| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Audrea
Veto. Academy Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2008.06.16 00:49:00 -
[1]
I have a very strange problem with my overview display:
It appears the Black rise stargates simply dont appear on the overview! first when I was about to jump in, only the final destination gate did not, so I did it through right click.. thought to myself, must have desyched or some weird bug.
Then, once I am in - ALL the gates disappeared from overview!
I started running extensive tests, backing up cache etc...
Eventually I found out the cause: It seems when I go to Overview filters and then States tab, and tick on "Pilot has high standing" ALL gates appear normally on overview!
But this is unacceptable, that means in engagement, friendly forces not in gang show up on my overview....
Anyone experienced this strange bug? is there a way around?
|

Burt Gummer
Tribal Liberation Force
|
Posted - 2008.06.16 01:06:00 -
[2]
I have the same problem, but I have to have "Pilot has neutral standing" on in order to show the gates.
|

Audrea
Veto. Academy Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2008.06.16 01:28:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Audrea on 16/06/2008 01:27:52
Originally by: Burt Gummer I have the same problem, but I have to have "Pilot has neutral standing" on in order to show the gates.
Interesting. I recall that probblem with ALL gates, years ago during empire wars, when I wanted to remove all neutrals from overview.
Are you saying this affects only the Black Rise gates? (In your case)
Can we get some CCP comments please?
|

DubanFP
Four Rings Souls of Vengeance
|
Posted - 2008.06.16 02:11:00 -
[4]
Edited by: DubanFP on 16/06/2008 02:13:30
Originally by: Audrea
Originally by: Burt Gummer I have the same problem, but I have to have "Pilot has neutral standing" on in order to show the gates.
Interesting. I recall that probblem with ALL gates, years ago during empire wars, when I wanted to remove all neutrals from overview.
Are you saying this affects only the Black Rise gates? (In your case)
Can we get some CCP comments please?
I remember this bug. They probebly overlooked the fact that the stargates belong to the militia corps. My guess is it's the same bug showing it's face again. The old overview bug was probebly just covered up rather then actually fixed. Now the old bug could be interacting with the new militia standings in a way the patch never really covered. It makes sense. They probebly couldn't have forseen the new circumstances at the time. _______________
ReiAyanami> We bring you tidings of AARRRRRRRRR |

Audrea
Veto. Academy Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2008.06.16 02:23:00 -
[5]
Originally by: DubanFP Edited by: DubanFP on 16/06/2008 02:19:40
Originally by: Audrea
Originally by: Burt Gummer I have the same problem, but I have to have "Pilot has neutral standing" on in order to show the gates.
Interesting. I recall that probblem with ALL gates, years ago during empire wars, when I wanted to remove all neutrals from overview.
Are you saying this affects only the Black Rise gates? (In your case)
Can we get some CCP comments please?
I remember this bug. They probebly overlooked the fact that the stargates belong to the militia corps. My guess is it's the same bug showing it's face again. The old overview bug was probebly just covered up rather then the underlieing problem fixed. Now the old bug could be interacting with the new militia standings in a way the patch never really covered. It makes sense.
Really it probebly seemed like a good idea at the time considering the grief the playerbase must have given them about it. Looks like it's biting them in the ass now . Of course I could be entirely wrong on this.
How did you figure that stargates belong to militias?  although it would explain the bug, we cant see such info/relationship ingame, not to my knowledge at least.
|

DubanFP
Four Rings Souls of Vengeance
|
Posted - 2008.06.16 02:32:00 -
[6]
Edited by: DubanFP on 16/06/2008 02:32:53
Originally by: Audrea
How did you figure that stargates belong to militias?  although it would explain the bug, we cant see such info/relationship ingame, not to my knowledge at least.
Like I said it's just speculation. However the thing is if it really is just black rise stargates then there has to be something unique to their attributes that causes it. Standings are almost definately involved in one way or another that causes it to be filtered out of the overview. It just seems unlikely that it could NOT have to do with the new factions/militas. Still, it's all just speculation in the end. _______________
ReiAyanami> We bring you tidings of AARRRRRRRRR |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |