| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Charles Zenith
|
Posted - 2003.06.13 14:04:00 -
[1]
Why.. tell me why CCP has remove zoom options from Adv. Market Info???
|

Letifer Deus
|
Posted - 2003.06.13 14:33:00 -
[2]
I second that motion...
I am the OG PIIIIIMP |

Svenstaro
|
Posted - 2003.06.13 15:03:00 -
[3]
Yep CCP... PLEASE give the zoom and the move option back ______________________________________________
A ball rolls around a corner and tills over... ______________________________________________ |

Molly
|
Posted - 2003.06.13 15:04:00 -
[4]
Hi,
yep. I second that too.
And remove the blur stuff please.
And give us volume information in show info window of trade goods please.
Bye... ---
"Molly > funny thing is, if they warn me for attacking in 1.0, why does a GM wish me luck doing so? Jash Illian > perverse sense of humor? Molly > lol Jash Illian > honestly tho, because he prolly doesn't know bships" |

Sabdual
|
Posted - 2003.06.13 15:51:00 -
[5]
Agree.
|

Gauguin
|
Posted - 2003.06.13 16:37:00 -
[6]
Has to be a mistake...
Please bring the zoom back!
|

Devias
|
Posted - 2003.06.13 16:45:00 -
[7]
I agree, I just logged on to ***** about this exact topic and saw everyone else already had.
Metropolis Region is now a big, colorful, and completely unusable blob of unreadable circles. My current position doesn't even show up.
And what's with the solar system view? How do you tell which exact station is sellling the exact item you want to buy? Abstract and non-abstract views just show huge blobs without showing any difference in what stations carry what.
One step forward, two steps back...
---- The only thing I like more than pie is having more pie than I'd like. |

Radzz
|
Posted - 2003.06.13 17:24:00 -
[8]
I agree.
The single large scale makes it very difficult to make out any market details.
|

Devias
|
Posted - 2003.06.13 17:43:00 -
[9]
I just gave the new market display a real honest effort, and am sad to report I was unsuccessful.
At first it might seem to be a little pain-in-the-ass cosmetic change, but:
Those people who lowball a whole region with 1 isk orders on every item now give us a huge red blob display on the whole region for demand. It's impossible to pick through those lowball orders because the whole map is one big red blur.
Your "You are Here" circle is now a little red circle that is the same color as the red demand blurs. When red demand blurs overlap, their transparency seems to stack, blotting your red position circle.
Floating your mouse over regions now displays their system or station name, regardless if they are currently buying or selling. Every system is now "hot" under your mouse, unlike the old market where that was another way to filter out buy/sell orders in densely packed regions. So it's a complete pixel hunt to find out which vague blur happens to be buying or selling.
Connection lines are even more difficult to see.
Until this gets fixed, there's gonna be a hell of alot of wasted time travelling from constellation to constellation. I was used to going from Region to Region to get an idea of market conditions and figuring out trade routes. Now I have to do the same thing, only intra-region, because of this filtering problem.
Of course I also have a ton of trading to do this weekend, and it's now fubar'ed.
---- The only thing I like more than pie is having more pie than I'd like. |

Li'l Mol
|
Posted - 2003.06.13 18:47:00 -
[10]
ill bump this one..give us back our zoom buttons... but thanks for the quick bar..thats genius :) ______________
'When all your wishes are granted... Many of your dreams will be destroyed...' ____________________________ |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |