| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Trickydeuce
|
Posted - 2008.07.03 23:20:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Trickydeuce on 03/07/2008 23:26:11 Hello Mates,
My current owner told me today, pretty abbrasively I might add, that I had 3 days to get out of his hangar. I am a good faithful pod pilot with many redeming qualities.
Beyond just my 21 mill sp's, I can fly HICs, HACs, AFs, and Logistics ships. My SP to Skill ratio is 229kk : 1. Not to shabby if I do say so myself. I have most of hybrid gunnery skills handled and missing very few. 33 of my 92 skills are at lvl 5. My roles have been droped and I will be available for account transfer in 24 hrs.
I will come with a fitted mega and not much else as an asset. At least I get some clothes on my back instead of being helpless when you take me on board.
My ineve account was updated today and here is the link for your consideration: Skills Ineve
Please remember this is a sale and not an auction. The price for me is 4 billion isk.
I will have a positive wallet balance, No kill rights and a pretty decent name if I do say so myself.
Of course I will pay the transfer fee.
Please make your offer here on this forum and not in game. Morn Judith will be recieving the isk.
edited to change recieving character.
|

Morn Judith
Caldari
|
Posted - 2008.07.03 23:27:00 -
[2]
I will be receiving the isk for Trickydeuce.
Quote: Bah, Eve>women. Heck, I left my wife for eve. Well, that and because she had a boyfriend.
|

ibunton
|
Posted - 2008.07.04 01:32:00 -
[3]
hi,i can offer 4bil b/o ,but i'm a freshman here ,lol,can you tell me when will you in game ?i want to know some details of transfer. ty
|

Quellcrist Kovach
|
Posted - 2008.07.04 01:44:00 -
[4]
I can match ibunton's offer if things don't work out.
|

Carfive
|
Posted - 2008.07.04 09:50:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Carfive on 04/07/2008 10:11:47 nvm
|

Morn Judith
Caldari
|
Posted - 2008.07.04 22:35:00 -
[6]
I received the Isk from Quellchrist Kovac and transfered Trickydeuce to him. Sale is over as of this post.
Quote: Bah, Eve>women. Heck, I left my wife for eve. Well, that and because she had a boyfriend.
|

Quellcrist Kovach
|
Posted - 2008.07.04 22:37:00 -
[7]
Character Transfered
Quick and easy
She'll have a good home.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |