| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

The Reclaimer
|
Posted - 2004.04.28 03:42:00 -
[1]
I really have to appoligize. PA is right, and I can only assume that there has been miscommunication. I will look into it asap.
|

The Reclaimer
|
Posted - 2004.04.28 03:59:00 -
[2]
Can someone post a contact for the PA who is online whom we can speak with right now about this matter.
|

The Reclaimer
|
Posted - 2004.04.28 04:52:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Marlene Shian
Originally by: Gyrn Fzirth Edited by: Gyrn Fzirth on 28/04/2004 02:19:31 Edited by: Gyrn Fzirth on 28/04/2004 01:20:21 Edited by: Gyrn Fzirth on 28/04/2004 01:20:00
<removed quote from a pilot of ATUK, which is no longer affiliated with the Curse Alliance>
posted in this thread "CA needs to kick the pirate base within their ranks"
ATUK may be gone from Curse Alliance, but several others within their ranks are known to pirate. I suspect contacting their higher-ups might get some results, and I wish you luck.
Dont you have corp1 in your ranks?
LOL, NO!
|

The Reclaimer
|
Posted - 2004.04.28 16:34:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Absurd
Originally by: The Reclaimer Can someone post a contact for the PA who is online whom we can speak with right now about this matter.
I have a feeling that The Reclamer is getting a bit worried that his little alliance will get yet another war on its hand, and we all know that CA wont be for much longer in its present form since they are suffering heavy losses every single day and are prevented to function fully within their own regions.
So Reclaimer please feel free to negotiate with your soon to be attacker all you want, its only prolonging the enevitable, wich is the death of your alliance.
How about you take your suggestions and assumptions and shove them up your ass? I was one of the only senior members on at that time, so, without knowing whom to contact ASSUMED I would have to deal with it.
Since you feel the need to post as an alt due to not haveing the stones to do it with a real character it says volumes about your character or lack there of.
|

The Reclaimer
|
Posted - 2004.04.28 16:41:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Teelmaster That CA constitution isn't worth the webspace it was put on at this point. In fact, it was only created to "officially" give up pirating, although it never really was. CA wouldnt give a rat's ass about PA if they didn't already have enough on their plate. Their balls are getting a crunch and now they act like they care, but actions speak a lot louder than words. I'm surprised it has lasted more than a week. Those CFS NAP's lasted about 2 days.
Good thing you are a respected person, lest ppl wouldnt believe you.
|

The Reclaimer
|
Posted - 2004.04.28 19:14:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Teelmaster
Quote: Good thing you are a respected person, lest ppl wouldnt believe you.
Yeah, good thing i wasnt one of the founders of CA or wasn't a council member for 6 months or else i wouldnt know anything.
What's even better is your mathmatical skills. Somehow you were a council member for 6 months, yet only in Sinister for 3 months. And, FYI, you were not a council member, you just thought you were. Leyla nad Raidek were the two allowed per corp for Sinister.
But then again, why confuse facts with your ignorance.
|

The Reclaimer
|
Posted - 2004.04.28 20:18:00 -
[7]
Well, I hate to see ppl who are poorly informed make the rest of us look bad.
|
| |
|