| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Nakazatou
Amarr Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2008.05.14 19:49:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Nakazatou on 14/05/2008 19:50:36 I'm for sale .
I have 22M skill points .
Amarr spec pvp char . I'm ready to train for capital ships . I have 7.1M SP in gunnery and 7.4M SP in spaceship command . I have positive wallet .
Skillsheet
Implants
Standings1 , Standings2
NoKillRights
LV5 skills :
Drones
Scout Drone Operation
Electronics
Energy Systems Operation
Engineering
Gunnery
Large Energy Turret
Medium Energy Turret
Motion Prediction
Rapid Firing
Sharpshooter
Small Energy Turret
Trajectory Analysis
Weapon Upgrades
Leadership
Hull Upgrades
Mechanic
Repair Systems
Evasive Maneuvering
Navigation
Warp Drive Operation
Cybernetics
Science
Advanced Spaceship Command
Amarr Battleship
Amarr Cruiser
Amarr Frigate
Battlecruisers
Spaceship Command
Asking price : 6B Sniper Rule : 15min
SexyPinkyBunny will recieve the ISK .
If you have any questions feel free to contact me , Nakazatou .
|

Nakazatou
Amarr Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2008.05.14 19:49:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Nakazatou on 14/05/2008 19:50:36 I'm for sale .
I have 22M skill points .
Amarr spec pvp char . I'm ready to train for capital ships . I have 7.1M SP in gunnery and 7.4M SP in spaceship command . I have positive wallet .
Skillsheet
Implants
Standings1 , Standings2
NoKillRights
LV5 skills :
Drones
Scout Drone Operation
Electronics
Energy Systems Operation
Engineering
Gunnery
Large Energy Turret
Medium Energy Turret
Motion Prediction
Rapid Firing
Sharpshooter
Small Energy Turret
Trajectory Analysis
Weapon Upgrades
Leadership
Hull Upgrades
Mechanic
Repair Systems
Evasive Maneuvering
Navigation
Warp Drive Operation
Cybernetics
Science
Advanced Spaceship Command
Amarr Battleship
Amarr Cruiser
Amarr Frigate
Battlecruisers
Spaceship Command
Asking price : 6B Sniper Rule : 15min
SexyPinkyBunny will recieve the ISK .
If you have any questions feel free to contact me , Nakazatou .
|

SexyPinkyBunny
|
Posted - 2008.05.14 19:50:00 -
[3]
I shall recieve the ISK .
|

SexyPinkyBunny
|
Posted - 2008.05.14 19:50:00 -
[4]
I shall recieve the ISK .
|

General Bezelbub
Caldari
|
Posted - 2008.05.14 20:19:00 -
[5]
Edited by: General Bezelbub on 14/05/2008 20:19:45 Interested in trade for 22mil thanatos pilot?
|

Nakazatou
Amarr Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2008.05.14 20:22:00 -
[6]
Thank you for the offer but no . Only ISK .
|

Boz Well
|
Posted - 2008.05.14 21:03:00 -
[7]
Very nice char, but wow @ price.
Best of luck.
|

Nakazatou
Amarr Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2008.05.15 08:42:00 -
[8]
Thanks Boz Well .
If someone have cash to pay for the char right away I can back down in price a little .
|

IONZ
Gallente the united
|
Posted - 2008.05.15 08:51:00 -
[9]
4 bil bo
|

Nakazatou
Amarr Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2008.05.15 09:12:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Nakazatou on 15/05/2008 09:16:04
Thank you for the offer IONZ but i can't accept it's too low .
|

IONZ
Gallente the united
|
Posted - 2008.05.15 14:02:00 -
[11]
online now convo me
|

Nakazatou
Amarr Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2008.05.15 14:31:00 -
[12]
seems that apikeys are down again 
|

Miss Fiery
Amarr StrikerCorp Otaku Invasion
|
Posted - 2008.05.15 15:07:00 -
[13]
would you consider a trade for this toon http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=771304
|

Nakazatou
Amarr Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2008.05.15 15:12:00 -
[14]
here's ineve link :
http://ineve.net/skills/character.php?charID=NzE2MzUyMTc5
Miss Fiery as I said couple posts before only cash no trading 
|

June Yamamoto
|
Posted - 2008.05.15 15:34:00 -
[15]
5B b/o offer accepted, smooth and fast transaction, superb
|

FaithMan
|
Posted - 2008.05.15 15:42:00 -
[16]
This is Nakazatou .
This char recieved the isk .
Transaction finished , Naka sold , good buyer , thank you all for your bids .
Topic closed .
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |