| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Bandean Truesler
Minmatar Eve University Ivy League
|
Posted - 2008.04.18 11:52:00 -
[1]
Today I noticed that Eve came on line 20 minutes early !!! This is outrageous performance and shows that CCP doesn't care about our training skills !
Had I known that the server would have been available earlier than expected, and then I would certainly have trained a shorter skill, and therefore been able to complete more skills over a shorter period!
Can't you give us at least a 24 hour notice when the servers will be up earlier, so that we can plan out lives around your game?
   Bandean |

Quelque Chose
New Eden Roller Disco Supply
|
Posted - 2008.04.18 11:54:00 -
[2]
I demand that an extra penny be added to my monthly bill!  ___________________________________________
|

Teyrala
Center for Advanced Studies
|
Posted - 2008.04.18 11:57:00 -
[3]
Makes up for all the times it is late then 
|

Jenny Spitfire
Caldari LoneStar Industries Veritas Immortalis
|
Posted - 2008.04.18 12:01:00 -
[4]
See, uor Devs cared. --------- Technica impendi Caldari generis. Pax Caldaria!
Recruitment -KB- |

Drizit
Amarr FREEDOM FIRST Black Sun Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.04.18 12:02:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Quelque Chose I demand that an extra penny be added to my monthly bill! 
Or 20 minutes removed from the subscription time. --
Freighters need a tank |

Doonoo Boonoo
Amarr Hedion University
|
Posted - 2008.04.18 12:03:00 -
[6]
This is outrageous!
I put aside 20 minutes to do the washing up and now this happens.
I demand the server be turned off until I complete my chores.

|

Plave Okice
Universal Securities
|
Posted - 2008.04.18 12:06:00 -
[7]
I wonder if the normal DT whiners will demand they get charged an extra 0.01c to compensate |

Huurtney Gurdsen
|
Posted - 2008.04.18 12:14:00 -
[8]
Thats the last straw.
You can have my stuff. |

Fink Angel
Caldari The Merry Men
|
Posted - 2008.04.18 12:19:00 -
[9]
I set an hour long skill specifically to last until DT finished, and now I understand I could have set a 40 minute skill instead. This is a disgrace and my training time is now sub optimal.
I am cancelling my 7 accounts, and putting my Cesium Atomic Clock Training Timer back in the box forever.
You can't have my stuff, I don't have any. I just shoe gaze and bitch on the forums about losing training time.
|
|

CCP Navigator
C C P

|
Posted - 2008.04.18 12:26:00 -
[10]
Very funny but still spam 
locked.
Navigator, Community Representative EVE Online, CCP Games Email/Netfang
|
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |