| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Rupert Khanid
|
Posted - 2008.06.22 21:41:00 -
[1]
Im selling myself. IĈm a 24 mil skill point character. I can fly Amarr Battleships (LVL5), Amarr HACS, Amarr and Gallente Recons and the Absolution Command Ship. I can also use Tech 2 Large Beam lasers. The Character has been used for PVP and has not done any missions and has no loyalty points.
Please see skills/attributes hereà.. Skills
IĈm currently training Command Ships LVL 2.
I currently have no bounty on my head and no kill rights. There is 11 million ISK in my wallet. My current Location is JITA.
My Sec status is -5.09
I will pay transfer fee.
Looking for 6.5 Billion ISK but will consider other offers
Please send ISK to Galdat Frear
|

Rupert Khanid
|
Posted - 2008.06.22 21:41:00 -
[2]
Im selling myself. IĈm a 24 mil skill point character. I can fly Amarr Battleships (LVL5), Amarr HACS, Amarr and Gallente Recons and the Absolution Command Ship. I can also use Tech 2 Large Beam lasers. The Character has been used for PVP and has not done any missions and has no loyalty points.
Please see skills/attributes hereà.. Skills
IĈm currently training Command Ships LVL 2.
I currently have no bounty on my head and no kill rights. There is 11 million ISK in my wallet. My current Location is JITA.
My Sec status is -5.09
I will pay transfer fee.
Looking for 6.5 Billion ISK but will consider other offers
Please send ISK to Galdat Frear
|

Galdat Frear
The Wild Hunt Pure.
|
Posted - 2008.06.22 21:43:00 -
[3]
I will be receiving ISK.
|

Galdat Frear
The Wild Hunt Pure.
|
Posted - 2008.06.22 21:43:00 -
[4]
I will be receiving ISK.
|

Del Girl
Ad Astra Vexillum Hydra Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.06.23 07:55:00 -
[5]
Cheeky offer, but i will offer 5.5bn Buy Out. Purely cos of the sec status.
Del
|

Rupert Khanid
|
Posted - 2008.06.23 21:22:00 -
[6]
Looking for slightly more :)
|

NRGsting
|
Posted - 2008.06.25 11:03:00 -
[7]
6 bil
|

Rupert Khanid
|
Posted - 2008.06.25 17:06:00 -
[8]
Offer from NRGsting, of 6 Billion, accepted.
|

Rupert Khanid
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 18:58:00 -
[9]
NRGsting has withdrawn his offer. I am still for sale.
|

Autras Ando
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 21:13:00 -
[10]
4bil is all i can offer for your pvp God. But I can pay right away.
|

Gogo Moto
|
Posted - 2008.06.28 05:21:00 -
[11]
I offer you 5B but i need a few days to organize the ISK.
|

Rupert Khanid
|
Posted - 2008.06.28 09:02:00 -
[12]
thanks for the bids, but i would like more than 5 bil.
|

Gogo Moto
|
Posted - 2008.06.28 16:54:00 -
[13]
bidding 5.5 B
|

Qorf
|
Posted - 2008.06.28 23:19:00 -
[14]
I'm a character on the account that would receive the char if i win the auction. I am an alternate character of Gogo Moto. I repeat the bid of 5.8 Billion.
|

NeedMoarIsk
|
Posted - 2008.06.29 14:11:00 -
[15]
6.5 bil buyout. |

Qorf
|
Posted - 2008.06.29 19:11:00 -
[16]
6 billion buyout, isk ready |

Rupert Khanid
|
Posted - 2008.06.29 20:48:00 -
[17]
offer from Qorf of 6 billion accepted |

Qorf
|
Posted - 2008.06.29 21:13:00 -
[18]
I payed 6 billion to Galdat Frear
|

Galdat Frear
The Wild Hunt Pure.
|
Posted - 2008.06.29 21:27:00 -
[19]
Rupert Khanid transferred to your account... enjoy. I will send you an eve mail as well once the game lets me.
|

Qorf
|
Posted - 2008.06.29 21:39:00 -
[20]
received Rupert, thanks
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |