| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

BlackRevenge
|
Posted - 2004.04.19 10:37:00 -
[1]
Hello guys. Im having troubles running 2 clients(2 accounts),when i start the 2nd client i start to have lots of flahsings on the screen. I have 2 monitors, i whanted to play the both accounts at the same time but gets very anoying to play with every thing flashing and bumping on the screen. I have a Nvidia FX 5700 Ultra with 256 of mem. A P IV @ 3.06Ghz, 1GB memory 333 Dual channel. I run the Dual monitors in Horizotal spanw, i have the sun thing deactivated in both clients. My drivers are ForceWare_V60.72. Im almost sure that its not from the drivers, i tried a buch of diferent drivers. I run Windows XP professional. I tryed to mess with all the options on EVE and in Windows. And now i run out of ideias.... Any1 can help me? __________________________________________________________
|

Atez
|
Posted - 2004.04.19 10:50:00 -
[2]
I get this if I use the latest drivers - roll them back to the 53.xx series. Works for me
|

BlackRevenge
|
Posted - 2004.04.19 11:21:00 -
[3]
i never tried one of the 53.xx series of dirvers....   tks, im downloading it . will report later... __________________________________________________________
|

BlackRevenge
|
Posted - 2004.04.19 11:24:00 -
[4]
i never tried one of the 53.xx series of dirvers....   tks, im downloading it . will report later... __________________________________________________________
|

Mashimara
|
Posted - 2004.04.20 03:43:00 -
[5]
OK, I went from a nVidia GeForce3 Ti 200 64Mb, to a GeForce FX 5900 128Mb. For some reason, I upgraded my drivers to the newest version from nVidia web site. I get the gitters with 2 clients running, but I can not roll back the drivers to my old 53.04. HELP!!!!
|

BlackRevenge
|
Posted - 2004.04.20 09:51:00 -
[6]
Well it worked with the 53.xx TKs
I used driver Cleaner 2, u get it here http://www.driverheaven.net/cleaner/ By this order
Driver cleaner 2 Restart Install the 53.xx drivers Restart
U should be fine.  __________________________________________________________
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |