| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Arushia
Nova Labs Empire Research
|
Posted - 2008.04.25 01:57:00 -
[1]
ME 10 PE 6
Minimum bid 2 billion Minimum bid increment 50 million
Ends 2008-05-01 00:00
15 minute sniper rule.
No reserve.
Located in Gallente high-sec near Oursulaert.
|

Thartan
|
Posted - 2008.04.25 13:50:00 -
[2]
2b
|

ArmaX
Critical Analysis R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2008.04.25 13:54:00 -
[3]
2.5b |

Corporati Capitalis
Tollan Technologies
|
Posted - 2008.04.25 16:37:00 -
[4]
2.55b
|

Thartan
|
Posted - 2008.04.25 22:26:00 -
[5]
4b buyout offer
|

Arushia
Nova Labs Empire Research
|
Posted - 2008.04.27 20:41:00 -
[6]
Still open.
Not accepting buyout offers at this time.
|

ArmaX
Critical Analysis R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2008.04.27 20:52:00 -
[7]
2.6B |

ChittyChitty BangBang
|
Posted - 2008.04.28 01:58:00 -
[8]
2.65b
|

Skydive
Blitzkrieg Boyz
|
Posted - 2008.04.30 18:39:00 -
[9]
3b
|

Thartan
|
Posted - 2008.04.30 19:06:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Thartan on 30/04/2008 19:07:16 3.5b
|

Skydive
Blitzkrieg Boyz
|
Posted - 2008.04.30 19:12:00 -
[11]
3,7b
|

Thartan
|
Posted - 2008.04.30 21:34:00 -
[12]
4b
|

Thartan
|
Posted - 2008.05.01 00:02:00 -
[13]
i win , please set contract asap
|

Arushia
Nova Labs Empire Research
|
Posted - 2008.05.01 01:50:00 -
[14]
I see that Thartan's post was edited slightly after the cutoff time. As I was not online at the time i do not know what the previous contents of his post were. Does anyone wish to contest him as winner.
This is NOT a request for more bids, bidding is closed. Contract will be set if there are no objections within 1 day.
|

Jinx Barker
GFB Scientific
|
Posted - 2008.05.01 02:03:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Arushia I see that Thartan's post was edited slightly after the cutoff time. As I was not online at the time i do not know what the previous contents of his post were. Does anyone wish to contest him as winner.
This is NOT a request for more bids, bidding is closed. Contract will be set if there are no objections within 1 day.
I don't give a Donkey's hoof one way or another... but, since you, I think, really want to know what was his original bid was....
Here you go: http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/0805/auction.png
That be 100 Mill for Barker's Investigative Services please. 
|

Arushia
Nova Labs Empire Research
|
Posted - 2008.05.01 02:38:00 -
[16]
Edited by: Arushia on 01/05/2008 02:39:19
Quote:
I don't give a Donkey's hoof one way or another... but, since you, I think, really want to know what was his original bid was....
Here you go: http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/0805/auction.png
That be 100 Mill for Barker's Investigative Services please. 
The matetr is now resolved, thank you Jinx and Eve-Search. You serious about the 100mil?
|

Jinx Barker
GFB Scientific
|
Posted - 2008.05.01 04:38:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Arushia The matetr is now resolved, thank you Jinx and Eve-Search. You serious about the 100mil?
He he he... naww I don't care. Just in the next 12 months find a few noobs and spend the ISK to keep them in EVE - money best spent!
|

Artmedis Valben
Gallente Lobster of Babel
|
Posted - 2008.05.01 17:41:00 -
[18]
I'd say Thartan wins at 4bil, or if he won't stand by the highest bid when the auction ended, lowering it by 150mil 3 minutes after cutoff time, then the second highest bid should be considered the winning bid.
Rather underhanded by Thartan...
Just my two cents Selling: PERFECT PRINTS + RESEARCH |

Tommy Meow
|
Posted - 2008.05.01 17:58:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Artmedis Valben I'd say Thartan wins at 4bil, or if he won't stand by the highest bid when the auction ended, lowering it by 150mil 3 minutes after cutoff time, then the second highest bid should be considered the winning bid.
Rather underhanded by Thartan...
Just my two cents
I agree, it is kinda low, and by 150 Mill? LOL already paying 4 billion isk, that was not honorable at all.
|

Danari
Viper Squad Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.05.02 09:45:00 -
[20]
And that is why sniper rules should be much longer than 15 minutes. I ran one at 24 hours and there were no last minute shenanigans. |

Skydive
Blitzkrieg Boyz
|
Posted - 2008.05.02 17:44:00 -
[21]
well i would be still in if the other guy refuses to pay |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |