| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Monkeys D
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.14 03:17:00 -
[1] - Quote
First off, please donGÇÖt spam me because you want members. Please take a little time to read what I am looking for and honestly evaluate if your corp fits with that. If it doesnGÇÖt then good luck to you and your corp, but please donGÇÖt waste my time and yours. If it does then I would enjoy hearing from you and talking about it.
As the title says, I am looking for something different. More than just a different corp, I want a home. I want a place to hang out with friends and joke and bs with. I am hoping to find what I only found in one place ever, (yes this is an alt, my actual characters and api to be furnished to those who are worthy, I just donGÇÖt want my main spammed) a place that friends get together on comms just to hang out, whether they are in game or not. A place where we help each other and my character skills can be put to use. A place that we can have fun with, regardless of what we are doing in the game. Again itGÇÖs something that many promise but so few achieve.
Why am I looking for a new home? Because so much was promised by a corp and it doesnGÇÖt fulfill or even come close to those promises or expectations. Yes they have many that have been around for a while, but most are inactive. Much of the leadership is gone and needed things donGÇÖt get done in a timely manner. Most of the active people are off doing their own thing. There is very little done together, and comms are non existent. Then some have attitudes that are inexcusable. I want a respectful, respectable group to fly with. If I wanted to fly solo I would be in an NPC corp or playing a game offline somewhere. Then a deaf ear is turned as I wanted to see where I can help the corp and strengthen it and help it grow.
Here is what I am looking for:
1. ACTIVE English speaking voice comms are a must. I have TS and vent. I can get others if needed. I understand family limiting it at times, but I donGÇÖt want TS to be a ghost town. I want comms that are respectful of other members, active, even when not doing things together. I have found itGÇÖs the best way to build camaraderie; something that simply using text in game doesnGÇÖt do nearly as well.
2. Established corperation. Yes you might have dreams of grandeur with a new corp, but sadly so many fail, even with the best of intentions and ideas. I prefer a corp older than a year with a large amount of members being there for at least that long. I prefer a corp more than a few years old though, again with many members being there that long.
3. Industrial player friendly. I do PVP, when needed or when I want to, but my strength is industry and I enjoy it. I want a corp that understands this and that it takes both aspects to make a corp work and be succesful. I do have a couple characters that have strong PVP skills, but currently itGÇÖs not something I enjoy doing all the time. This may change down the road as I venture into it more.
4. Solid player base. I donGÇÖt want to be the highest SP character in the corp.
I am a multifaceted, multi account player. Here is what I bring and can offer:
1. A team based focus and desire to help and use my skills to help out the corp, other members or whatever is needed.
2. Fully self sufficient. I donGÇÖt like having to rely or depend on others for things that I should be taking care of myself. In fact I prefer to help and provide support vs use it.
3. Full max boost rorquals and orcas. Yes I have 2 of each.
4. JF and freighters
5. Large manufacturing abilities.
6. Thanny and Moros (own the thanny ready for a moros)
7. Solid Ewar character with recon 5 and cald BS 5
8. Command ship and below Amaar, Mini and Gallente PVP focused character. Also tier 3 Amaar all with full T2 fit.
9. Average SP of my characters is about 30 million, several closer to 40 million.
10. Some of my characters are my own from the ground up. Some have been purchased though the years I have played eve. All api will be revealed as I understand security needs (one reason for enjoying being self sufficient)
11. I primarily play from 0600 -1100 eve time some days, and from 1100-2000 eve time other days. Weekends are spotty as are evenings as that is family or work time. However I am active, like to be active and participate in forums also.
If you think your corp meets what I am looking for, please explain why. I will be evaluating your corp as much as you evaluate me. I hate looking for a home and hope to find one to stay with for a long time. Again I am looking for something different and unique. I want a corp with a high level of camaraderie and friendship. Very little drama, mature, with predominantly older players. Life has too much junk to have bs in game where we are trying to relax and have fun. A corp that understands R/L (many say it and donGÇÖt) I have seen an example of a wonderful corp, and that is what I am hoping to find again. One that built friendships that they actually would meet in R/L at times. A place to call home for a long long time.
Thanks.
|

Hukuc
BANG BROTHERS The Jagged Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.14 03:26:00 -
[2] - Quote
Wow that was alot to read :)
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=919492#post919492
This is what we offer if you interested let me know, if you more indutry based contact me i can hook you up with a industry corp ceo from our alliance.
Thank you,
Nick |

Monkeys D
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.14 03:30:00 -
[3] - Quote
Hukuc wrote:Wow that was alot to read :)
I know its alot, and I debated it. However its how serious i take the search and i want to be upfront with what I want and hope to find, and what I can bring and contribute to the corp (I barely touched on that aspect)
I will certainly give you a look though :D |

Monkeys D
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.14 06:58:00 -
[4] - Quote
I prefer a corp with 30+ Members not just characters in the corp. I want to know actual numbers of people around. |

Monkeys D
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.14 13:48:00 -
[5] - Quote
Gotten a few inquiries in game and would like to hear more. |

Simon07
Black Hole Drifters The 99 Percent
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.14 13:58:00 -
[6] - Quote
Well, at least you know how to properly write.
Best of luck on your corp hunt. |

Monkeys D
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.14 20:41:00 -
[7] - Quote
giving this a daily bump |

Monkeys D
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.15 15:38:00 -
[8] - Quote
still looking to meet potential corps and to see how i could help out and fit in. Even if your corp doesn't meet every aspect, but comes close, especially in the friendship and activity levels, and realistic goals, let me know.
I'm also in game for a good chunk of the next couple days. Please be patient if you mail or convo me as I may be moving things around. |

Pony Tail
Martyr's Vengence Test Alliance Please Ignore
2
|
Posted - 2012.03.15 18:23:00 -
[9] - Quote
k. First off, most of our corp has been playing eve together for a year plus, we also play other games for ***** and giggles. Mumble is used and required.
- Always deployed some where with logistic support to move ships and gear in combat area - Mumble - Always fleets up, Cap and Sub Cap - You will need a sense of humor - Ship replacement program in place at alliance level - Forms with fleet ops - API Required - Pub Free - 0.0 Corp/Alliance - Corp owned Station
Channel: MV Publord Lounge or Contact Pony Tail
we believe in a laid back eve, its funner that way |

AetomHaert Mother
Star Frontiers Ignore This.
7
|
Posted - 2012.03.16 12:55:00 -
[10] - Quote
We could use a pilot like you. Ship replacement, corp ships for ops, organized logistics so you dont have to worry about all of it. Our main focus is us TZ but we are active around the clock. We do blackops, run multiple fleet comps and strategies for a varied group of adversaries ranging from the next door neighbors ******** stepchild to seasoned veteran corps and FCs. We are currently living in curse, so no drama 0.0 sov style bs, just good ol fashion blowing things up. We have plenty of patia
We have in corp fcs in all time zones, leadership that have vision and candor, and logisticians who run our logistics. Heck we even got one of those bomb suit hurt locker guys in our corp.
Recruitment thread is here:https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=7025&find=unread Killboard is here:http://starfrontiers.eve-kill.net/ In game public channel is: Star Frontiers
Check us out and see what you think.javascript:if (typeof posting=='undefined'||posting!=true) {posting=true;__doPostBack('forum$ctl00$PostReply','');} |

Monkeys D
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.05.04 09:45:00 -
[11] - Quote
bumping this back up as I am back looking again |

Monkeys D
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
2
|
Posted - 2012.05.07 06:44:00 -
[12] - Quote
had a few contact me but still interested in hearing from others and seeing how I could fit into and help your corp. |

ShadowMech73
Combat Monkey Brigade
0
|
Posted - 2012.05.07 17:29:00 -
[13] - Quote
Take a look at my corp. It may be what you are looking for. Close knit bunch of friends gaming to game with each other. |

Zomgnomnom
Royal Black Watch Highlanders RISE of LEGION
2
|
Posted - 2012.05.07 22:09:00 -
[14] - Quote
What a wall of text! I like it.
I think we really could be a good fit for you. We are a medium sized corp who like to blow things up. Ships, Roids, and each others egos in drunken gate camps at 3am :P We like to think we aren't just building a corp here but a community.
Lets address your points here.
1. Very active alliance TS with numerous corporations in chat. There are 24 people in TS at the time of this post :D
2. We've been around for over 2 years and have no intention of going away anytime soon :D History and Details will be on the website which I've linked at the end of this post.
3. We mine, build, mission, research, invent, run reaction pos's etc etc. The CEO is a huge carebear. He will happily talk to you about PI until you want to go shoot something with ME :P
4. We're medium sized!
Plenty more to talk about if your interested. Here's my highlight bullet point boring schpeil. If it looks appealing, give me a shout or join our Public channel.
Royal Black Watch Highlanders Public Channel: RBWH Chat
Recruitment Status: Seeking qualified pilots. Feel free to visit our public channel to meet and get to know us.
Who we areGǪ Royal Black Watch Highlanders is based upon mutual respect, and trust. We exist solely to have fun and enjoy our time in EVE together. Every game has guilds, corporations, clans, etc. In all of them there has always been a common theme: "Do things our way if you join us". We believe that the most important function of any game organization is to help enable you, the members, to have FUN.
With the above being said it is important to keep in mind that we are a 0.0 corporation with a focus on both PVP and Industry. As such, while we do not require members to join roams or other "ops", all members are expected to be willing and able to PVP at any time they are active in 0.0 to defend our assets and our home area. Regional defense is not optional. Pilots are also expected to have fleet-standard fitted ships on hand if they are capable of flying them.
What we offer:. GÇóRegular PVP Roams GÇóShort blue list GÇóNBSI GÇóT1 & T2 Production GÇóCapital Ship Manufacturing & Discounts GÇóAlliance Ship Replacement Program GÇóMature Members GÇóRorqual/Orca Supported Mining Ops GÇóManufacture, Trade, Hauling, Research, Invention, Copying GÇóCorporate owned research facilities GÇóJump clone services GÇóPrivate TeamSpeak 3 server GÇóMature and experanced leadership. GÇóProven durability.
What we're looking for: GÇóPlayers interested in a fun, friendly environment GÇóMotivated team players GÇóAbility to fly a shield tanked BC (or training for it) in PVP is required. GÇóAbility to fly a bomber or other T2 frigate (or training for it) is required. GÇóFC Experience and/or Blackops capability a plus. GÇóMiners & Manufacturers are welcome as long as they are willing to join in PVP operations when in 0.0. GÇóAll pilots must be willing to train Cyno 4. (Alts for this are fine) GÇóPilots must be willing to provide limited api keys for any and all of their EVE accounts.
What do we do:
GÇóBlack OPS roams (thus the requirement to be able to at least fly a bomber GÇóCap Drops when we find decent targets GÇóAHAC and Nanohac gangs GÇóBC Roams GÇóSuper-Happy-Fun-Day frig, destroyer and T1 industrial roams GÇóLogistics arm is 2nd to none. GÇóExploration ops and Wormhole Raids GÇóWhen in empire we do incursion ops and level 4 mission gangs GÇóPaid Orca and Rorqual supported mining ops in empire and null sec.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=86228 http://blackwatch.wikidot.com/index
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |