| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Heine Shaver
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 13:03:00 -
[1]
I'm up to 66% of the bs's I lost are due to crashing. The only indy I've lost was due to a 3 minute "Entering Space", so 100% of the indy's lost. I'm not complaining its just that a number of ships I destroyed seemed a little too easy and then someone says they crashed. This has happened a number of times to my recollection, if more than 50% of the time I've lost, that means that over 50% of my kills probably were super cheap.
|

Myko
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 13:12:00 -
[2]
0
|

Dharma Lacere
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 13:18:00 -
[3]
um..0% 28.8? i'm just teasing i'm sure you're on a 56. ok, seriously. i'm only teasing (still). but, still, 0%
|

Kin Oreyn
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 13:19:00 -
[4]
about 15%, but I haven't lost a ship do to lag in 2 and a half months or so
|

meowcat
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 13:28:00 -
[5]
0% ~~~~)\~~~~~\o/~~~~
yeah but no but yeah but no but |

Moah
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 13:33:00 -
[6]
0
Fancy. |

Viconi
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 13:34:00 -
[7]
0%
|

Ravelin Eb
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 13:36:00 -
[8]
0% Ravelin Eb
|

Shar Tegral
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 13:47:00 -
[9]
3 Ships.
Bestower (with a nice full cargo too ), Probe, and Vigil.
On broadband and ctd's are rare for me. Which may explain why when they happen I tend to get borked.
No one ever expects the spanish inquisition! Eve Guardian - Former Reporter
|

Aralis
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 14:09:00 -
[10]
Numerically about 75% of my ship losses have been bugs/lag. By value however only about 25%. The discrepancy being it doesn't happy much now (And less valuable ships early on). Lost loads early on in the game. Only had one bug try to kill in the last 3 months and that one narrowly failed. (Gate guns attacked me when they shouldn't have - but it was a tough ship and I ran fast!)
|

Danton Marcellus
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 14:45:00 -
[11]
40%, in terms of value I'd say 80% of my ship investments have been lost due to lag.
Convert Stations
|

Varia
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 15:45:00 -
[12]
Edited by: Varia on 21/04/2004 15:47:20 0% since start all loss's due to my own Stupidity.
Women that strive to equal men lack ambition. |

Jim Hawkins
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 15:55:00 -
[13]
I've lost five ships in total. One to lag, one to a CTD and three to my own incompetance.
|

Dexter Rast
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 16:00:00 -
[14]
dont have an exact figure of ships i have lost, but i usualy loose 3 or 4 a week sometimes more,
occasionaly it is due to lag, but that only occurs in and around the highway systems or the SUNDAY NIGHT LAG FEST we seem to endure every week.
normal causes are warping to a gate and the gate not loading for ages, lots of HD activity but no picture- result, back in new clone
but i am sure i have also killed players who have suffered the same fate as me, so i just accept it and try again usualy
---------------------------------------------
|

Lord Azraiel
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 16:04:00 -
[15]
0 "I'm comin' for ya, and Hell's comin' with me!" |

OmegaTron
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 16:19:00 -
[16]
0% ------------------------------------------------ A Plague is comming.... |

Vangelis
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 16:27:00 -
[17]
only lost one ship to a client crash but it cost be dealry..my dominix :(
|

Woetra
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 20:00:00 -
[18]
25%, but ccp compensated me fairly so I've no complaints
Sig Thief
|

Muthsera
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 20:02:00 -
[19]
0% I can take care of my ships. SoonÖ
|

Mon Palae
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 20:07:00 -
[20]
Only 1 ship lost due to lag but in actuality it was my own massive stupidity. Me and some mates were trying to crash a gate. We knew bad guys were on the other side fo the gate. Somehow I thought someone said to go for a mass jump so I went...just me (not my mates' fault...I misread the chat).
On the other side there was just me and 9 batleships and a Blackbird waiting. 4 battleships were on top of the gate with all their drones out.
I got a snapshot of my ship turning, a sanp shot of my ship exploding, a snap shot of my pod with my body superimposed on it then the inside of the clone facility.
But in all honesty, lag or no lag, they would have creamed me anyway.
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 20:08:00 -
[21]
I haven't lost any ships to lag or anything like that. Mine were all caused by mistakes - which is either a good thing or bad thing.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Archa
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 22:00:00 -
[22]
hmm i lost about 50 ships (including frigates) 1 of wich was due to a bug. Due to making screenshots i was able to prove this and i had my stuff reimbursed. so i guess 2%
No complaints concerning the loss of ships due to bugs.
|

TeraHertz Existen
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 22:36:00 -
[23]
Zero %
EvE only crashes on me when I try to run WinTV2000 (the software for my TV card) while EVE is going.
|

T'el'Alana Luathin
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 22:37:00 -
[24]
0 -- always look on the bright side of the cloning facility. |

Nyrram
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 23:03:00 -
[25]
I've never lost an Industrial, so no problem there.. I'd say 0% on frigates, because I'm pretty reckless with them, and it's always my fault when they go boom.. I've lost 4 cruisers total, 3 of which were to bugs/lag, so 75% on them.. Never lost a bs, since I've not flown one yet :P
-- Nyrram |

Azure Skyclad
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 23:26:00 -
[26]
Only the one to methanol induced brain lag (Chilean Red wine to you squire)
Zero to game imposed funky happenings.
La Maison de tous Les Plaisirs Star Fraction http://www.voodoorockers.co.uk/ |

Nathan Adler
|
Posted - 2004.04.21 23:45:00 -
[27]
0%
I'd like to chalk one of my losses up to lag, but the truth is that those drones would have owned my little frigate lag or not. 
|

Ordo Abchao
|
Posted - 2004.04.22 06:57:00 -
[28]
Lost 0% to lag or crashing, but lost 40% to client desync problem and bugs. Order out of Chaos |

Silverlancer
|
Posted - 2004.04.22 07:01:00 -
[29]
I've now lost 200 million worth and counting due to not lag, but BUGS. And my last petition they gave me an FAQ link after 3 weeks of waiting.
|

Cpt Pugwash
|
Posted - 2004.04.22 08:07:00 -
[30]
100% of course 
Seriously just the 2 frigs. Once when Warp scrambling Stained in CFS space, I was using 2 sensor boosters and I guess he tried to damp me cause we both crashed and the CFS navy warped jumped in and killed him. I got compensated by Edward Preble from CFS navy funds.
The other a few minutes ago when the damn auto pilot wouldn't allow me to jump at a gate in YW-LQL. Was only a breacher and I got my 40+ million isk pod back to Aridia safely so no great loss there either.
|

Lao Tzu
|
Posted - 2004.04.22 08:11:00 -
[31]
I'd guess at about 2-3 % of ship losses due to bugs, the other 30 or so ships due to being a fool.
|

Claus
|
Posted - 2004.04.22 09:27:00 -
[32]
0 ------------- You have to go out of your mind from time to time to stay sane. |

Bogenhagen
|
Posted - 2004.04.22 09:39:00 -
[33]
0%
|

Busko Moonwalker
|
Posted - 2004.04.22 10:25:00 -
[34]
Edited by: Busko Moonwalker on 22/04/2004 10:26:44 Well 1 do to CTD it was a vexor and it was before auto jump away and a Thorax and Ares to combat lag. My thorax went down in 5 shots from a cele cruiser :(
|

Mantees
|
Posted - 2004.04.22 14:33:00 -
[35]
I have lost 2 frigates so far, none of them due to lag
|

Siddy
|
Posted - 2004.04.22 14:38:00 -
[36]
i didint lost single ship due to lag
i lost few BS's due to Old Hardware thoug  -------------------------------------------
|

ponieus
|
Posted - 2004.04.22 14:43:00 -
[37]
ships 1... was a frig so it didnt really matter.. but I have lost numerous drones to crashes.. but they all have been replaced.:)
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |