| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Isis Astralis
|
Posted - 2008.04.09 18:30:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Isis Astralis on 09/04/2008 18:34:54 Edited by: Isis Astralis on 09/04/2008 18:31:26 Auctioning my khanid amarrian industrial character.
I will pay the transfer fee. The character will be sold with a positive wallet balance. The character is (and has always been) in an NPC corp. The character is located in Tash-Murkon. No killrights, no bounty. -0.05 security status.
And here's the important stuff:
Total number of skillpoints when writing this: 7,750,000 The character is currently training Amarr Industrial level V, with 4 more days to go today. Which means she can fly Amarr freighters after training two more skills to level 1! (Advanced Spaceship Command and Amarr Freighter)
The character's attributes and implants: A full set of +4 implants. Intelligence 20.52 [+4] Perception 24.84 [+4] Charisma 12.96 [+4] Willpower 20.52 [+4] Memory 20.52 [+4]
Extra goods included with the character: I'll include my faithful Mackinaw (fitted with T2 ice harvesters) with the character. Skills and standings for multiple level 2 research agents. Right now she has 4 mechanical engineering agents producing datacores.
Full breakdown of character skills.
Auction details: Starting bid: 1,5 billion ISK Minimum bid increment: 100 million ISK Closing date and time: 19th of April, 2008. 18:00 Evetime. No reserve price. No buyout price. Sniper Rule: 5 minutes.
Thank you.
|

Isis Astralis
|
Posted - 2008.04.09 18:30:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Isis Astralis on 09/04/2008 18:38:12 Edited by: Isis Astralis on 09/04/2008 18:36:50 Auctioning my khanid amarrian industrial character.
I will pay the transfer fee. The character will be sold with a positive wallet balance. The character is (and has always been) in an NPC corp. The character is located in Tash-Murkon. No killrights, no bounty. -0.05 security status.
And here's the important stuff:
Total number of skillpoints when writing this: 7,750,000 The character is currently training Amarr Industrial level V, with 4 more days to go today. Which means she can fly Amarr freighters after training two more skills to level 1! (Advanced Spaceship Command and Amarr Freighter)
The character's attributes and implants: A full set of +4 implants. Intelligence 20.52 [+4] Perception 24.84 [+4] Charisma 12.96 [+4] Willpower 20.52 [+4] Memory 20.52 [+4]
Extra goods included with the character: I'll include my faithful Mackinaw (fitted with T2 ice harvesters) with the character.She can fly a Hulk too, but doesn't own one at the moment. Skills and standings for multiple level 2 research agents. Right now she has 4 mechanical engineering agents producing datacores.
Full breakdown of character skills.
Auction details: Starting bid: 1,5 billion ISK Minimum bid increment: 100 million ISK Closing date and time: 19th of April, 2008. 18:00 Evetime. No reserve price. No buyout price. Sniper Rule: 5 minutes.
Thank you.
|

Don Benito
|
Posted - 2008.04.09 18:37:00 -
[3]
I will be receiving the ISK.
|

Althos Silverwing
|
Posted - 2008.04.10 05:48:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Althos Silverwing on 10/04/2008 05:49:07 Your asking too much for this character. Yes it is a decent miner, but no where near where it needs to be on order to be worth 1.5 billion ISK.
Suggestion: Get more Processing Skills, at least Rank 2 in each, Hull Upgrades 2 more Ranks, Either Repair Operations 3 ranks or each of the shield skills to rank 2 or 3. Mining Upgrades to IV, along with Scout drone operations to III and Mining Drone to III. Then it will be worth *Almost* 1 Billion isk. Just because you have +4 implants does not make the character anymore impressive. I have 5 characters, each with +4 implants. they only are worth around 105m isk when you market hunt them.
Who needs money, I just want a fleet of Hulks I Can control from one main ship and watch them bring me the ore i so love to look at. |

Sharmak
Caldari Enterprise Estonia
|
Posted - 2008.04.10 10:21:00 -
[5]
I'll take it if u accept my buyout 1.5 bil, thats max what i will give for this char :P evemail me or so if u are interested.
|

Isis Astralis
|
Posted - 2008.04.10 19:59:00 -
[6]
Quote: Your asking too much for this character. Yes it is a decent miner, but no where near where it needs to be on order to be worth 1.5 billion ISK.
I think you are missing the point by calling this character just a decent miner. It's a near perfect ice miner (either in a Hulk or a Mackinaw), almost finished freighter pilot, and a serious research character with 4 current research agents. This makes for a very complete industrial alt, or for a very nicely rounded industrial starter character. And I believe there are people among us who can appreciate this.
The leading bid would be Sharmak's 1,5 billion.
|

Piwata Bee
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 09:46:00 -
[7]
Looking for a quick buy only !
1.6 bil, contact me ingame
If i am sold out, buy your GTC here |

Slade Trillgon
Siorai Iontach Brotherhood of the Spider
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 10:33:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Slade Trillgon on 11/04/2008 10:34:09 I just got to work this morning. I am on the East Coast of the US. I will be looking into securing a loan this evening.
I will contact if things go through.
EDIT:
Buy the way which toon is the best to contact in game?
Slade |

Isis Astralis
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 10:46:00 -
[9]
Actually the best toon to contact in-game is Azrael Astralis, my main. I'll be checking Isis' mailbox too.
Buyout now set at 2,5 bill.
|

Isis Astralis
|
Posted - 2008.04.12 17:35:00 -
[10]
Bump. |

Isis Astralis
|
Posted - 2008.04.12 19:25:00 -
[11]
Buyout price reduction: 2 billion ISK.
|

Stiletto
|
Posted - 2008.04.13 21:16:00 -
[12]
Please contact me please ingame
|

Isis Astralis
|
Posted - 2008.04.15 23:08:00 -
[13]
To the top. Please post your bids (or buyout offers) in this thread, instead of just contacting in-game.
|

cczdream1
|
Posted - 2008.04.15 23:15:00 -
[14]
2b
|

Isis Astralis
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 00:55:00 -
[15]
Buyout accepted. Will contact in-game as soon as possible. Cheers.
|

cczdream1
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 16:13:00 -
[16]
I'm online from now.
|

cczdream1
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 17:34:00 -
[17]
ISK send, character received.
++++++ Seller. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |