| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Vince Snetterton
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
4
|
Posted - 2012.03.05 01:33:00 -
[1] - Quote
My main on one of my accounts is fast approaching the ability to run L4's with a good R&D corp. I will be fleeting him with a R&D char on another account to grind standings. This R&D char has the skills for good datacore farning, so I want this R&D char to move to a 5.0 standing quickly.
What is the fastest progression: L3 Security or L4 security missions? Naturally, L4's give a larger bump/mission, but given the speed I can complete L3's, I am not sure which is better. |

Vince Snetterton
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
4
|
Posted - 2012.03.05 01:46:00 -
[2] - Quote
Vince Snetterton wrote:My main on one of my accounts is fast approaching the ability to run L4's with a good R&D corp. I will be fleeting him with a R&D char on another account to grind standings. This R&D char has the skills for good datacore farning, so I want this R&D char to move to a 5.0 standing quickly.
What is the fastest progression: L3 Security or L4 security missions? Naturally, L4's give a larger bump/mission, but given the speed I can complete L3's, I am not sure which is better.
Sorry, wrong thread. I wanted this in missions/complexes. |

Aggressive Nutmeg
123
|
Posted - 2012.03.05 02:02:00 -
[3] - Quote
I'm guessing you'd be better off sticking with L3s if you can't blitz L4s yet and your only goal is to grind standings. Never make eye contact with someone while eating a banana. |

Vince Snetterton
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
4
|
Posted - 2012.03.05 02:11:00 -
[4] - Quote
Aggressive Nutmeg wrote:I'm guessing you'd be better off sticking with L3s if you can't blitz L4s yet and your only goal is to grind standings.
Sorry, I was not clear. The ratting char is quite capable in L4's, but was fast approaching the 5.0 standings with the particular corp to run L4's. |

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
427
|
Posted - 2012.03.05 08:00:00 -
[5] - Quote
It'll help if you tell us if you have an expensive fitted missioning ship, and where you currently are running with it. this is a signature |

Qin Shi Huang
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
24
|
Posted - 2012.03.05 12:57:00 -
[6] - Quote
Vince Snetterton wrote:Aggressive Nutmeg wrote:I'm guessing you'd be better off sticking with L3s if you can't blitz L4s yet and your only goal is to grind standings. Sorry, I was not clear. The ratting char is quite capable in L4's, but was fast approaching the 5.0 standings with the particular corp to run L4's.
Depends on what corp it is and if you plan to grind standings for more R&D corps in same faction. If the corp has a storyline agent/mission agent in same system it's faster to blitz for storyline missions as some of them give a huge corp increase i.e. either blitz lvl 3 combat missions or use a fast hauler in a distribution mission hub. It's was dumbed down after the removal of agent quality, so it can be done in a couple of hours now.
|

Vince Snetterton
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
5
|
Posted - 2012.03.05 15:37:00 -
[7] - Quote
Misanth wrote:It'll help if you tell us if you have an expensive fitted missioning ship, and where you currently are running with it.
Thanks. I fly an x-type/officer fit Mach. When my char is online I will look you up so we can fleet together and we can grind missions together.
It is much easier to find me in a crowded system if we are fleeted together. Maybe you could bring along some friends in Catalysts and Tornado's so we can run these missions faster.
Much thanks for your support. |

Vince Snetterton
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
5
|
Posted - 2012.03.05 15:39:00 -
[8] - Quote
Qin Shi Huang wrote:Vince Snetterton wrote:Aggressive Nutmeg wrote:I'm guessing you'd be better off sticking with L3s if you can't blitz L4s yet and your only goal is to grind standings. Sorry, I was not clear. The ratting char is quite capable in L4's, but was fast approaching the 5.0 standings with the particular corp to run L4's. Depends on what corp it is and if you plan to grind standings for more R&D corps in same faction. If the corp has a storyline agent/mission agent in same system it's faster to blitz for storyline missions as some of them give a huge corp increase i.e. either blitz lvl 3 combat missions or use a fast hauler in a distribution mission hub. It's was dumbed down after the removal of agent quality, so it can be done in a couple of hours now.
Thanks. I will have to investigate the probability of getting storylines with the same corp. I do know that the L3's have been giving me non-corp related storylines, and have been passing on them. Maybe the L4's have a better storyline agent nearby. |

Qin Shi Huang
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
26
|
Posted - 2012.03.05 17:36:00 -
[9] - Quote
Vince Snetterton wrote:Qin Shi Huang wrote:Vince Snetterton wrote:Aggressive Nutmeg wrote:I'm guessing you'd be better off sticking with L3s if you can't blitz L4s yet and your only goal is to grind standings. Sorry, I was not clear. The ratting char is quite capable in L4's, but was fast approaching the 5.0 standings with the particular corp to run L4's. Depends on what corp it is and if you plan to grind standings for more R&D corps in same faction. If the corp has a storyline agent/mission agent in same system it's faster to blitz for storyline missions as some of them give a huge corp increase i.e. either blitz lvl 3 combat missions or use a fast hauler in a distribution mission hub. It's was dumbed down after the removal of agent quality, so it can be done in a couple of hours now. Thanks. I will have to investigate the probability of getting storylines with the same corp. I do know that the L3's have been giving me non-corp related storylines, and have been passing on them. Maybe the L4's have a better storyline agent nearby.
It's the same storyline agents for all levels. Look them up in Agent Finder and make sure to finish the 16th mission in a system where you have a storyline agent
|

StonerPhReaK
Nasgul Collective Cascade Imminent
35
|
Posted - 2012.03.06 16:36:00 -
[10] - Quote
Do the sisters ARC for a good boost of standings of your choice at the end. |

Kumq uat
Guiding Hand Social Club Dystopia Alliance
95
|
Posted - 2012.03.06 17:29:00 -
[11] - Quote
Vince Snetterton wrote:Misanth wrote:It'll help if you tell us if you have an expensive fitted missioning ship, and where you currently are running with it. Thanks. I fly an x-type/officer fit Mach. When my char is online I will look you up so we can fleet together and we can grind missions together. It is much easier to find me in a crowded system if we are fleeted together. Maybe you could bring along some friends in Catalysts and Tornado's so we can run these missions faster. Much thanks for your support.
This made me giggle. Good show sir. |

Ahrieman
Parsec Flux
86
|
Posted - 2012.03.06 19:54:00 -
[12] - Quote
I hear the best way to get standings boosts while doing missions is to put as many plexes as you can fit into you Mach. Also, an all officer fitted Mach will give you better standings increases when you turn your mission in. GL! Sig tanking is the new black |

Hugh Knight
Knysna Grim Reapers
1
|
Posted - 2012.03.08 07:13:00 -
[13] - Quote
Always knew all these bad ass pirates are actually a bunch of care bears at heart  |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |