| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Goktar illiat
Cutting Edge Incorporated RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.06.11 13:00:00 -
[1]
Heya
We're doing some betting about the 08 soccer championship at work and i've made this excel sheet with all the bets.
http://eve-files.com/dl/163409 (tips.xls packed down with Rar)
What i need made is a formula that when i enter the correct value for a played game in colon B(results) checks the "bets" for each match and makes the box green or red if right or wrong. Perhaps even calculates how many rights or wrongs people have etc...
I'd be happy to pay 200m isk if someone can do this. (pls eve mail or write here if you wanna do it :) )
Thanks |

Jean Havoc
|
Posted - 2008.06.11 13:25:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Jean Havoc on 11/06/2008 13:26:21 I wanted to ask if this is what you had in mind?
http://www.briggs-squared.com/test/tips.zip
let me know and I will finish it later if it is.
|

Chainsaw Plankton
IDLE GUNS IDLE EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.06.11 13:30:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Goktar illiat Heya
We're doing some betting about the 08 soccer championship at work and i've made this excel sheet with all the bets.
http://eve-files.com/dl/163409 (tips.xls packed down with Rar)
What i need made is a formula that when i enter the correct value for a played game in colon B(results) checks the "bets" for each match and makes the box green or red if right or wrong. Perhaps even calculates how many rights or wrongs people have etc...
I'd be happy to pay 200m isk if someone can do this. (pls eve mail or write here if you wanna do it :) )
Thanks
Unlucky!!!!
how do you decide who gets to be colon b?
|

Blue Binary
Polychoron
|
Posted - 2008.06.11 13:44:00 -
[4]
You mean like this?
If so, then it's very easy to do yourself. It's called Conditional Formatting. Save yourself 200m for doing a 5 minute job...
|

Jean Havoc
|
Posted - 2008.06.11 16:39:00 -
[5]
Hehe, I used the conditional formatting. 
I just wanted to know if that is what he had in mind. If it was, I was just going to tell him how. That was way to simple for 200 mil, I would feel guilty for taking it.
|

Goktar illiat
Cutting Edge Incorporated RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.06.11 18:10:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Jean Havoc Edited by: Jean Havoc on 11/06/2008 13:26:21 I wanted to ask if this is what you had in mind?
http://www.briggs-squared.com/test/tips.zip
let me know and I will finish it later if it is.
exactly 
Sending the isk and are expecting it atleast tomorrow ? 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |