| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Gibmundur
Celestial Apocalypse Insurgency
|
Posted - 2008.05.28 09:33:00 -
[31]
I always thought Felysta and Lilian were the same person 
gl hobos you were a great corp in insrg kibb |

Cippalippus Primus
A.N.A.R.C.H.I.C.A Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2008.05.28 09:35:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Waagaa Ktlehr Edited by: Waagaa Ktlehr on 28/05/2008 06:45:47
Originally by: Algey
Originally by: Chip2k3 Not sure whether we are "allowed" to post, but i'd also like to pass on my thanks and best wishes. all of us from the original 304 campaign know how much FUN it was, in fact probably my best time in eve which will struggle to be topped. I've flown with all of you at one point and wish you guys all the best in the future.
and remember guys, call targets A ----> Z 
304 was an absolute blast, I loved every minute of it. Damned if I know why I support calling A - Z though (I blame CVA).
Good luck Insurgency, and I hope things work under the new leadership.
I believe in being an equal opportunity ass hole. Sorting should be alternated between a->z, z->a, by range, by type and last but not least by ship type! "Let's slice their Ravens out of this tight formation, yeah baby!"
Bought another character for sniping because your name starts with A, B, or C crew checking in. -clp
|

Orosinii
Celestial Apocalypse Insurgency
|
Posted - 2008.05.28 09:53:00 -
[33]
Quote: Not sure whether we are "allowed" to post, but i'd also like to pass on my thanks and best wishes. all of us from the original 304 campaign know how much FUN it was, in fact probably my best time in eve which will struggle to be topped
Agreed. Will miss you guys.
|

shanda captison
The Littlest Hobos
|
Posted - 2008.05.28 10:02:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Elisa Day So, where to does the hobos wander now? 
o/ Elisa
Personally mission running but I think we'll just hang around empire for bit and do corpy stuff before finding a new home.
Originally by: Algey
Originally by: Chip2k3 Not sure whether we are "allowed" to post, but i'd also like to pass on my thanks and best wishes. all of us from the original 304 campaign know how much FUN it was, in fact probably my best time in eve which will struggle to be topped. I've flown with all of you at one point and wish you guys all the best in the future.
and remember guys, call targets A ----> Z 
304 was an absolute blast, I loved every minute of it. Damned if I know why I support calling A - Z though (I blame CVA).
I still dont understand why you fly scorps in fights A...A...Algey.  Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed dimensions of 400x120 pixels -Sahwoolo Etoophie ([email protected]) |

Butter Dog
The Littlest Hobos
|
Posted - 2008.05.28 10:22:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Olavane Riftsnake Biggest fun I had in my eve life was when we pew pew each other in providence, before UK/CVA war escaleted, good old times.
So.... give bins!
We enjoyed it too, and Madison was our favourite corp, with all our favourite people.
As for our next move, we're in formal talks with CVA regarding pledging our alliegance to the Holy Empire.
That, or... the guy from Majesta Empire (who laughed in our special emo thread) might find his alliance has mail... soonÖ

----------
|

darth solo
Celestial Apocalypse Insurgency
|
Posted - 2008.05.28 11:18:00 -
[36]
he aint gonna get booted for saying goodbye to friends.. dont be silly.
luck Hobos... jimmysav ill put up a pos and let u shoot it while i rep it back up, yay.
d solo.
|

Supay
The Littlest Hobos
|
Posted - 2008.05.28 17:39:00 -
[37]
Edited by: Supay on 28/05/2008 17:46:29 Yes, thank you, Insurgency. While my girlfriend may have meant my EVE life has become far less over the last year, I've had a lot of fun whenever the shooting started.
Good luck with your future. .
|

prefectro
Haven Front
|
Posted - 2008.05.28 20:24:00 -
[38]
Good luck Hobos. IMHO, The key thing you provided to INSRG was the demand for excellence (ie T2 Turrets). I always felt that this is what seperated us from our enemies and was instrumental in overcoming the odds. Wherever you guys go I have no doubt you will be a great asset for that alliane.
- Former INSRG member
|

The Cursed
Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.05.28 21:58:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Felysta Sandorn Just wanted to open this up again briefly:
Originally by: "Butter Dog" Well, its no secret that my corp has decided to leave.
We held a vote and the 'stay in INSRG' option recieved zero votes so we had to do something about it, for the sake of our unity as a corp. Each CEO in INSRG is ultimately responsible to his or her members and their enjoyment of the game. We held that vote before C4 was appointed leader so the decision to leave wasn't effected by him personally, though I guess it probably hastened our decision.
We're a small corporation but we've contributed a lot to the alliance since we joined last September. Its fair to say we punched above our weight considering we're only 20 RL players. We're happy with our KB stats, EU TZ capital ship contribution, logisitcs etc that we've run for the alliance and we walk away with a sense of pride in our accomplishments as a small corporation in a much larger alliance (although it wasnt that large when we joined).
Where INSRG goes without Darth at the helm I'm not sure. He was the glue which held INSRG together imo. There are two mindsets in INSRG leadership - one which is longer-term thinking and more goal/objective focused, and another which is 'we just want to play counter strike in space'. The latter mindset is more dominant now, and we as a corp need a bit more than that to be totally happy.
WEDIE had some great times in INSRG, we particularly enjoyed the fight for 304, but all good things must come to an end and it feels the right time to move on to a fresh challenge.
I'm not sure I'd say INSRG is in total failure cascade, but its definately changing and where that ends up who knows. GL.
From my end at least, you may be the littlest hobos, you're you have by far been one of the biggest contributers to Insurgency in the past. You're a great bunch of guys, and I hope our paths meet again.
I wanted to post this here as we have no portal with which to communicate any more, and I'll probably get booted from CELES for saying this, but I'll miss you all (especially Butter)...
Good luck in the future, I'll try and get some of you in game! 
If you get booted its probly for the best TBH Beer em Good!!!!!!
|

Sgt Napalm
Synergy Evolved Daisho Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.05.28 22:35:00 -
[40]
Think of all the bins

|

Illaria
M. Corp Mostly Harmless
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 07:09:00 -
[41]
Butter and Lilan formed the 'local' backbone of INSRG tbqh (though Butter sometimes got a bit emo bitter about us blobbing them). Hobos leaving makes me a sad panda for the local chat of the North. 
|

Malken
Celestial Apocalypse Insurgency
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 07:34:00 -
[42]
Originally by: The Cursed
If you get booted its probly for the best TBH
wts reading comprehension 101 for your newly aquired character
Originally by: darth solo he aint gonna get booted for saying goodbye to friends.. dont be silly.
d solo.
|

shanda captison
The Littlest Hobos
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 07:50:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Sgt Napalm Think of all the bins

Welp, Napalm is in our thread!
<3 <3 Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed dimensions of 400x120 pixels -Sahwoolo Etoophie ([email protected]) |

Lilan Kahn
The Littlest Hobos
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 10:24:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Illaria Butter and Lilan formed the 'local' backbone of INSRG tbqh (though Butter sometimes got a bit emo bitter about us blobbing them). Hobos leaving makes me a sad panda for the local chat of the North. 
course i am so damn good at ignoreing orders of "OMG DONT TALK IN LOCAL LOLZ"
oh and here is a link not sure if i got around to splater it in to local
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smE-uIljiGo
"Bringing Content to you 1 round of ammo at a time" |

djCobra
Eve Radio Corporation
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 12:36:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Lilan Kahn
Originally by: Illaria Butter and Lilan formed the 'local' backbone of INSRG tbqh (though Butter sometimes got a bit emo bitter about us blobbing them). Hobos leaving makes me a sad panda for the local chat of the North. 
course i am so damn good at ignoreing orders of "OMG DONT TALK IN LOCAL LOLZ"
oh and here is a link not sure if i got around to splater it in to local
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smE-uIljiGo
oh thanks for the tip not were i would usually find a good tip ... but got some of his songs now muhahah 
|

Lilan Kahn
The Littlest Hobos
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 14:39:00 -
[46]
haha glad my drivel was of use to some one
"Bringing Content to you 1 round of ammo at a time" |

Butter Dog
The Littlest Hobos
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 14:46:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Lilan Kahn haha glad my drivel was of use to some one
oh god, shut up and action the wardecs, I'm getting really emo
----------
|

Amith Silvermoon
The Littlest Hobos
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 14:55:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Butter Dog
Originally by: Lilan Kahn haha glad my drivel was of use to some one
oh god, shut up and action the wardecs, I'm getting even more emo!
Fixed it for you
Also thank you for the kind words ----------
Everyday Combat - A Littlest Hobos Movie |

steamy
The Littlest Hobos
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 15:22:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Illaria Butter and Lilan formed the 'local' backbone of INSRG tbqh (though Butter sometimes got a bit emo bitter about us blobbing them). Hobos leaving makes me a sad panda for the local chat of the North. 
Butter emo? what have you been drinking? he is always steady, calm and relaxed. we all know that ;-)
|

Lady Lulu
Celestial Apocalypse Insurgency
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 16:00:00 -
[50]
BYE BENDERS
I'll miss arguing with Lilan and Emo Dog.
Fely really is the ultimate emo.
|

Lilan Kahn
The Littlest Hobos
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 16:56:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Lady Lulu BYE BENDERS
I'll miss arguing with Lilan and Emo Dog.
Fely really is the ultimate emo.
you have only seen butter on good days.
on bad days hes emoness rips apart alliances
"Bringing Content to you 1 round of ammo at a time" |

Mistress Suffering
Einherjar Rising Cry Havoc.
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 17:14:00 -
[52]
Haha, Hobos always make my eyes bleed when I read local, but they're cool to have at your side.
Have fun guys!
|

Nefteus
Lyrus Associates
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 17:37:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Lilan Kahn
you have only seen butter on good days.
on bad days hes emoness rips apart alliances
You gotta admit, he's got talent. 
|

Butter Dog
The Littlest Hobos
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 17:43:00 -
[54]
Originally by: Lilan Kahn
Originally by: Lady Lulu BYE BENDERS
I'll miss arguing with Lilan and Emo Dog.
Fely really is the ultimate emo.
you have only seen butter on good days.
on bad days hes emoness rips apart alliances
I was, by sheer co-incidence, listening to My Chemical Romance when I read about my emo status... I lol'd
----------
|

X Saint
Madison Industrial Co. Brutally Clever Empire
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 17:52:00 -
[55]
wow, Einherjar Rising, hobos and madic in the same thread!
Is it a sign?
:) Good to see you guys!
X Saint
|

Lilan Kahn
The Littlest Hobos
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 18:14:00 -
[56]
Quote: 2008.05.29 18:09 The Littlest Hobos has declared war on Majesta Empire. After 24 hours fighting can legally occur between those involved.
gusse thats what we are gonna do until FW starts
"Bringing Content to you 1 round of ammo at a time" |

Butter Dog
The Littlest Hobos
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 18:24:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Lilan Kahn
Quote: 2008.05.29 18:09 The Littlest Hobos has declared war on Majesta Empire. After 24 hours fighting can legally occur between those involved.
gusse thats what we are gonna do until FW starts
Well, about bloody time.
Now to tear everyone away from Age of Conan.... hmmm... 
----------
|

Sperrzone
Stardust Heavy Industries Majesta Empire
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 20:07:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Lilan Kahn Edited by: Lilan Kahn on 29/05/2008 18:41:40
Originally by: Kay Han

Quote: 2008.05.29 18:09 The Littlest Hobos has declared war on Majesta Empire. After 24 hours fighting can legally occur between those involved.
gusse thats what we are gonna do until FW starts
Uhmmm finally a reason to go back to Empire :D let¦s have some fun 
|

Gelvitron
Einherjar Rising Cry Havoc.
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 23:53:00 -
[59]
So many familiar names. Glad to see ya all kicking around. GL with new direction and have fun.
Gelv
|

Sgt Napalm
Synergy Evolved Daisho Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.05.30 04:27:00 -
[60]
Corp and alliance tickets change easily. Friendship sticks around.
If e-wife Griel is still out there <3
Sarge Out
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |