| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Garrack
|
Posted - 2004.05.10 02:14:00 -
[1]
Whats this I hear about unlimited BPCs turning into max bpcs? And what does it mean by "max"? Is there a specific number?
|

Dawn Queen
|
Posted - 2004.05.10 10:49:00 -
[2]
there have been talk quite some time that the old unlimited bp copies are going to be turned into "max"-run copies, latest deadline i have heard is with the shiva patch. max run is the maximum number of times you can use the bp copy before it is depleated, 15 for ships, 1500 for ammo. it varies from item group to item group.
|

Garrack
|
Posted - 2004.05.10 11:03:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Garrack on 10/05/2004 11:04:55 I'm sorry, but that would -really- suck. I really hope they reconsider their position on that. I mean how many people have spent how much money on such things over time?
|

magickangaroo
|
Posted - 2004.05.12 12:57:00 -
[4]
like to add my voice here too. i could have bought 1500 run copies of all teh cruise missles for the price i paid for the bpo of a thunderbolt ....
pleaes dont change it i wanna start a collection
magick
|

Kalast Raven
|
Posted - 2004.05.12 13:39:00 -
[5]
they might as well get rid of those old relics. most of the 'Unlimited' bpc's are woefully unresearched anyway. -------
K. Raven
|

Turin
|
Posted - 2004.05.12 16:56:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Kalast Raven they might as well get rid of those old relics. most of the 'Unlimited' bpc's are woefully unresearched anyway.
Ah, no thanks. Id like to keep my almost unresearched unlimited thorax bp. Thanks for trying to make that choice for me though. I appriciate it.
|

Garrack
|
Posted - 2004.05.13 19:47:00 -
[7]
This is another one of those situations where I wish the developers would speak up and let us know what they're thinking.
Lots of people out there right now are picking these things up for many millions apiece...
- will they just stop making new ones and let the existing ones exist? - will they whack existing ones, screwing us all over? - some other solution?
What? Do tell.
|

Righteous Fury
|
Posted - 2004.05.13 20:00:00 -
[8]
I'd like to keep my unlimited run ME76 Devastator cruise missile BPC, thanks.
|

Talenram
|
Posted - 2004.05.14 03:45:00 -
[9]
From what I've read it's not a situation of making no more blueprint originals and nuking all of those that exist at the moment as many of you seem to think. What I have infered is that in the beginning you could make copies that had unlimited runs or something. Or you could find them. I'm not sure. But it seems to be copies, which are unresearchable (thus the comment that they're practically worthless), not originals which can be researched, that are at hand here. It is these which CCP will be taking down a notch.
|

Garrack
|
Posted - 2004.05.14 13:36:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Talenram From what I've read it's not a situation of making no more blueprint originals and nuking all of those that exist at the moment as many of you seem to think. What I have infered is that in the beginning you could make copies that had unlimited runs or something. Or you could find them. I'm not sure. But it seems to be copies, which are unresearchable (thus the comment that they're practically worthless), not originals which can be researched, that are at hand here. It is these which CCP will be taking down a notch.
We're not talking about originals, we're talking about unlimited run copies.
|

Brobro
|
Posted - 2004.05.15 00:07:00 -
[11]
Can't happen soon enough. Unlimited bpc's where an abomination to start with, when the only copy you could make was an unlimted one. CCP fixed it. Now lets fix the abominations that got spawned from this bad idea.
|

Naal Morno
|
Posted - 2004.05.15 11:10:00 -
[12]
It is loooooong overdue.
As BPCs deal I would love this change. Your Heavy Neutron Blaster II perfectly strikes Serpentis Chief Sentinel, wrecking for 660.4 damage.
|

Falbala
|
Posted - 2004.05.15 11:18:00 -
[13]
I am all for it, I have only an unlimited me 0 Maulus BPC to lose but... look around you... we are out of lab slots! So maybe CCP should fix the labs issue first before making us need more labs?
|

Anssett
|
Posted - 2004.05.15 11:35:00 -
[14]
This from Market Forum
|

Righteous Fury
|
Posted - 2004.05.15 15:21:00 -
[15]
I honestly dont understand why there's even a debate about it anymore. You can't create new unlimited bpcs, and the ones out there are rare and not well researched (for the most part anyway). Unlimited bpcs go for bpo prices, I don't see how they affect the bluepring copying business at all (and yes, I regularly sell bpcs on trade/escrow).
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |