| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Suzy Reed
|
Posted - 2004.05.05 12:43:00 -
[1]
I thought these bp's were at the market? How come I only can find the basic one. Anyone know where I should search?
|

iNFERNi
|
Posted - 2004.05.05 13:49:00 -
[2]
As far as I know, these are not ingame yet.
___________________
|

Sofitia Mourtos
|
Posted - 2004.05.05 13:53:00 -
[3]
faq top 100 or something:
the bp is ingame - its just rare(tm)... Its not avail from npc's it was R&D test-run-handouts..
---------------------------------------- Buying Co-processor II bpo |

Ray McCormack
|
Posted - 2004.05.06 01:53:00 -
[4]
I've known quite a few people interested in getting their hands on this in anticipation for the Expander II BPO being realeased. It'll be worth quite a bit then, seeing as the tech II item will require the tech I item.
But I suppose CCP will 'fix' this when manufacturers start complaining they can't get the tech I items, even though there are quite a few bpos for it out there, and the fact that NPC corps sell the module.
| The BIG Lottery | The BIG Deal | 777764 | |

Caeli Maren
|
Posted - 2004.05.06 16:04:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Ray McCormack But I suppose CCP will 'fix' this when manufacturers start complaining they can't get the tech I items, even though there are quite a few bpos for it out there, and the fact that NPC corps sell the module.
There are already several tech 2 modules that have been out for a while now that don't have tech 1 bpos. Most of the energized membrane 2s for example.
|

FZappa
|
Posted - 2004.05.08 10:20:00 -
[6]
the stages for the release of this bp will probably go like this :
1)ccp nerfs all tech1 expanders (remember the co-processor nerf ?) . 2)ccp releases tech2 expander. 3)give or take 2 weeks , ccp releases expander 1 bpo to the market . -------------------------
|

Naal Morno
|
Posted - 2004.05.15 11:20:00 -
[7]
I doubt they will release Expander I to market as this will majorily P. off people who got it as R&F agents test run. I would be. Plus, since this is very widely available module for quite a modest price, there will certainly be no shortage of these to make T2 items.
Your Heavy Neutron Blaster II perfectly strikes Serpentis Chief Sentinel, wrecking for 660.4 damage.
|

skitszo
|
Posted - 2004.05.21 01:45:00 -
[8]
If this BPO is so common then why is there no one willing to sell me a BPC?
and does this still get handed out or this one of those missed it things?
|

McFly
|
Posted - 2004.05.21 05:42:00 -
[9]
Originally by: skitszo If this BPO is so common then why is there no one willing to sell me a BPC?
and does this still get handed out or this one of those missed it things?
The Cargo Expander I BPO is not 'common'... very few have it. I would say then 6 prolly have it... and that is still a number thats prolly to high.
But I really don't know.. but for months I have seen the WTB's for this BPO.. afaik they never got their copies. 
|

Skelator
|
Posted - 2004.05.22 02:42:00 -
[10]
Originally by: McFly
Originally by: skitszo If this BPO is so common then why is there no one willing to sell me a BPC?
and does this still get handed out or this one of those missed it things?
The Cargo Expander I BPO is not 'common'... very few have it. I would say then 6 prolly have it... and that is still a number thats prolly to high.
But I really don't know.. but for months I have seen the WTB's for this BPO.. afaik they never got their copies. 
LOL these are almost as rare as the miner II's were. If these corporations have them they are being foolish in not flooding the market at a hefty profit like they did with the miner II's
Just my 2@
They have us Surrounded again.. the Poor Bastards |

Kendrick
|
Posted - 2004.05.23 15:41:00 -
[11]
Originally by: McFly
The Cargo Expander I BPO is not 'common'... very few have it. I would say then 6 prolly have it... and that is still a number thats prolly to high.
Aside from my BPO, I only know of 1 other, but that's not to say there couldn't be 6.
Originally by: Skelator
LOL these are almost as rare as the miner II's were. If these corporations have them they are being foolish in not flooding the market at a hefty profit like they did with the miner II's
Just my 2@
I dunno, I make a pretty hefty profit. I'm just not ruining my sales by selling bpcs dirt cheap. ---------------------------------------------
Kendrick CEO, Galactic Manufacturing |

Recruit
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 01:17:00 -
[12]
The smartest thing a corp. can do is not flood the market. Supply and demand, my friends...
|

Plasmatique
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 20:56:00 -
[13]
I saw a 300 run bpc on escrow in Nonni yesterday....18 million
..................................... Proud Owner of a Navy Issue Raven
|

KingsGambit
|
Posted - 2004.05.26 06:24:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Naal Morno I doubt they will release Expander I to market as this will majorily P. off people who got it as R&F agents test run.
I hope CCP do release it, and think it's unfair that it isn't already in-game, along with all the other Tech I BPOs (Shield Boost Amp, Cap Recharger I, etc) that some select few have, but none others can get. It is not very fair on newer players who didn't start playing Eve when it was beta. Fair enough older players have a little something extra, but they already have contol of 0.0 space, enough isk to buy every BPO in the game twice over, mobile refineries coming out in shiva to help them make more, Tech II BPOs that need lvl 5 skills to research new players don't have, etc. The whole point of the market is for items that should be available to all. The fact that they're not is a problem, not a good thing.
-------------
BYOC Crow Interceptor Deals |

Helmut 314
|
Posted - 2004.05.27 11:25:00 -
[15]
All tech I BPO:s should be available for purchase. The situation with Expander I is really ridiculous. If CCP doesnt want to give out BPO:s of an item, then let only NPC corps sell the objects in question.
___________________________________
Trying is the first step of failure - Homer J Simpson |

Odaroff
|
Posted - 2004.05.29 11:20:00 -
[16]
NPC corps do sell them.
Expanded Cargohold I modules are all over the freaking place, costing between 150 and 300k each, which is not abd for an item that gives you 18% more cargo space, especially when it is compounded.
|

Naal Morno
|
Posted - 2004.05.31 07:25:00 -
[17]
1. Cargo Expander I will probably be never released to NPC market as it would be just like releasing any other T2 BPO to NPCs, something that would raise hell from that BPO owners (it was relased as R&D agents reward).
2. Statement about T2 items requiring T1 item to manufacture is not entirely true. It might seem like it but in case of 10MN AB II is not... That print doesn't require 10MN AB I as a ingredient... Your Heavy Neutron Blaster II perfectly strikes Serpentis Chief Sentinel, wrecking for 660.4 damage.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |