| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Kaworu Tabris
Caldari
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 18:02:00 -
[1]
So I found myself running around empire space last night, and found my system freezing on me when loading a gate. "Great" I think, "time to die at a gate camp . . ."
Oh how wrong I was.
http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=evelagku4.jpg
  
Now mind you, I laughed quite a bit over it. I honestly still find it funny. Humor aside though, this is *precisely* the stuff that CCP is trying to rid the game of (well, not the message . . . just the junk). This little prank puts a load on the server which hurts us all.
Please be mindful folks. That's all I ask for 
|

SpaceSavage
Shinra Shinra Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 18:03:00 -
[2]
You should be perma-banned. _______________
|

Winterblink
Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 18:04:00 -
[3]
Cute. :)
|

Wet Ferret
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 18:05:00 -
[4]
Does that say "Lag" in cursive or what?
But, yeah. These forums seriously need some indicator that the post has ended and the sig has started.
|

Koro Kar'Amarr
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 18:06:00 -
[5]
It says gal, hes looking at it from the wrong side.
|

Kaworu Tabris
Caldari
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 18:09:00 -
[6]
Yes, it's "Lag" in cursive.
I can't even fathom how long that took to get it right like that. I'm honestly curious what CCPs take on this joke would be . . .
|

GrEy FoX2t7
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 18:13:00 -
[7]
Link for the lazy
http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=evelagku4.jpg
|

Erotic Irony
0bsession
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 18:15:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Erotic Irony on 21/04/2008 18:15:51
Originally by: SpaceSavage You should be perma-banned.
this.
its a rick roll, don't waste time clicking ___ Eve Players are not very smart. Support Killmail Overhaul
|

Koro Kar'Amarr
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 18:22:00 -
[9]
That is slightly more than a rickroll.
it deserves a slap. 
|

Lord Evangelian
Gallente The White Mantle
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 18:35:00 -
[10]
Originally by: GrEy FoX2t7 Link for the lazy
http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=evelagku4.jpg
YOU BROKE MY COMPUTER...BAN THIS PUNK, lol --------------------
The White Mantle |

Erunamane
Damage Control Inc
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 19:06:00 -
[11]
I just had one of those laggy laughs (pun intended) that start after a few seconds.
Thanks for the little story 
|

Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 19:13:00 -
[12]
Originally by: GrEy FoX2t7 Link for the lazy
http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=evelagku4.jpg
You ******
Fortunately Mozilla lets you close that site after about a minute without having to restart the application.
|

GrEy FoX2t7
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 19:33:00 -
[13]
Grey Fox2t7 approves of the forum breakage
"never gonna give you up"
PS holding down the enter key is your FRIEND
|

Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 19:34:00 -
[14]
If you hold it down for about a minute
|

Sniper Wolf18
Gallente A Pretty Pony Princess
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 19:36:00 -
[15]
Sniper wolf18 slaps the rickroller
Oh and its not that bad i remember someone (def not me ) jetted out 300 shuttles on an undock ramp, absolutely mayhem until a GM came along and spoiled the fun :(
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |