| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 .. 274 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 20 post(s) |

Tinja Soikutsu
Orbital Horizons University GALACTIC UNI0N
47
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 08:37:00 -
[3961] - Quote
wha? wait... I got ninja'd again? DAMN! |

Kenneth O'Hara
Remus Exploration Outfitters
55
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 14:49:00 -
[3962] - Quote
@Tinja
No one knows that I'm really a woman. It makes me smile. Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas. ~Isaac Clarke |

Terram alWathani
Ragnarok Rising Sspectre
33
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 18:19:00 -
[3963] - Quote
Sweet, I'm just a shave and a jester's hat away from being that Magic card with the sweet artwork for Halloween |

BoSau Hotim
319
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:11:00 -
[3964] - Quote
Ahh yesss.. i will make Queen Amidala sign the treaty... Oh wait... wrong universe... I'm not a carebear...-áI'm a SPACEBARBIE! |

Darth Gustav
Interwebs Cooter Explosion Fatal Ascension
1275
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:12:00 -
[3965] - Quote
Oh! A snowcone! He who trolls trolls best when he who is trolled trolls the troller. -Darth Gustav's Axiom |

Caveman Dan
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:28:00 -
[3966] - Quote
"You Spin Me Right-round baby, Right-round!" |

Ohanka
Aggressive Narcissists SpaceMonkey's Alliance
183
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:29:00 -
[3967] - Quote
"I will **** that goat" |

Darth Gustav
Interwebs Cooter Explosion Fatal Ascension
1279
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:31:00 -
[3968] - Quote
I think I'm going to need a sledgehammer... He who trolls trolls best when he who is trolled trolls the troller. -Darth Gustav's Axiom |

Ohanka
Aggressive Narcissists SpaceMonkey's Alliance
183
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:33:00 -
[3969] - Quote
"I really gotta fix the gravity generator on this ship" |

BoSau Hotim
326
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:35:00 -
[3970] - Quote
It's SPACE monkey... NOT FACE moneky... *&$%# noob I'm not a carebear...-áI'm a SPACEBARBIE! |

Tweety Bird
Tackled In Belt
7
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:38:00 -
[3971] - Quote
I should go throw up in the bathroom because I'm fat. Maybe someone will like my bones. I should sleep with every guy I meet, because daddy beat me. |

Tinja Soikutsu
Orbital Horizons University GALACTIC UNI0N
49
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:40:00 -
[3972] - Quote
ohhh shiny... *crack* agh not again! |

Ohanka
Aggressive Narcissists SpaceMonkey's Alliance
184
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:42:00 -
[3973] - Quote
"HI! Have you ever thought about the dangers of Clouds? Then you need to buy Insurance Scammy McScammyson Premium Cloud Insurance!" |

Tweety Bird
Tackled In Belt
7
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:43:00 -
[3974] - Quote
Wonder if people can tell I'm a virgin? |

Darth Gustav
Interwebs Cooter Explosion Fatal Ascension
1279
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:43:00 -
[3975] - Quote
What the hell am I going to do with all these Ice products?!? He who trolls trolls best when he who is trolled trolls the troller. -Darth Gustav's Axiom |

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
2506
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:43:00 -
[3976] - Quote
There's no question everyone knows I'm a virgin "A genius throws a Molotov cocktail and soon realizes that he's going to die choking in a maze of smoke and flame. A hero drinks a Molotov cocktail and soon realizes that if he does a split in midair, he can hit twice as many zombies per kick. Drunk hero wins again, wusses." ~Cracked.com |

Caveman Dan
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
2
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:46:00 -
[3977] - Quote
What is that guy below me doing with that goat? that's disgusting... |

Tweety Bird
Tackled In Belt
11
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:49:00 -
[3978] - Quote
I'm jealous that he gets some. I would love to have a goat. |

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
2508
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:49:00 -
[3979] - Quote
I wonder if the guy above me knows what I did to his goat "A genius throws a Molotov cocktail and soon realizes that he's going to die choking in a maze of smoke and flame. A hero drinks a Molotov cocktail and soon realizes that if he does a split in midair, he can hit twice as many zombies per kick. Drunk hero wins again, wusses." ~Cracked.com |

Jim Era
4075
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:49:00 -
[3980] - Quote
(Q) n (Q); |

Darth Gustav
Interwebs Cooter Explosion Fatal Ascension
1283
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:50:00 -
[3981] - Quote
That's not an Erebus! He who trolls trolls best when he who is trolled trolls the troller. -Darth Gustav's Axiom |

Tweety Bird
Tackled In Belt
11
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:50:00 -
[3982] - Quote
I'd like an Avatar inside me. |

Saede Riordan
Alexylva Paradox
679
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:51:00 -
[3983] - Quote
goddamndogswakingmeupatthegoddamnedcrackofdawngoddamnedcoffeetakestolongtogoddamnbrew.
Torn from grace, gotta find your faith or the devils gonna claim your soul
|

Caveman Dan
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
2
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:53:00 -
[3984] - Quote
...
Dan no Know What person above thinking, but Dan know that person Below thinking Dan is Terrible at this Forum Game |

BoSau Hotim
331
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:54:00 -
[3985] - Quote
oooooh... fire... hot... Dan no touch fire again I'm not a carebear...-áI'm a SPACEBARBIE! |

Tweety Bird
Tackled In Belt
11
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:56:00 -
[3986] - Quote
My excuse for being an anorexic, is the skin grafts from the fire burns. |

Caveman Dan
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
4
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:56:00 -
[3987] - Quote
I like pretending i lost my eye in the war.... but really it was just the cat.... |

Ohanka
Aggressive Narcissists SpaceMonkey's Alliance
186
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:57:00 -
[3988] - Quote
i's clear that the Committee has agreed that your new policy is really an excellent plan. But in view of some of the doubts being expressed, may I propose that I recall that after careful consideration, the considered view of the Committee was that, while they considered that the proposal met with broad approval in principle, that some of the principles were sufficiently fundamental in principle, and some of the considerations so complex and finely balanced in practice that in principle it was proposed that the sensible and prudent practice would be to submit the proposal for more detailed consideration, laying stress on the essential continuity of the new proposal with existing principles, the principle of the principal arguments which the proposal proposes and propounds for their approval. In principle. |

Tinja Soikutsu
Orbital Horizons University GALACTIC UNI0N
51
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:57:00 -
[3989] - Quote
@ Caveman Dan Damn.. Dan got ninjad again. Dan need find something better than club to press keys with. |

Caveman Dan
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
4
|
Posted - 2012.10.03 21:59:00 -
[3990] - Quote
wait, so who fixed Dan's post? he's obviously to stupid to do so... |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 .. 274 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |