.04.07 21:32:00 -
[66]
Originally by: Proton Power
Not sure why this is so confusing. If you look at the person that asked the question, he is AFTER you. You may still be able to buy some shares up at the end of this. Only reason your not on the list of people that purchase shares is because you can't buy your entire 5bil worth, so I am waiting to see what you can actually buy.
You said you knocked 5B off the list but the persons knocked off totaled more than 5B, hence I was confused. No big deal though, give me a heads up if there's anything left.
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images. Purchasing and Shipping Moon Minerals |

Ulstan
|
Posted - 2008.04.07 23:52:00 -
[67]
500m sent at 23:51 EVE time
|

Treelox
Amarr Market Jihadist Revolutionary Party
|
Posted - 2008.04.10 04:39:00 -
[68]
5bil sent, to your designated alt at this time --
|

Kur'Dekaija
Atomic Heroes Phalanx Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 01:18:00 -
[69]
Any shares left? I would like to reserve 500 mill if its possible?
|

Kwint Sommer
Lothian Quay Industries
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 02:04:00 -
[70]
Originally by: Kur'Dekaija Any shares left? I would like to reserve 500 mill if its possible?
 Not just were all shares spoken for a long time ago but the place to reserve them was in a different thread, had you done any research what so ever you would have noticed this.
This forum has so many fricking lemmings, they don't bother doing their own research they just lurk the forums until they see a bunch of people buy into an offer and then they throw money at it. Then to add a bit of irony, when it's sold out the worst will whine that they don't "get a chance to participate in this aspect of the game." So we should of course change the nature of our offers to accommodate them....
Purchasing and Shipping Moon Minerals |

Kur'Dekaija
Atomic Heroes Phalanx Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 02:15:00 -
[71]
Easy there dude, just asked a simple question.
Sorry if I offended you in any way  |

Kwint Sommer
Lothian Quay Industries
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 02:20:00 -
[72]
Originally by: Kur'Dekaija Easy there dude, just asked a simple question.
Sorry if I offended you in any way 
Sorry, that mostly wasn't directed at you even if you did trigger it. I've just been getting really fed up with guys claiming they have some sort of "right" to invest in something and it's not fair if it sells out before they get there so we have to accommodate them.
|

Kur'Dekaija
Atomic Heroes Phalanx Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 02:35:00 -
[73]
Originally by: Kwint Sommer
Originally by: Kur'Dekaija Easy there dude, just asked a simple question.
Sorry if I offended you in any way 
Sorry, that mostly wasn't directed at you even if you did trigger it. I've just been getting really fed up with guys claiming they have some sort of "right" to invest in something and it's not fair if it sells out before they get there so we have to accommodate them.
lol np, I just figured to ask in this thread rather than the other.. the other one hasnt been used for 6 days or so. And what better place to ask than in the thread where the leftovers are being sold.
Imo its first come first get on the forums.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |