| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Minmatar Sebiestor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.04.20 06:43:00 -
[31]
Originally by: An Anarchyyt After all, what woman could say no to this hunk o' man?
I prefer this one 
() () (â;..;)â (")(") |

Tortun Nahme
Minmatar Umbra Synergy Final Retribution Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.04.20 06:44:00 -
[32]
hey if I were *** I would be all over you 
Originally by: Cecil Montague They should change that warning on entering low sec to:
"Go read Crime and Punishment for a few days then come back."
|

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Minmatar Sebiestor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.04.20 06:45:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Tortun Nahme hey if I were *** I would be all over you 
Thank you, tortun 
() () (â;..;)â (")(") |

Mrsticks
Minmatar RNCGM Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 05:15:00 -
[34]
That Aint Right.... Talking about the Goonies
Long Live TEXAS! Texans join the Texas channel in game plz.
|

Zeba
Minmatar Pator Tech School
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 05:20:00 -
[35]
Originally by: An Anarchyyt After all, what woman could say no to this hunk o' man?
Wtf? Is this from 2008 or 1988?!  It's BACON! |

Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 05:22:00 -
[36]
This thread is imploding by the second hold on let me put on my robe and wizard hat
|

Mrsticks
Minmatar RNCGM Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 05:25:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Dirk Magnum This thread is imploding by the second hold on let me put on my robe and wizard hat
Woot *Tosses Dirk a Staff* Go gettem Wizard!
Long Live TEXAS! Texans join the Texas channel in game plz.
|

Havohej
The Defias Brotherhood ANTHRAX DEATH
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 05:30:00 -
[38]
Misty morning, clouds in the sky Without warning, the wizard walks by Casting his shadow, weaving his spell Funny clothes, tinkling bell
Never talking Just keeps walking spreading his magic
Evil power disappears Demons worry when the wizard is near He turns tears into joy Everyone's happy when the wizard walks by
Never talking Just keeps walking spreading his magic
Sun is shining, clouds have gone by All the people give a happy sigh He has passed by, giving his sign Left all the people feeling so fine
Never talking Just keeps walking spreading his magic
|

techzer0
IDLE GUNS
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 05:33:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Dirk Magnum This thread is imploding by the second hold on let me put on my robe and wizard hat
Hold on... let me get my trucker cap, chewin tobacco and mah shotgun. We's goin wizard huntin! ------------
Originally by: CCP Mitnal It's great being a puppetmaster 
|

Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 05:41:00 -
[40]
magic missile
|

Vikarion
Caldari Onyx Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 05:52:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Surfin's PlunderBunny I'm a goth and the fact that I can attract a woman seems to threaten them 
A fellow goth? Sweet. Please tell me you are not joking. --------
|

techzer0
IDLE GUNS
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 05:58:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Dirk Magnum magic missile
secret weapon ------------
Originally by: CCP Mitnal It's great being a puppetmaster 
|

Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 06:00:00 -
[43]
And how pray tell do you "package" human cargo down to one cubic meter?
|

Havohej
The Defias Brotherhood ANTHRAX DEATH
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 06:01:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Vikarion
Originally by: Surfin's PlunderBunny I'm a goth and the fact that I can attract a woman seems to threaten them 
A fellow goth? Sweet. Please tell me you are not joking.
He's no longer a goon. This means that everything and anything he says can now be completely trusted.
|

Havohej
The Defias Brotherhood ANTHRAX DEATH
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 06:02:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Dirk Magnum And how pray tell do you "package" human cargo down to one cubic meter?
At gunpoint.
Quote: Get in the trunk, fool!
|

Zeba
Minmatar Pator Tech School
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 06:02:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Dirk Magnum And how pray tell do you "package" human cargo down to one cubic meter?
Like this. It's BACON! |

techzer0
IDLE GUNS
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 06:05:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Zeba
Originally by: Dirk Magnum And how pray tell do you "package" human cargo down to one cubic meter?
Like this.

Yep... that works ------------
Originally by: CCP Mitnal It's great being a puppetmaster 
|

Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 06:06:00 -
[48]
Meep.
|

Orion Eridanus
Dark Nova Crisis Chain of Chaos
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 07:29:00 -
[49]
Thats not Government issued clothing, I'm turning you into your superiors, and is that in the barracks too? If it is WTF, they just seem to let you west coast Marines get all the nice stuff.
Originally by: Paulo Damarr That is a most Excellent Drake fitting, you are lucky to have survived.
|

techzer0
IDLE GUNS
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 07:31:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Orion Eridanus Thats not Government issued clothing, I'm turning you into your superiors, and is that in the barracks too? If it is WTF, they just seem to let you west coast Marines get all the nice stuff.
I'm on the east coast in the army and people would call my barracks "nice" 
It's still an f-ing barracks people  ------------
Originally by: CCP Mitnal It's great being a puppetmaster 
|

Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 07:38:00 -
[51]
Originally by: techzer0
Originally by: Orion Eridanus Thats not Government issued clothing, I'm turning you into your superiors, and is that in the barracks too? If it is WTF, they just seem to let you west coast Marines get all the nice stuff.
I'm on the east coast in the army and people would call my barracks "nice" 
It's still an f-ing barracks people 
What the crap are these posts referring to? I can't find any barracks pictures ITT. tbh the only active duty barracks I've ever stayed in was Olson Hall at Benning, which technically aren't really barracks. They do have a mean*****roach problem in March-April though.
|

Orion Eridanus
Dark Nova Crisis Chain of Chaos
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 07:42:00 -
[52]
The barracks we got put in when we came back from Afghanistan where condemnd and were due to be deomlished a month after we got back. Meanwhile the wingers were living in 2 man rooms by themselves.
Originally by: Paulo Damarr That is a most Excellent Drake fitting, you are lucky to have survived.
|

Orion Eridanus
Dark Nova Crisis Chain of Chaos
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 07:44:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Dirk Magnum
What the crap are these posts referring to? I can't find any barracks pictures ITT. tbh the only active duty barracks I've ever stayed in was Olson Hall at Benning, which technically aren't really barracks. They do have a mean*****roach problem in March-April though.
Believe it or not some barracks actually have drywall now, and seeing the drywall in the pics made me think he was in his barracks.
Originally by: Paulo Damarr That is a most Excellent Drake fitting, you are lucky to have survived.
|

MotherMoon
Huang Yinglong FOUNDATI0N
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 07:53:00 -
[54]
Originally by: An Anarchyyt After all, what woman could say no to this hunk o' man?
is that surfin?
|

techzer0
IDLE GUNS
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 07:59:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Orion Eridanus Believe it or not some barracks actually have drywall now, and seeing the drywall in the pics made me think he was in his barracks.
That'd be where I live. Actually every place I've lived in the last 4 years not counting training places like Benning and Gordon in Georgia... or tents 
Heh.. how much have we derailed this thread?  ------------
Originally by: CCP Mitnal It's great being a puppetmaster 
|

Ryan Scouse'UK
omen. Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 08:21:00 -
[56]
I thought goons dont kick people - only add to the masses? For 1 or for All |

techzer0
IDLE GUNS
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 08:23:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Ryan Scouse'UK I thought goons dont kick people - only add to the masses?
But it's surfin... wouldn't you kick him?  ------------
Originally by: CCP Mitnal It's great being a puppetmaster 
|

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Minmatar Sebiestor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 08:28:00 -
[58]
Edited by: Surfin''s PlunderBunny on 21/04/2008 08:29:39
Originally by: MotherMoon
Originally by: An Anarchyyt After all, what woman could say no to this hunk o' man?
is that surfin?
Yeah, that's me 
Not my gothiest, but I'll get more and better pics up now that I don't have the USMC badgering me about my life off duty 
*Edit: Planning to get my face pierced 
() () (â;..;)â (")(") |

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Minmatar Sebiestor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 08:32:00 -
[59]
And this thread has not been derailed... it's simply moved in a new direction 
() () (â;..;)â (")(") |

Bellum Eternus
Gallente Death of Virtue Sex Panthers
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 08:52:00 -
[60]
Originally by: An Anarchyyt After all, what woman could say no to this hunk o' man?
That's not goth, that's ***.
Bellum Eternus
[Vid] L E G E N D A R Y [Vid] L E G E N D A R Y I I |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |