| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Mortico
Project Mayhem
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 03:51:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Mortico on 04/04/2008 03:53:43 Is there any guide out there outlining EXACTLY and EXPLICITLY what each corp role does?
For instance, what things can a Director do that someone with EVERY role cannot do?
What can an accountant do? Do they need access to a corp wallet division in order to do anything?
What role gives access to the deliveries hanger?
What is the communications officer role actually for?
The list goes on and on, and there really isnt anything up to date or helpful on the KB.
|

Erotic Irony
0bsession
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 03:57:00 -
[2]
Scroll down a bit--best I can do. Pilk once posted a comprehensive self-authored guide once, I may have bookmarked it. ___ Eve Players are not very smart. Support Killmail Overhaul
|

Mortico
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 11:31:00 -
[3]
A little outdated, but better than nothing...
|

Chaomos Skynard
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 11:42:00 -
[4]
This is probably one of the most sought after guides in game. Anyone who has this pls post link, cause after setting up a corp and loosing isk/property due to diff in setting up, puts many peeps off from setting one up.
|

Hero Killa
|
Posted - 2008.04.04 16:24:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Erotic Irony Scroll down a bit--best I can do. Pilk once posted a comprehensive self-authored guide once, I may have bookmarked it.
Bump because i'd like to read Pilks fabled guide before starting a corp.
|

Chaomos Skynard
|
Posted - 2008.04.05 11:00:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Chaomos Skynard on 05/04/2008 11:00:05 Best I can find from Pilk via eve-search is: http://www.eve-search.com/thread/605091/page/1#3 is on this page and very basic. He however has an excellent mining guide you may be thinking of.
|

EviLin Pyr8
|
Posted - 2008.04.05 11:22:00 -
[7]
Edited by: EviLin Pyr8 on 05/04/2008 11:22:00 Only guide that I know of:
Eve-guides
|

Erotic Irony
|
Posted - 2008.04.05 11:23:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Chaomos Skynard Edited by: Chaomos Skynard on 05/04/2008 11:00:05 Best I can find from Pilk via eve-search is: http://www.eve-search.com/thread/605091/page/1#3 is on this page and very basic. He however has an excellent mining guide you may be thinking of.
This is the one I had bookmarked as well--it was longer in my memory. Oh well. Fixed your link too. ___ Eve Players are not very smart. Support Killmail Overhaul
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |