| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Nariana Verex
Oberon Incorporated Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2008.06.03 13:44:00 -
[31]
I heard that CCP is redoing all animations and sound effects... eventually. 2010 at the soonest?
An Apocalypse with Sensor Boosters and Megabeams/Tachyons is offensive to both the eyes -and- the ears.
Formations? Signed on that. One thing I loved about Sins of a Solar Empire and Homeworld was the formation thing. :)
Do the right thing. Don't leave shuttles in space. |

Kilhu Emmek
Redshift Industrial
|
Posted - 2008.06.03 14:05:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Rodj Blake The last time I heard, fleet formations were scheduled for sometime in 2005.
This. I even have a pic around somewhere (maybe, I may have deleted it) of the different formations and the UI etc., etc.)
Hi, Rodj. --
|

Forum Fanatic
|
Posted - 2008.06.03 14:10:00 -
[33]
CCP misrepresenting game content? Failing to deliver promises? Surely not ! 
|

Alz Shado
Ever Flow
|
Posted - 2008.06.03 16:54:00 -
[34]
Formations would be nice.
Visible waypoint markers would be even nicer.
Multi-system patrol paths (with loopback) would be awesome.
A tactical HUD? Why wait for Ambulation to put stuff in that's already been around since Planetside?
//// ---------=== []= ---------=== \\\\ Rifter(RedBad)
"Kill a man one is a murderer; kill a million, a conqueror; kill them all, a God." -- Jean Rostand |

Lithel
Rionnag Alba
|
Posted - 2008.06.03 18:17:00 -
[35]
Originally by: cal nereus
Very true. Both trailers have show-cased very attractive abilities that are not possible in-game. This can be misleading.
What? Having all your gang mates align towards some target and fly towards it doesn't work in-game? What are you smoking? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
|

cal nereus
Perkone
|
Posted - 2008.06.03 20:27:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Lithel
Originally by: cal nereus
Very true. Both trailers have show-cased very attractive abilities that are not possible in-game. This can be misleading.
What? Having all your gang mates align towards some target and fly towards it doesn't work in-game? What are you smoking?
Mostly nitrogen and oxygen, which I hear can be poisonous.
You know I wasn't referring to aligning. 
I just think that the trailer makes Eve look more like other games than it really is. There are multiplayer space games with formations, but Eve isn't one of them. And as cool looking as damaging a station with a suicide Nyx is, I can't think of a good method of implementing it in actual gameplay. So long as the viewer understands the trailer does not represent the game, but simply exists to expound upon an entertaining story using Eve graphics, then it's acceptable. I have a feeling many viewers won't see it that way. ---
Skills |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |